Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 158.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @MEATCUP puff! forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697

• Discord bot to get notified about characters deaths: albiononline2d.com/en/discordbot Really need your feedback on this forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697

• If anyone is up for testing a discord killbot — PM me

• Zitat von Skitted: „How do you know what resource he got the fame off - wow cool “ Found this info in the "unofficial" API response

• Added AO character profiles with fame distribution across different activities. For instance, here we can see that @Equartus is mostly killing his mob victims in the Royal continent hehe Coming next: player kill notifications or something like that. The idea is that it should be possible to get notified when a player gets killed (or kills someone). forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697

• Players API — Avatar is empty

Cathair - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hey guys, I know that this is an "internal" API, yet I would like to request a fix for this. Would be awesome if character gender was also included hehe Currently this API does not return player Avatar: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…rs/p23-mgObQHmeI3y0wX4l_A forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697 I am building profile pages for AO2D and I believe our community would benefit from this change. Here's a sneak peak: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697 Cheers a…

• Zitat von Skitted: „Having 1v1 would be awesome to. What is your thresshold parameter for small scale ? “ 3 participants (1 victim + up to 2 killers) Will check if 1v1 provides meaningful data, too!

• Zitat von Wadefu: „Is there a way to group similar builds together? Seeing 6 bloodletter builds and 4 claw builds doesn't say too much. “ Yeah, I think I can group them by similarity somehow. I guess shoes are usually the least important part of the build?

• Added more separate table for small scale PvP meta — as you can see it looks differently. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697

• Added more relevant information to the grown animals page — grows into, time to grow, food type etc. Would be cool to calculate how much food is needed for the full growth. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697

• Updated database to the latest patch phew

• Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von Cathair: „Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Drake_IronHeart: „Its a great idea to be able to do all 9n plots in one go “ Is it? Not something I'd like to see. This change would increase the number of people who grow crops and herbs significantly and devalue the activity for those who dedicate the time and effort to it and enjoy it. Prices would plummet as more people would become self sufficient, and more people would be selling. We need an economy and the fact that lots…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Drake_IronHeart: „Its a great idea to be able to do all 9n plots in one go “ Is it? Not something I'd like to see. This change would increase the number of people who grow crops and herbs significantly and devalue the activity for those who dedicate the time and effort to it and enjoy it. Prices would plummet as more people would become self sufficient, and more people would be selling. We need an economy and the fact that lots of people dont want to/cant be bothere…

• Added some sort of the current equipment meta. It is calculated based on the information of all equipment sets mentioned in the killboard for the last 7 days. Those sets are then grouped by user + set first, and then resulting set is grouped without the user. Tiers and quality levels are unified (T8 is only for the item reference) At the moment there is data only for a day or two, bu expect it to become more accurate as the time goes. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697

• Zitat von Drake_IronHeart: „Its a great idea to be able to do all 9n plots in one go “ Yes, this is a good summary of the problem!

• Awesome job! Does Android client have the recent patch version?

• Tal, what is the problem exactly? Also, keep in mind that islands are "attached" to the city. It means that when bought say in Bridgewatch you won't be able to move it to Caerleon, so choose your city carefully. I would recommend not to rush with this decision until you understand game economy better.

• Zitat von Albatron: „Cathair what’s your nick in game? Amazing job. Thanks “ Zitat von OsKiDo: „I wouldn't be surprised if cathair isn't playing the game anymore ^^. But if you are playing this game, yes it's a good question :p “ You will be surprised but it's Cathair

• Replaced rendered terrain layer on the maps with the prerendered textures, hehe. Before: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697 After: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697 Before: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697 After: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697

• Added calculated hp and energy bonuses where applicable forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8ac5b39f482905cf621f90697