Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Я набираю отряд добровольцев желающих создать группу по строевой подготовке в альбионе. Это будет взвод из 20 человек размещенных строем. Преимущество по сравнению с обычными группами игроков будет в четкой дисциплине и тактических возможностях такого формирования. (Плюс это чисто эстетично будет выглядеть вы будете одними из первых и когда мы начнем разваливать кабины врагам нас мало кто сможет забыть)Те кто заинтересован могут написать под этот тред или мне в дис SvetoMrak#6366rat.png

• DPS-meter

Pistrunchek - - Feedback & Suggestions

Is it possible to use the program to measure the damage? I want to create a video with an accurate measurement of the damage of all DD in Albion. I will do this on a test server to ensure that the skill of the weapon is the same.

• Idea for hellgate

Pistrunchek - - Feedback & Suggestions

What if you do in Hellgate 2x2 so that after killing bosses, players receive damage if they are not near the chest? this will help you avoid runaway builds

• Я проверил это вчера. Он по- прежнему работает I checked it yesterday. It still works

• If you skip monsters while in invisibility and then kill only the boss, you can open the chest Without killing 90% of mobs. (I don't know your language well so I'll repeat) With this method, you do not need to kill mobs to open the chest. Will you fix it? I will be very happy if this is fixed in a future update

• It would be nice to add a "favorites" tab for the auction. It would allow you to add frequently purchased items to your favorites in the future to simplify the purchase of things for your character.