Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• @LordSilva I don't know who you are and what your stake in this is, but clearly you would like to conclude the conclusion you would like. This is a qualitative exchange of opinions for SBI to do with what they want (including possibly ignoring it). Several of the posters here represent large guilds and alliances and they are not necessarily in agreement with you, so it is quite manipulative that you come out with a conclusion based on your own opinion and the posts of those who support your idea…

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from TSkebee: “Sorry, but I find the premise of this discussion a bit silly. Sure, knowing portal connections, capacity and expiry is an advantage over someone who does not know it, but it is a question of whether the game is playable if you want to live in the roads. If you are not allowed to cooperate with guild mates about mapping how to get to and from your HO in an efficient manner, that would mean that everybody have to roam around randomly for hours to find the …

• Sorry, but I find the premise of this discussion a bit silly. Sure, knowing portal connections, capacity and expiry is an advantage over someone who does not know it, but it is a question of whether the game is playable if you want to live in the roads. If you are not allowed to cooperate with guild mates about mapping how to get to and from your HO in an efficient manner, that would mean that everybody have to roam around randomly for hours to find the right way. It is also a no-brainer, that t…

• Quote from LordSaintt: “The player must equip the items he finds along the way. If the player cannot use a certain type of item or he is in a tier above what the player has unlocked in his skills tree, this item will be blocked and the player must search for another item that suits his current state of evolution in the game This feature will force Battle Royale players to reach Tier 6 in all weapons and armor in Albion Online, since at some point he can find equipment and will need to be able to…

• Idea for hellgate

TSkebee - - Feedback & Suggestions

To make ratting a bit more difficult, you get the rewards from the chest if you do more damage to it, so staying away and not doing damage equals loosing out on loot. Sure, you can wait for the other guys to take the loot and then kill them, but then the loot goes through the random trash mechanism. So, I am not sure I understand what the problem is. Of course, this may be because I only have experience from baby HGs since getting into a red zone HG is nearly impossible because of griefers. SBI …

• My buddy and I are new to HGs and after having done pretty good in the baby HGs, we thought it was time to step it up with 2v2 HGs in red. Unfortunately, our first attempts was no fun at all thanks to bad game design. First gate we found, we could see some Arch guys lurking around and my teammate got killed because we left the circle and I was unable to join the fight against the guy who dealt damage to my friend. If we had been more experienced it might have gone differently. Second gate, there…

• Rant

TSkebee - - Rants

I feel for you. The in-game chat is a really bad joke compared to all other MMOs I have played, so I can easily see how your mistake could happen. Been there done that, but messing up whispers, guild, and alliance chats, so no ban. It is funny (sarcastically) how over-zealous MODs will ban unlucky players from time to time, but nothing is done to stop all the assholes spamming 'please give me money' over and over and over and over. Since MODs don't do anything to stop spamming, but clearly do no…

• Gathering protection

TSkebee - - Feedback & Suggestions

Saying 'it is a sandbox game' is such a lousy excuse for being a scumbag. Just because you can does not mean you should! If someone is chewing on a resource in blue zone and some scumbag comes over and snaps it away in a split second, that is just lousy behavior. Whether that looser with T8 tools and maxed out gathering skills running around in blue zone and griefing lower level players is compensating for a small penis or something has been missing from his childhood is not important. There is …

• Sorry, but I just cannot squeeze a tear over this. The game design is so that the big awkward kid who bullies all the other kids on the playground gets a time-out once in a while. What I am talking about is the older kid who got left behind and cannot quite find out how to interact with the other kids, so he beats them up instead - starting with the smallest. He fails to understand that fear and respect are two very different things, so he thinks he is a big hotshot PvP player when the other kid…

• Prohibiting private islands in Caerleon will be a death blow to the city. Just for your information, private islands are not just a place to craft. The primary purpose is production of materials (farming and laborers).

• Ganking needs to be nerfed

TSkebee - - Rants

What is the difference between the "Make me safer" people and the "I am too lazy to gather myself and too afraid to PvP in a fair fight" gankers who farm PvE players while hiding behind safety in numbers? A lot of gatherers actually do have a PvP player mentality. Some gankers have a PvP player mentality as well, but a lot of them are just punks.

• Thanks, found the in-game one. I should have been able to take the last guy Anyway, I still think there should be a link to it from the kill screen to make it more intuitive and available.

• I am not a new Albion player, but I have not done much PvP since my preference for PvP goes towards games with guns. I got tired of YZ solo dungeons and since getting attacked by a red player in yellow zone is extremely rare, I decided to venture into red and see if someone would attack me there. So far, so good. I got attacked twice so far and both times I died. I went down fighting and one of the times I was close to beating the other guy. The fights were exciting and I made a couple of mistak…

• If it smells that much like an exploit, then it probably is. Exploits are/should be ban-able. Better solution than coming up with a fix for the fix. Putting some of these exploiters on the bench for a while will also reduce the lag issues!

• Killed in yellow zone

TSkebee - - Rants

@mato7mato Flagging for a faction is not a simple fame boost. It is used/misused as a risk vs reward mechanism for solo fame farming. If you flag up to grind fame then you take a calculated risk. And, this time you lost.

• +1 It would help if one of the devs who is actually playing the game would be taken into the discussion about new GUI "improvements". I am sure the confirmation clicking is well-meant, but clearly devised by someone who never did animal breeding. When the GUI was changed so one had to target a tiny button to pick up the parent animal that was a step in the wrong direction. The confirmation dialog is a giant leap in the wrong direction making an already menial routine task even more cumbersome an…

• Quote from FNORD: “Quote from TSkebee: “1) This is not correct from an economic perspective. You buy premium with gold and that gold leaves the game. The problem is that there is much higher demand for gold than supply (new gold infused or hoarders selling from their stock), so increasing the number of things you can buy with gold would raise gold prices by increasing demand while doing nothing to the supply side. ” I believe that the influence of buying Premium with Silver is not that big as yo…

• Quote from FNORD: “Hey @TSkebee, I like some of your Ideas, really, I like to give my thoughts too Quote from TSkebee: “1) Make Premium the only thing that can be purchased with gold. You have F2P players buying gold for their premium and then suddenly the gold price spikes because rich players suddenly need to buy a lot of gold to buy a new skin or mount. It does not remove fluctuations from speculation in gold, but you will not have rich players competing with poor players for gold every time …

• @Korn, Thank you for caring and for listening to your player base I think you are going about it in the wrong way even though I agree with your goal. Your problem is that you have a very uneven population with great income disparity. You have old players with hundreds of millions of silver (in silver or gold) and then you have a lot of relatively new players struggling with the economy and leveling up at the same time. For quite a while you had a decline in population and then you went F2P, whic…