Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 934.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• If you fail to win the plot you will get your sliver back.

• Playing on mobile?

Saffiana - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

I wouldn’t post email address publically, In most apps you can ask for someone to DM you with a Trial Key.

• How to set up Test Flight

Saffiana - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

@FitBri if you haven’t received an invite you can reapply. Please be aware that the Christmas and New Years holidays might have slowed things down so be patient.

• New 2018 iPad Pro

Beitrag

Have you been accepted into the iOS beta test? Your device definitely meets the required spec to run the game.

• Bug in caerleon.

Beitrag

If @Raithe suggestions don’t work please email support. They should be able to offer additional assistance.

• Need test flight code

Beitrag

Apple is responsible for sending out the codes. If you have been waiting for a while you can resubmit your request to joint the beta test.

• Discount Christmas Package

Beitrag

@Xialin Premium time starts when the key is redeemed. So as long as she doesn’t redeem the key until she is ready to play she will receive the full amount of premium time.

• A few comments regarding the times for Crystal Realm GvG’s. Currently the 4utc time frame is barely doable for most of NA except for west coast players. In the summer it will be nearly impossible Currently 4 UTC = 11pm eastern, 10pm central, 9pm Mountain and 8pm Pacific. When the time change in the spring it will be as follows: Midnight eastern, 11pm central, 10pm Mountain and 9pm Pacific Changing it to 2utc would shift all of the times 2 hours earlier and make gvgs not only possible for most of…

• Another suggestion would be to allow the use of a farmable herb. Currently once you have progressed beyond a certain level in Herbology. (Sorry had to say it) There is no use for the t1 and 2 herbs. Allow those to be used in the creation of the fish sauces either as an alternative to seaweed or in combination with seaweed.

• As someone who both cooks for my guild and works closely with our guild fishermen, I feel that beyond the market manipulation that seems to be going on, 1) seaweed gives 0 fame. Players looking to level their skill move to a new spot as soon as they start getting seaweed. 2). It takes too long to reel in. It should be much quicker to pull up something that doesn’t fight back. 3) as anyone who’s ever fished in RL will tell you seaweed often gets pulled up with whatever fish you are reeling in. Po…

• How to set up Test Flight

Beitrag

if You are using different id’s you log out of the one on the iPad and login on the same one that you use for your iPhone. Should be fine to download then.

• @happyfeet OsKiDo is correct. There were contests during the alpha testing phases that would allow the winners to submit their guild logos to be included into the game. I don't think that there are any plans to allow new logos to be added.

• Those first days were a wild ride. I loved the excitement, frenzy of guilds working to hit goals so they could claim territories and oddly enough from an in-game moderators point of view. The questions of the new players. Q) How do I get a horse/ox? A) buy one, Raise one on a personal island, kill another player and take theirs. Q) Where do I get a personal island? A) Talk to the Pirate looking guy in any major city Q) I finished the quests in the starting area. What do I do now? A) Fly free lit…

• Somethings that I would like to see are: Farming gear similar to that of the rest of the Gathering specialties. A tool such as a rake or hoe that matches the tier of crop that you can gather. The higher your specialization the faster you plant and water. An NPC Laborer similar to the ones that the other gathering specialties have. Ability to use Learning Points like you can for Everything else on the Destiny Board. The higher your specialization is the more crops you can plant at one time. A pot…

• steam?

Beitrag

Existing Accounts & Steam

• There are no publicly available chat logs. Chat logs can only be accessed by the Devs.

• Support Tickets

Saffiana - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Support tickets are generally answered in 48 -72 hours. But that will depend on ticket volume and what the exact request is. If investigation is required it could take longer.

• Gathering ~

Beitrag

Mercia is better for Gathering if you are looking for the .1, .2 and .3 resources. Those have a higher % chance of spawning there. If you open the world map and click on any zone you will see the Green, Blue and Purple diamonds that indicate the enchantment level. Hover over that with your mouse and you will get a pop-up showing the % chance of each level of resource.

• Little farm question.

Beitrag

Full specialization in an individual crop will reduce focus cost to 125.

• I think that the construction sounds travel too far. When my character is on the far NW side of my personal Island (Level 6) I can still hear the hammer banging away. I don't have my volume turned up high, if anything it's rather on the low end of the scale. Thanks.