Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 531.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I found the solution to my problem, i dont know if it helps you. I have been starting the game with a shortcut link to the game that i think is bypassing the launcher. That means it didnt load anticheat (i think), and hence i was logged out. I just started the game from the launcher, and then anticheat gets loaded and i can play. At least thats my best guess at this point /f

• Exactly when the skill downs are off after logging in, i get thrown to login screen which means im totally unable to play.

• The thing that makes swords subpar is the W skills. Axe is the kind of cool W skills - and now it even gets a jump with healdebuf, Spears have forest of spears and reflect Swords has nothing. For swords you choose the least shitty skill, for all other weapons you choose between one or more awesome skills. Fix W skills and you fix swords. Put axe, spear or dagger W skills on swords and it would instantly be meta.

• Not really. The new axe w skill seems designed for fallen staff counter, plus its more mobility. Look at sword w skills and compare to axe w skills - its massive. Broadsword change is interesting, but i dont tet see how its anything but a bad claymore. Id have prefered to keep resist and drop interrupt Dual swords also tricky and never really workedand and adding 45 dam post mitigatio. Is likeæy not a gamechanger.

• Or maybe we do :). Darkfall combat - best combat.

• Well first of all its “realistic” and second it completely changes zvz fundamentals maning giant zergs less effective. It wouldnt kill tanking in dungeons but it would definatly change aoe farming where you throw frost, raining arrows and drops meteors on top of your tank :). I beleive a aoe heal should actually aoe heal, and that you arent immune to damage if the one dropping a meteor on your head happens to be a friend. Sure some effects might need changing , but it opens for my favorite type …

• At the first two iterations swords were buffed, and the last iteration swords were nerfed to be worse than today. i choose to beleive that its because retromis looking for other solutions, Because the current iteration is worse than the current ingame, and swords definatly do not need a nerf. Perhaps add a hp regen or increased heal taken buff to counter the incredible heal debuff thatakes axes stand out, or armor buff with stacks to differentiate swords by having staying power

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Sinatra.SUN - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

like the devil reads the bible :). I have absolutely no problem with a giant alliance taking over the the whole world, sitting on all terris and owning all city plots - perfectly fine. There has always and will always be someone dominating the world. It was oops, then poe, then "save the game" and now its squad. Its fine and how the game is. What i object to is their crying about castle nerfs, their so far 1 year of public disgust of exactly what they have become and their constant posts of "lac…

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Beitrag

@Mandala Just take a second to consider what happens if a alliance keeps adding the most active gvg’ers open world and gvg alike. Take a look at the map and how blue army is completely destroying the game, while still having the audacity to whine about a castle nerf. The biggest hippocrits ive seen in gaming for many years, effectively becomming worse than any world choking alliance seem in the game so far. And sure they can choke down anglia, cumbria and mercia crying about the lack of oppositi…

• A good way to evaluate a weapons use is the amount of sold weapons of that type. t8 broadsword sells 0-1 a day, and 6.1 broadsword sells 0-3. If something sells less than one a day, its also very likely its only sold to marketeers who will sell it directly to the black market. a total of 38 t8 broadswords were sold during the last month compared to 285 halberds and 1250 bloodletters So for each broadsword anyone buys, there will be bought 7 halberds and 32 bloodletters. Every day there will be s…

• im excited to see changes coming to swords @Retroman. I played broadswords since day one, as its pretty strong "on paper" - however it never worked as there was always a better bruiser option somewhat 50/50 between spears (in the start) and Axes which are dominant today. Changing the broadsword E is a good thing, and i cant wait to see the new clarent ability. to a large degree i beleive that the W spell is typically what disqualifies the swords. Interrupt?, no. Iron will ? - no, splitting slash…

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Beitrag

Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „SBI controls what they want to do with alliances (remove, nerf, etc) not us. So it's on them. “ Sure, but isn't that the argument used by any server zerg to date, which blue army have fought relentlessly until today where you became the exact same "evil" that you have been fighting so far. -Its out of my control -Its the devs fault not us -I wish it wasnt possible that are the 3 most used arguments to date from the big zerverzergs, and now you use the exact same arguments…

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Beitrag

Zitat von Coonery: „hey the Leader of Sun is a Brat too but he has a point “ Hey, the normal way to diss me is to call me a old gamer dad. Because im old, a gamer and a dad - and that is worth dissing !.

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Beitrag

Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Zitat von noxmortus: „Season 4 proved that the Castle system was broken. That a guild was able to get crystal so quickly by only doing Castles demonstrated a flaw in the game design. The stranglehold GvG teams had on resources (T8 and siphoned energy) have been addressed. What the game needs is Shared Season Points for alliances. This will undermine the mega-alliance strategies and potentially upon up territory GvG to newer players. “ We got those points from both going e…

• So this exploit has been around for many months, and fully ignored by SBI so far, so im wondering why something everyone has known and reported for several months suddenly is an exploit?. If a developer insists on savezones in a full loot pvp game, and if they insist on making safezone instanced gameplay where players put everything they own into a gearset - then they simply cannot ignore that those players lose it all while thinking they are in a safe area. Most players getting in this situatio…

• Removing the retaliate feature could be a interesting solution, however introducing decay for unused items is just weird as it would just make everyone flip items on the market on a regular basis. And with the coming ip caps (that i dont agree with), all the “stocked up respurces” will be close to worthless anyway.

• Zitat von Eotl: „*Looks at all of the GvG launches that happens in Royals everyday - many by guilds that don't own territories* *Looks at all of low black and mid black where there are 3 gvg's a day (biggest continent by far)* “ When you write "all the gvg launches that happens every day in royals - do you happen to mean the 3 there actually is or should we make some up ?. Also those 3 are made by alliances, and no solo guilds. Its more than impossible for new guilds to gets attacks and sustaine…

• @Wadefu It might be that Na competitiion is a lot lower as you say, but we are from europe and warcamps arent free like that in eu times