Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• NERF HCE

Twissa - - Rants

Best fame out there, best silver out there, OK loot....100% safe...100% boring, nerf HCE. Plus, I believe with the changes to the destiny board we have more IP than ever so...it's OK to think that HCE are easier than before.

• Hey man, you want it to close? OK, nerf the fame hard, 1/3 of what's giving it right now. Don't put easy fame with no risk because a bunch of crybabies want everything safe. Frelling pussies.

• Combat Balance Changes

Twissa - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from agonyclutch: “We all know the real reason people are bitching about the nerf cause you cant 6 man as easy in ava raid dungeons god forbid lol ” Lel, daggers is one of the worst weapons to do ava...can't hit like half the mobs most of the time And besides, ava dungeons will get a fix and you won't be able to do them with 6 people...heck even 10 people will be hard, you won't be able to pull 1 mob anymore, you'll have to pull the entire room.

• Combat Balance Changes

Quote from Reef: “Quote from Retroman: “Daggers: Bloodthirstyblade: Lifesteal vs Mobs: 100% -> 50% -> 35% Damage vs Mobs: 60 -> 30 ” 1st change was cool - it prevent dagger to tank high dps and kill group mobs. But can be used in solo dungeons. 2nd change completly kill it like PVE weapon. No dps to mobs at all. Now solo dungeons are for GreatAxe again. Why dont you fix high dps from simple bow or aoe dps from greataxe? ” You can also do group dungeons with greataxe lol, 3 times faster than dagg…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Connections are not entirely random. ” there is a clear PATTERN(!!!) in how the connections are made. Each zone has a "depth" and connects itself generally to a lower and a higher "depth", when possible. You can guess some stuff from the codex posted on Reddit. ” Ah? Which codex? Do you mind sharing it please? Is this what you're refering to? reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ough_the_mists_of_albion/

• Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Connections are not entirely random. ” Thanks, we'll continue gettin headaches but It'll be worth it

• Quote from sh1ny: “Not sure what you're asking exactly, but this is what people found about the portals: Avalonian Road Codex You can figure what type and tier the next zone will be, by looking at the symbols on the circles surrounding the portal. ” Thanks but we knew that, the first thing we decipher and what everyone will decipher, and it's not that useful knowing that. With only putting the cursor over the portal you know this info ( if they take you to maps ) and it's only kind of useful to …

• Neh, it should be as I stated on another post : 0.1 for non artifact weapons, 0.15 for artifact weapons. You reach the same IP albion wants but it's the right way. Artifacts should always give you more IP IMO. Hmmm ok no I don't think you reach the same IP, but artifacts should give more IP than non artifacts.

• Quote from Shevarage: “Quote from Calesvol: “Twissa brings up a good point that I had not thought about, but while this addresses the issues with IP, it doesn't address the issue that Auto-Respec will no longer work with these items since they will no longer be max spec. Can we just convert to fame credits and let the players respec at this point? ” So basically ... you're complaining because you will be able to : => increase you gear futher => earn more fame for a time (no 20% respect penality …

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Twissa: “Quote from PieNapple: “Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from Gank: “Im convinced Albion players are all in the same vein as flat earthers and anti vaccination morons. You see the number on the destiny board go lower and throw a massive fit when you're actually being given the opportunity to buff your stats even higher without losing anything but a shiny number 100. ” Quote from Gank: “You're aren't losing any levels. It's literally just a number. Your item le…

• Free respect and no losing fame while doing so

Quote from PieNapple: “Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from Gank: “Im convinced Albion players are all in the same vein as flat earthers and anti vaccination morons. You see the number on the destiny board go lower and throw a massive fit when you're actually being given the opportunity to buff your stats even higher without losing anything but a shiny number 100. ” Quote from Gank: “You're aren't losing any levels. It's literally just a number. Your item level stays exactly the same dingus. You ca…

• Also, I wont be getting as much fame credit as I did before because it's not full spec...so thanks again. Just leave the avalonian armor in 0

• Thanks a lot :sarcasm: Less eficient? Come on, I want to have the same level of efectiveness not less...... And new players have it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier than before to catch up...ask anybody from the beta how they had to grind for months just to have a single node with max specs, earning less fame with a full party that a t5 yellow zone solo dungeon. I wont complain much cause i'm a f2p child but you cannot say new players have a hard time catching up...everythings is way cheaper and way easi…

I dont care much about combat fame, yeah yeah, item power stays the same bla bla bla...but there's nothing in these post about crafting fame. I already spent a buttload of money leveling artifact to 100/100, crafted runes, souls and relics to reach 100/100...study lots of items reaching that goal, being max specs, less focus, more quality. But there's no talk whatsoever saying focus will decrease or increase or stay the same with the next patch, and I REALLY don't want to craft anymore relics to…

Quote from Hristov: “Quote from Korn: “*Edit for more clarity - and in hindsight, I got ahead of myself by answering the question too quickly - sorry for that* Hey there, the principle is that we do not want to players to lose effective item power bonuses from the split up. That means if you currently have a +300 item power bonus from the destiny board, after the changes, you should still be at +300 at least (depending on how the numbers add up, very small diversions could happen) We'll discuss …

Quote from Shekri: “Quote from Twissa: “I want it to be 100/100 what I leveled, I don't want avalonian armors with any spec whatsoever...llet me level them when I please, don't make me level what I already have -.- I was at full specs before avalonian armors appeared, I had already leveled the other 3 why would I need to level them again just because ” Because, you are going to get more IP with more nodes being added to the game. You being 92/100 in something does not mean you can not get more I…

Quote from Shekri: “Quote from Korn: “Hey there, I have to apologize to all here, I gave an incorrect / misleading answer to the question by not properly separating between item power bonus and and destiny board progression level. I have edited my response above. So what we want to make sure is that - after the destiny board split - players should not be downgraded when it comes to their total item power bonus. I.e. if somebody sits at +200 item power for a certain item right now, after the spli…

Quote from Korn: “*Edit by Korn* Please see: Artefact from 400 to 83 ... [SOLVED] Thanks Korn! ” Crafting will be the same? I say it should be 0/100 for the avalonian armors tho

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Non-artifact combat specialty nodes for weapon and armor continue to add 0.2 to Item Power per level for their category. - Non-artifact combat specialty nodes for off-hand items have increased from 0.4 Item Power per level to 0.6 Item Power per level for their category. - All artifact specialty nodes now add 0.1 to Item Power per level for their category. This will result in a node-specific reduction, but an overall increase. ” Perhaps I should have quoted this thin…