Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 725.

• Stuttering since update

Grimhawke-EB - - iOS Test Forum

Anyone else using the iOS app experiencing constant stuttering since the last update? Even on my island with no one else around I'm experiencing it. Makes the game unplayable on mobile. I'm using an iPhone X

• Still no use all or any QOL fix for the stacks of 1k silver bags

• Making it castable onto enemy targets would go a long way towards making it more viable.

• Quote from TANG0TANG0: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Bump - please save us all from carpal tunnel syndrome. In just a one hour session of corrupted dungeons, I'm getting over 500 1k silver bags - it's killing my wrist to spam click them afterwards. ” you dont get that from clicking, stop being a lazy retard. ” Regardless of whether or not prolonged, repetitive clicking for extended periods of time can cause carpal tunnel, my time is valuable to me and it is annoying to spend it to click on stacks o…

• Quote from Parallel: “streamable.com/85tadk The fights are few and far between. Sometimes we get a ton of content, more often we find nothing. It's RNG to find people for us. We are getting a lot of 20m drops out of chests though. ” Open world content is always going to be a bit random, that's just the nature of it. If you want more guaranteed PvP encounters, that's what faction warfare, cGvG, HGs and corrupted dungeons are for.

• As someone who played UO since 1998/1999 (pre-trammel) and was vehemently against trammel and the eventual carebear-ification of UO - I don't feel that Albion is going down the same path. There's still plenty of full loot PvP going on in Albion from large scale (territory fights, faction warfare) to small scale (HGs, CDs). Yes, a lot of things are instanced (cGvGs, HGs, CDs) or have been made safer (ie solo dungeons) but the roads of avalon is actually a really well done open world pvp system. T…

• Quote from Zynthia: “easy, use auto clicker ” Probably against the TOS.

• Bump - please save us all from carpal tunnel syndrome. In just a one hour session of corrupted dungeons, I'm getting over 500 1k silver bags - it's killing my wrist to spam click them afterwards.

• Interestingly enough, Muhallebi died less than two hours after you posted this in his 8.3MP set: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/115963481

• WTS White Tiger Skin 900M

Grimhawke-EB - - Trade

Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Piddle: “Quote from SHARKY: “so when did these double in price? ” CLOSEDThis was the last one I saw go below 500M. It's the best skin in the game. People love talking about the ghost wolf, but its a marginal looking skin on a niche mount. The white tiger is the best looking skin in the game and it is on one of the most used mounts. ” Agree - it's an awesome looking skin. It's also likely to come back at some point, as this was the first referral reward that was not…

• Totally agree, either tune them down and especially in the case of the Greybeard bosses, those chests should be blue or purple not green.

• Quote from Kelsen: “Lol well the devs should make it so /suicide while in a CD just causes a knockdown with timer till death. That way the other player has a chance to gank. Won't have people trying to take the easy way out a second time. ” simpler to just award fame/infamy to most recent agressor if someone /suicide while in combat

• BUMP Please do something about the 1k silver bags. Why do corrupted loot chests drop so many of these, can't they drop them in 10k or larger size bags? Allow them to be combined at the repair or enchanting station into larger bags so we don't all get carpal tunnel syndrome. Or a use all button. Same with tomes.

• Cultist nerf

Grimhawke-EB - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yes, people don’t realize that 400/400 isn’t that much of an advantage over having around 80/100 in each specialization. But going from 320/400 to 400/400 takes twice as much fame. IMO I’d rather have two builds 320/400 than one build at 400/400. It’s the same amount of fame, a little less IP, but gives you more flexibility

• Quote from supapupa: “Quote from Okeanix: “Yes. Light Crossbow invaders still can't catch you and you have to clear map more smarter. My suggestion literally benefits everyone and fixing broken system. ” Is that to increase the HP of crystals. No more. Then the rats will not whine and will get a chance for pvp. ” Who do you think the rats are? You keep saying rats and I feel like you're referring to the invaders. Everyone else who talks about rats are referring to players who go into corrupted d…

• Quote from supapupa: “Is it a sandbox or what? I don't want to play hit and run like a rat. I want to farm quietly. I'm not in the guild anymore, I have 10k frames and will soon have 500k infamy. I don't bother anyone playing like this and I don't need pvp. And why should I fight rats if I don't want to? The player attacked my dungeon, I kicked him out. What is the problem? If the game forces me to act on a losing path, I will delete it. It is obvious. ” I agree with you in general - BUT I think…

• Quote from agonyclutch: “Haha so mad I love it ” This supapupa guy is the #1 rat: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…9ip1p/please_fix_ratting/

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “But the url that you linked that suggests theUS federal reserve system is part of some sort of international non-governmental cabal and a massive coverup is just a convoluted and ridiculous conspiracy theory. ” Well that notion is up for debate, I guess. All the actual information on the page is correct, afaik. ” It quotes a lot of facts, sure, but it uses those facts to insinuate that there is a cover up trying to hide how the federal reserve is…

• Quote from Psyopy: “The fact that the Federal Reserve Banks are not federal agencies has been established by multiple case law. It is indeed a fact. Anyone claiming otherwise is the one wearing a tin foil hat. You don't like my dusty case from 1982? Try 2016 - United States ex rel. Bishop v. Wells Fargo & Co: "Specifically, the court identified and considered a number of factors for determining whether a federally-established entity qualifies as the government for purposes of the FCA, and conclu…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Psyopy: “Hey Piddle, I think you meant this link: wanttoknow.info/financialbankingcoverup ” Make sure you wear your tin foil hat before clicking this link. ” What do you mean? ” giphy.gif