Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 66.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I humbly request a response from the dev team. What the actual fuck? Are we missing something? github.com/Regner/albiondata-c…26#issuecomment-327316813 @MadDave What the derp?

• Any plans for OAuth support?

FoxFour - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Would be so very nice.

• Awesome stuff, thanks for doing these.

• Oh, I should mention that when collection map information we specifically ignore all instances. So this means dungeons, personal islands, and guild islands. So we do NOT send off what your personal island has on it. This is the same for market information. That is not sent if it is from your personal island or guild island.

• The new version of the Albion Data Client (0.0.11) now collects basic information on the map such as who owns the plots, what buildings are on them, etc. The new NATS topic is "mapdata.deduped" and you can see the JSON structure here: github.com/Regner/albiondata-client/blob/0.0.11/lib/map.go We have only been able to figure out a few of the parameters that are sent when the client asks for the map data. Specifically there are 30 parameters and you can see what we have figured out here: github.c…

• Zitat von SocioPET: „Downloaded the file and have it run while playing the game. Is there anything else I need to do to "help out"? Seems like it auto-uploads stuff so I guess nothing more is needed? “ Just restart it when you notice it has updated. Other then that keep it up while you play and your help will be greatly appreciated.

• Zitat von Leethium: „I made a little go executable for me to subscribe to the NATS and put the data in my MongoDB database in order to extract some simple carleon / fort sterling market data but I think my work will be obsolete soon. Will albion-data.com be the future of albion-market.com ? Do you plan to provide an open API to access the datas ? “ Will albion-data.com be the future of albion-market.com ? No. As much as possible I want to make sure I don't have any special kind of access to this…

• Zitat von evn: „What triggers the price of an item to be cataloged? The game only sends the traffic for a particular item if that item is fuzzy-matched from the search bar on the market GUI right? “ Correct. The client sends a request to the server with a set of filters such as category, quality, etc. and the server response with the first 50 matching orders sorted price ascending. The orders in the response is what we look at and send off.

• @zakaluka Thanks for taking a look and chiming in. If anyone does have any issues or concerns I and the others working on this are happy to answer them.

• @Korn as requested we have added a message when the client starts that it is not affiliated with you guys: github.com/Regner/albiondata-c…e413566ce1e27355b23108fdc Going to have a think how best to integrate your other request.

• Zitat von SlayeS: „The uninstaller doesn't work. Can't uninstall “ Hmmmmm we will have to look into that. Not sure why it wouldn't work. Very sorry about that! If you would like to uninstall you should be able to just delete the files in program files for Albion Data Project. We have created an issue to track this and try and solve it as well: github.com/Regner/albiondata-client/issues/85

• Zitat von Korn: „Hi @FoxFour this sounds like a cool project! For security reasons - as this is an installable app that gets quite a lot of access to the user's computer and web traffic - we would like to ask you to prominently display or link to the following disclaimer when discussing the app Zitat von Sandbox Interactive on 22 Aug 17: „Mandatory Disclaimer - This Albion Online data project is a 3rd party project not endorsed or supported by Albion Online and Sandbox Interactive. It is however…

• Zitat von Sandbox Interactive on 22 Aug 17: „Mandatory Disclaimer for 3rd party applications (added by Sandbox Interactive) - This application is a 3rd party project not endorsed or supported by Albion Online and Sandbox Interactive. It is however, as of August 22nd 2017, not explicitly forbidden by us. When using the app, you place your trust entirely into the hands of its developers. - The associated app, when installed on your computer, gets access to such computer and to traffic that it send…

• API for Markets

FoxFour - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

As someone who has played MMOs for a long time and worked on MMOs I learned something a long time ago. No matter what you do players will always try to do things the optimal way in-game. A lot of the time people will look at doing something in-game and say "no way, I am not fucking setting an alarm clock just to get X" because they have a life and they care about themselves. Others however will just say "I don't fucking care what I have to do, I want to be the best" and they will do things to be…

• API for Markets

Beitrag

Zitat von zakaluka: „Zitat von Dygenn: „Mechanisms should not be added that keep players 'playing' while out of the game. Even if coders want to code instead of playing. “ @Korn already explained why even SBI would like to see this feature implemented. Someone will scrape the data, one way or another. through packet deconstruction or some other mechanism such as OCR streaming. Some people are already doing this and keeping their tech close to chest. Creating a really kind of vicious meta-meta-ga…

• Albion Static Data

Beitrag

Zitat von Istvan: „Zitat von Laran: „Hi @FoxFour, Official API is available, but it's still under development, might be outdated and is not documented. Due to these facts, I'm still parsing XML for my website (shameless self promotion - albion.world), but it might be useful for others, so I will post what I found. Search players and guilds: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/search?q=[name] Example: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/search?q=Laran Player info: gameinfo.albiononline.com/…

• Zitat von Archaegeo: „Zitat von FoxFour: „Zitat von Matsume: „Are you using wire shark to parse the data by chance? API would be wonderful “ I have an API coming in the next week or two. “ Its all I can do not to poke you with sharp sticks each day @FoxFour <grin>. I SO want to be able to stop having to run around and just pull from your API. Did you solve the location issue? “ Yes, with large amount of help from others the location issue is solved.

• Zitat von Matsume: „Are you using wire shark to parse the data by chance? API would be wonderful “ I have an API coming in the next week or two.

• Albion Static Data

Beitrag

Zitat von Istvan: „Zitat von FoxFour: „Zitat von Istvan: „@FoxFour market-abion.com shows prices from Carleaone or all markets? “ Right now all markets. However hopefully in the next week or two it will tell you which city the market order is for. “ Guild plots/islands markets also? “ No.

• Albion Static Data

Beitrag

Zitat von Istvan: „@FoxFour market-abion.com shows prices from Carleaone or all markets? “ Right now all markets. However hopefully in the next week or two it will tell you which city the market order is for.