Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 247.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Just stay at the entrance for 90 seconds. Why the hell would you run in 8.3 and not ensure it is safe ? Also, why the hell would you bring 8.3 to t7 ? Come on bruh. That´s too risky, and for what ? ” i mean the loot was bad before , if you had no HO access deep in bz ud get dove pretty often even 3-5 manned in solos, so yeah. and people are yelling risk vs reward , risk vs reward, implement a 10% drop of total pve fame if the person you die to has less fame than you and i'd…

• looking for guilds

LoganSilkCheeks - - Guild Recruitment

I have three characters with premium and I'd like to put them all in different guilds and see what id like the most. Im kinda very active but reserved im kinda interested in 5v5s HGs and such but not sure if i can do it due to ISPs being crappy lately.

• Quote from Borbarad: “well yeah, if you are a rat and ur looting, then yeah. Ur like a walking money ” i was wearing fallen staff 4.0 XD and nobody died besides me on the map, and i didnt die in a long time on main while gathering, died on alts trying to fight people and then 10 people popping out but thats about it

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from sathrago: “Quote from Borbarad: “" a gatherer requires actual t8 gear to gain a benefit to gathering t8 nodes" --- Nope, stop lying.. t8 Gathering set increases gathering yield by 50%. Pork pie by 15%. Max spec by 50%. Ava tool t8 by 20%. ” You really need to read what it means by gathering yield. IT ONLY AFFECTS THE TIER EQUAL TO YOUR GEAR OR LOWER. so if you do not use t8 gear you will gain not a damn percent from any gathering gear that is not t8. What you are…

• Quote from Borbarad: “I am sorry, but just learn to play the game. Solo playing, even solo gathering is extremely viable. Just because you don´t know how to do it or dont know how to play the game, it´s not the game´s fault. And risk vs reward ? Well then - you can just go on swiftclaw, 4.1 gear, and with t8 tool. That´s not much of a risk now is it ? Ganking is risk if you go on gucci mounts. And problems with ganking is that it´s more about luck to encounter someone nice - you put your time wa…

• Quote from Parallel: “I've done pretty well in hell gates and corrupted dungeons. I can't stand getting ganked but I love that the option is there. This is one of the few open world pvp games that does not have pick pocketing/stealing but this would make gankers "rogues" in this game. If you think of it that way, they are a necessity. Mage assassins, rogues, and pick pocket type classes are annoying in any game but they are vital assassin type builds. They are just as legitimate as hell gates. E…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Claye: “So start to add better servers, and most important relay servers on EU Region and Asia, to reduce lags and delay wich are kind of boring. ” i prefer to play on 200 ping and be in one world with everyone than have mutliple shit servers and low ping ” yah, just make the server closer to me and make the NA play with 200+ and everyone is happy, at least then they can stop pretending they're not bad players

• if your guild has 100m fame avg; other guild has 50; and you have 99m you dont lose anything; however with 101m you lose 0.1% silver on death.

• Quote from YUJlR0: “Jesus why nerf the loot. The loot is gradually getting worse from solo random dungeons. To my understanding this is due to the lack of players selling or willing to make the trip to Carleon. To me the fix seems rather simple. Make all the zones connecting to Carleon yellow. If the players doing dungeons or the players who are crafting are entirely responsible for the loot that is provided to dungeons, meaning these are largely non PvP players, why make the only route to this …

• Quote from Illiosse: “Someone told me that but is there any taxes when they'll sell those items at market ? ” yap theres taxes

• Quote from asusdataone: “I have premium and I play from PC, my brother plays from his mobile he is new and just starting, my guild friends informed me that by sharing the same IP address ... if I meet him, in the open world or in Some instance they will ban us both because he has no premium. That's right ? ” eh, dont think so, had a guildie have his brother scout while he was playing bdo, so i figure its not banable

• Quote from jaredxsimpson: “Man.. All you people bitching about being killed by Gankers is just funny. Doesn't matter if its 1v1, 1v10, or 1v20.. You still die, and lose your loot. In a game where the is no real winning, you decide what winning is. For some its killing as many people as possible to get the most loot/kill fame. Some people want to be #1 Gatherer, #1 this or that... The real question is.. ARE U HAVING FUN? Is the game ENJOYABLE? Right now, I am not, and it is not. I literally only …

• Quote from SirusX715: “Imagine being part of a mega alliance. Now imagine dodging anti mega alliance mechanics by splitting tags. Now imagine being upset that your exploit can be taken advantage of. ” almost everyone is dodging anti mega alliance mechanics ;

• Quote from prostok01: “Quote from TheSlayer: “Quote from prostok01: “Quote from TheSlayer: “As i suspected all thats happened is the people who want to use this system are doing so privately, giving them a huge advantage over users who have no access to their private discord. ” Giving this op tool to everyone ruining the desing of the update isnt a better option. ” So you think its better for just the large groups in the roads to have mapping tools while the smaller groups (that roads were inten…

• Quote from Idebenn: “It also removes your ability to adjust to those T4 Thorns "healers" on your side by taking the role yourself. As well as your ability to try and adjust to something like dagger heavy setups. What arena needs are higher entry requirements, including both fame and higher IP (even higher for healers). Maybe something like requiring you to unlock the T6/7 Adventurer node on the Destiny Board would also work. Right now you can enter arena basically as soon as you finish the start…

• Quote from Parallel: “Yeah I think most of these people hating on Evilz are just non pvpers who couldn't make it in World of Warcraft, Eve Online, or League of Legends for some reason or another so they chose to play a full loot PvP game and forgot that is what they are playing. For some reason they can not embrace this genre of a game, so they want the genre to change. It's a full loot PvP game. The #1 feature advertised is a PvP game with full loot. It makes 0 sense. ” I got top 0.1% on the le…

• Quote from prostok01: “Quote from TheSlayer: “As i suspected all thats happened is the people who want to use this system are doing so privately, giving them a huge advantage over users who have no access to their private discord. ” Giving this op tool to everyone ruining the desing of the update isnt a better option. ” yah, i agree, i think my guild should have a weapon that 1 taps everyone but trashes if we die. would be unbalanced if you all had it too, so...

• It seems like factions are a bit stale, so in order to liven it up a bit it would be interesting if players could do gathering ; fishing ; pvp while faction flagged and it would add to a territory fight in the red zones which would be controlled by a faction and it would give people bonuses based on the faction their flagged to, in turn i guess more people would go into the zones to farm maybe and more people could pvp in it as well?

• Quote from Poon_Hound_4_Eva: “Questions: 1. Do I get more crops by watering immediately after planting? Or can I water near the 22hr mark, while I wait on focus? 2. Does rotating crops on fields (like RL back in the day) improve yields? 3. Does leaving a field fallow improve yields? ” 2. 3 no 1. ithink not, u just get more seeds , and i think u can water at any point but im not sure cause i did it straight away. gl

• Connection issues

LoganSilkCheeks - - Bugs

Unable to connect today , it just says connecting and it never connects; I had some internet issues today with it being off for several hours and deleted some port forwarding and Im not sure if has something to do with it but still going to mention it. Tried repairing client, reinstalling it; Linux Mint 20 Ulyana; was working fine yesterday.