Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• This is a known issue and will be addressed in a future hot-fix as per Elsa's post here: [FIXED] Android & iOS players blocked by Easy Anti-Cheat GASNQLIYQQqSfpJTcbeBPrepbYSNQLsUkk6oUQQojUsuan1Kw2nuJhL1EvxAaSqBdCCCFSy5qX12xQyMcuq9nwmCfK0j+vfwFDhD48Q44DuwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

• @Hattenhair, your reasoning is way off, unless you misunderstood my reply. It's not about censorship, far from it. Let me reiterate that if the intention of having flavor text added in weapons and armors is to create a sense of uniqueness to those items that would fit the lore of the game, then having someone type "4 teh lulz" does not meet that criteria. This is the reason why I recommend a set of presets or templates that can be used to fit the original purpose of the suggestion. Quote from St…

• Realmbreaker DMG bug.

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

It looks like it's working as intended. Only the targeting circle does damage (4 meter radius impact), the aftershock knocks players/mobs into the air and reduces Energy by 50%. 8PMfHlJrJ4haUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

• I've closed the thread as requested by the OP.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “This could be a nice idea if it can't be abused, like you have preset words or templates. ” I never understood the fear of devs that engraved items can be abused.We have a personal quote on the character page, and we have, like, the whole chat system... ” The difference being, not everyone bothers to look at someone's personal quote. It's not in your face all the time. With weapon inscriptions without having any sort of template or preset, we'…

• This could be a nice idea if it can't be abused, like you have preset words or templates.

• Update: [Connectivity Issue] Android & iOS players blocked by Easy Anti-Cheat Quote from Elsa: “Update: This issue has now been resolved and Android & iOS players should be able to log in. Please let us know if you still encounter any issues! ”

• Please see the latest annoucement here: [Connectivity Issue] Android & iOS players blocked by Easy Anti-Cheat Edit: The issue has now been resolved. Quote from Elsa: “UPDATE [12:44 UTC]: This issue has now been resolved and Android & iOS players should be able to log in. Please let us know if you still encounter any issues! ”

• Update: Please see Elsa's announcement here [Connectivity Issue] Android & iOS players blocked by Easy Anti-Cheat The issue has now been resolved: Quote from Elsa: “Update: This issue has now been resolved and Android & iOS players should be able to log in. Please let us know if you still encounter any issues! ”

• @SaltySurprise and @PotterHun If you're still receiving this EAC message, please send a ticket to the Support staff here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

• Welcome to the forums @Sherramant! Glad to hear your enjoying the game on Ubuntu!

• I'm not sure how soon the points are updated, but generally speaking make sure you're killing the correct type of Veteran Boss. The Veteran Boss (the one that has spiked symbol underneath it) has a chance to spawn after killing the regular Veteran Boss.

• You can find Direwolves in Tier 6+ zones. You can check Highbole Glenn or Murkweald near Lymhurst.

• Welcome to the forums @Snivy Here's the main post for Season 10:UPDATED - Guild Season 10 Schedule [NEW DATES] To answer your question, yes, the Veteran mobs still give points for Season 10: Territory Season Point Values, Boss Multipliers, and Energy/Point Storage

• Quote from Mortac: “So, is this game even worth playing if we have no real interest in participating in guild events/combat? ” You can play this game even if you're not interested in PVP. You can raise animals, build an island, invest in laborers, refine items, do marketplace PVP, craft items, etc. This is what's great about Albion Online's player-driven economy. Quote from Mortac: “Is there any reasonable amount of PVE content for two people to play through? Is it worth playing if you have litt…

• Arabic Group

Evas_Flarelight - - Small Talk

Hey there @SpeedySA. While I appreciate your enthusiasm in promoting your group, there is no need to periodically bump your thread as it's already on the first page of this section. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forums @Rexid. If you've already sent in a ticket to the support staff, I recommend you monitor the status of your request as the tickets are answered in the order it's been received. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Nice tips @purpurcatrocks. Just a minor correction about the Undead cape it now activates when your health goes below 15%. Quote from purpurcatrocks: “<snip..> 2. Get undead cape It has an ability that you can go invisible if hp <25% <snip..> ”

• The Bear Paws and Realmbreaker will be fixed in the next patch: Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 5 wH+tdqyLNG0igAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

• Welcome to the forums @YunCloude. Focus and Learning points are not given in bulk, they slowly regen throughout the day. You can read more about Focus and Learning points here: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Crafting_Focus wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Learning_Points