Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Unable to enter the game

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from Elsa: “Hey everyone, With today's update, we've encountered an issue which prevents some of our Android and iOS players from logging into the game. This appears to be a connection issue which prompts the Easy Anti-Cheat message to show. We are looking into it and will keep you updated in this thread. We apologize for the inconvenience. - Elsa ”

• If you did hit the stop testing button by mistake, you will have to reapply to join the Beta test again. The demand to get in is quite high. I do not know, but I would imagine that anyone that hits the stop testing button, would be flagged, and subsequently not allowed to join the test again. All you can do, is reapply, and hope for the best.

• Make sure you have the latest iOS update on your phone. But Sharky is correct, the problem is probably your phone, not enough RAM.

• During Alpha testing, maces had a heal spell. There were a number of us, using full plate with a Great Mace. But it was never up to par compared to a dedicated cloth Holy healer.

• Incorrect client version.

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

I do remember almost 3 years ago, there were only a handful of us, testing the game client on iOS. During the month of September 2017, there was an update. While waiting for Apple approval, there were two, or three hotfixes. We would get to play two days or so, then bam, offline again, waiting for Apple approval. That one month, only got to play for 8 days. I haven’t had a PC since April 2017. I have played during the end of the Beta, and launch solely on iPad But I was fortunate to be allowed t…

• Trying not to crash course

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

I have a iPhone 7Plus, with 3GB of RAM. It will run the game, but for me personally the screen is too small to do much of anything. I run the game exclusively on my 10.5” iPad Pro.

• Trying not to crash course

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

I think the main problem with your phone is only have 2GB RAM. System Requirements, Limitations and Their Friends At the moment, Albion Online supports iOS devices with 3GB of RAM or more. It is also recommended to have a decent screen size of 7 inches or more for proper control and a better user experience. However, based on our testing so far, the game works fine with less RAM and smaller screens. It is worth noting that on devices with 2GB, there is a risk of occasional crashes. We recommend …

• Still can’t play on my IPAD

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

System Requirements, Limitations and Their Friends At the moment, Albion Online supports iOS devices with 3GB of RAM or more. It is also recommended to have a decent screen size of 7 inches or more for proper control and a better user experience. However, based on our testing so far, the game works fine with less RAM and smaller screens. It is worth noting that on devices with 2GB, there is a risk of occasional crashes. We recommend closing all other apps before you start the game, and reduce th…

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from Zarf: “I think that is your problem, your iPAD only has 2GB of RAM. You need more RAM. ”

• Repeated crash

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

I think that is your problem, your iPAD only has 2GB of RAM. You need more RAM.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Updated May 2019: Since the F2P launch, we have seen a massive influx of players across all platforms, and are currently at capacity for the iOS beta. However, we will be adding new players to the beta whenever possible. In order to best optimize the iOS client, we need players with a broad range of iOS devices and operating systems to test the game; as such, invitations will be spread as evenly as possible across different platforms and operating systems. We know many…

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Make sure your device is updated to the latest iOS software version. Also reboot your system anytime things start having problems in game. My device is a 2017 10.5” iPad Pro, with 4GB RAM. Devices with lower amounts of RAM may have problems running the game.

• Repeated crash

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Make sure your device is updated to the latest iOS software version. Also reboot your system anytime things start having problems in game. My device is a 2017 10.5” iPad Pro, with 4GB RAM. Devices with lower amounts of RAM may have problems running the game.

• You have to reapply. If you stop playing, for awhile, continue to download every update. And I would suggest that you log into the game at least once a month, so you do not get removed from the beta. Once removed, you have to reapply, but since you were removed once, you may not get a second chance.

• During the alpha testing phases, we had to buy the game, thus becoming Founders. Legendary Founders price point was $100. We received a number of perks for being a Legendary Founder, one being our house. Besides the normal materials to build a house, it requires one special material, the Anchor. Only Legendary Founders will have access to build this house. Anyone can buy a anchor from the marketplace, but only a Legendary Founder can place the house and start the building process.

• Guild Category Bogul and Zarf of Vendetta We built the very first T8 building during a Alpha Test, a Warrior Forge. As you can see they were quite large then. Needed multiple bases to hold all the buildings. 0aa59c88-2492-4341-8210-66ca5fc91b31

• Albion Online Beta for iOS 13.5

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

I only play on my iPad Pro. Currently iOS 13.6. If I fail to update my iPad to the current software update, the game will not function correctly. After updating, it works.

• When no one else is targeted, double tap a healing spell. Auto targets you.

• I played for alittle while tonight. Tried the joystick, it does work well. Will take some time, for me to adjust not being able to move without using the joystick.

• Would it be possible to keep the mobile interface, but disable the joystick? I still prefer to use my Apple Pencil for control, moving and target selection. I went back to tap control, but wish the hud would be the same as mobile. Dragging items in my inventory seems too slow now. I have to hold my pencil on the item a second or so before I can drag it.