Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 70.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Can't plant seeds

Milliai - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

that's strange did you build the farm on top of the plot? once you build a farm, you'll have a seed merchant next to it.

• omg not this bg music xDDD I watched his MV and decided I should get my eyes washed

• Keeping Monthly Premium

Beitrag

I think the easiest way is to spam T6 EXP. it's about 10k silver each run if you don't die. an experienced group can do a run in 7~10mins. I think 1~2 hours daily is enough if you know what you're doing : )

• it'd be cool to have anywhere between 1~5 players n-n I'd like to dual it with another person

• nooo gin-san don't leave ;3;

• How to continue after T5?

Beitrag

Hello Mr Zentriefugal (ahhhh the name is so long its so cool i just wanted to try to say it LOL) n-n yellow zone is totally safe. (compare to the red and black) you don't lose your stuff there unless you choose to click die. but you only get knocked out in yellow zones. and you can always get up. I think you might want a good guild for the red / black zone so you'll have a party. and it is recommended to bring cheap equipments and mounts such as t4 basic set, t5 basic set and t3, t4 horse. so wh…

• no wonder I fell so weak in the blue zone... OTL It's not very fair but if giving newbie the privilege is the thing then oh well.

• I heard that it'll be fixed sometimes soon;; Zitat von MasterZedX: „It'll be fixed, spears and various reworked weapons have the same issue, relax. “ Zitat von Retroman: „We know that not all enchantment glows are working yet. We are working on them. But because of the sheer amount of meshs, this unfortunatelly takes quiet some time. I am sorry for the confusion, but eventually all enchanted gear will get some glow effects via patches. “ Zitat von Bercilak: „We will be very careful with glowing …

• Megaboi's Diary: Zero to Hero!

Milliai - - Chronicles of Albion

Beitrag

those shields... look soooo much like cookies to me. n-n

• Bounty Hunters - Service now available

Milliai - - Trade

Beitrag

n_n time to flip through my "killed by" list.. I shall revenge huehuehue

• O_O please do make collecting milk / eggs give fame to breeding levels. It'd save so much focus to level up the darn animal farming. (so like soonishish is basically 4 months <_<... >_>? hmm)

• some resource nodes are overlayed

Milliai - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Hi @Milliali Thanks for the report but we cannot see where the bugged node is located based on the screenshots you posted (do you have a full screenshot so we can see the map and minimap?). Btw, the best way to report such bugs is to use the #bug command in game. Example: #bug resource nodes are stuck on top of each other here - cannot gather This method is the best way to report any environmental bugs (misplaced objects, resources stuck in other objects, invisible walls, ho…

• thread about to be closed

Milliai - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I think... there's nothing wrong with it. the law of jungle- it's mostly what albion is. It's fair because people with higher tier of gathering tool have spend more time. therefore they can forcefully steal from the lower people. I've seen some nice people who just go somewhere else and not take yours. but being nice isn't required. so if they take the resource faster, just let them have it. there will always be more resources re-spawning. just leave and find other ones n.n have fun

• some resource nodes are overlayed

Milliai - - Bugs

Beitrag

In some areas- there are overlaying resources- and It's not possible to gather it because no matter where I click it's always targeting the rough logs not exactly a bug.. but It'd be great if it gets fixed : ) maybe we can right click and select what we want to gather? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…06ed22d643999d2ed4823a220forum.albiononline.com/index.p…06ed22d643999d2ed4823a220

• WILD ANIMAL BREEDING

Milliai - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

There's a limit of how many times you can nurture an animal. generally, the # of nurture is half of the animal's growth time. T3 mounts growth time is roughly 2 days (1 day 20 hour) with premium it takes 22 hours- so you can only nurture it once. with or without premium. T4 mounts take roughly 4 days, so you can nurture them twice.

• Crafting building capacity regeneration

Milliai - - Bugs

Beitrag

no wonder so many stations are down atm >_>;;

• n.n;; I don't think laborers are a waste? get all the furniture ready, and maybe some trophy that the laborers need. what you want to do is to level them to T4 as fast as possible. use the t2, t3 trophy journal to level them fast. at T4 it's decent profit / return rate.

• help!

Beitrag

^o^ this is the cutest thread I adore that funny english grammar lol yea the last question is a bit confusing- but if you were talking about the gold market. the gold & silver market is controled by players. so the price will never be the same. If you want to buy gold- you can try to buy it when it gets cheaper. but you can buy premium membership with silver & gold whenever you want in game or on webste.

• xDDDD they keep it as days played instead of hours played is probably to keep it clean. because I'm sure some people will reach 2000+ hours played after a few months. and probably over 9000...after a couple years.... ((coughs 1488719358.jpg so to not cluster the character selection xDD they keep it as days haha. but I don't really think the total hours played is necessary xDDD we don't need to know exactly how much of a life we don't have lolololol

• yea.... It's kinda serious about the permanent ban of gold / silver sellers... It's even in the log-in screen that you'll have to accept the rule. I'm not surprised that they track down every gold seller / buyers IP and re-ban them. although you did not disobey the TOS again- but the devs probably just didn't want any more problems. I think if you go ahead and contact the support, maybe write up some apology and self-reflection.. (you do kinda owe the game an apology) they'll at least give you t…