Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi @Midgard, @H4n1baL and I are pushing for the Island filtering to come ASAP. It is very high on our priority list! Cheers! - Mo

• Party Finder

GrayMo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hi @DoomRawrus, Thank you for your feedback! We have already recieved a lot of other feedback regarding the party finder aswell. We believe that this tool has a lot of potential, and are planning to do a general overhaul in the near future. In the process I will look into making role, IP, and gear visible to all party members. Cheers, Mo

• New friend list UI

GrayMo - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Hi @Equartus, happy to hear that our changes improved gameplay for you! -Mo

• Party Finder

Beitrag

Hi @Raithe, actually this HUD-element serves a very important purpose. If you are already in a party and looking for additional partymembers, only the leader of your party has access to the party finder functionality. Therefore, the element is where all other party members can select their roles and update their equipped gear. Also, we are aware that the party finder in its current form is not perfect and are planning changes for future updates. - Mo

• Hi @Barloch, please check here -Mo

• Alliance logged in members

Beitrag

Hi @Barloch, Thank you for your feedback! I think this is a very good idea, however this is currently not possible due to the way guild Information is gathered within alliances (you cannot see the members of the other guilds in your alliance, only guild stats). I will discuss this with our coders to see if this could potentially be made possible. -Mo

• UI

Beitrag

Hi @MEATCUP, If I understand you correctly, then you are referring to the HUD element of the party finder. This will be there as long as your party hasnt reached the (selected) max. amount of players or the party leader as left the party queue manually. Even if you have already successfully created a party, the HUD element will be there to notify you of other player's applications. -Mo

• New inventory UI

GrayMo - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Hi everyone! We are aware of the problem with the "squished look" of the Inventory. We have already figured out a solution and are gonna roll out a fix for this among the next patches! Thanks for your Feedback none the less! -Mo

• party finder..

Beitrag

Hi @dillydally, thank you for your feedback! As @H4n1baL stated in A Brief Guide to the Party Finder, we will be making some adjustments to the party finder very soon! We also have plans to improve the party finder even further, but due to some technical limitations that will take a bit longer. -Mo

• New Member of the SBI UI-team

GrayMo - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

@Theat Zitat von Theat: „I almost forgot.... For the love of God please change the mouse cursor since the position is easily lost in ZVZ or any PVP fight!!! Make it EASY TO SEE, please and thank you! “ Will look into ways to improve the cursor visibility! @DuendeBrek's idea might be a way to improve visibility without being to invasive with the current cursor. Going to give it a try! -Mo

Beitrag

@DildoSwaggings Thanks for the feedback! Will look into it and try to find some better solutions for the stated problems! And dont worry, you're not dumb . There is a limit on the buffs/debuffs that are shown. If more buffs/debuffs are currently applied than are able to be displayed you can find out via a mouseover. @Barloch Zitat von Barloch: „How about a view that allows us to see where any owned items are located ala EvE's UI? Having to travel just to see what's in a chest is...... - Bar P.S.…

Beitrag

@MEATCUP Ideally I wouldn't just emulate any UIs just because they work somewhere else. Its really about what works best for Albion Online and you guys, the players. Generally, I think most of the UI Elements serve their destinctive purpose well. I am aware that there are some features that have recieved some negative/constructive feedback, most recently probably the Party Finder. We are working hard on incorporating your feedback! If I understand you correctly, by the crafting pane you mean: a …

Beitrag

Hi everyone, I'm Mo and as of wednesday last week I am part of the dev-team for Albion Online here at Sandbox Interactive. Specifically, I joined the UI team as a User Interface Designer. Thought I'd use this section to introduce myself to you guys, our amazing players. I am super excited to be part of the Albion Online community! I'm 30 years old, from Berlin, Germany and a passionate gamer and game dev. Otherwise, I love movies, music and travelling! As I actually just started playing Albion O…