Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 403.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• That's... hopeful, to say the least, considering the current amount of 10+men ganking groups spread in portal zones, the dungeon diving groups etc. I'd never underestimate the capability of Albion's playerbase to play the zerg+1 card in every possible situation to get an advantage. Just a random idea, but maybe if the entrances only allowed groups of up to 5 people, and then inside you'd be able to friendly fire guild/alliance members, while not even being able to see their names to know it's th…

• Sorry for the silly question, but can multiple parties enter the same randomized dungeon or if multiple groups enter the same portal they'll each be in a different randomized dungeon? If the former, how to deal with larger parties storming these and making small-scale content as unaccessible as ever?

• A Brief Guide to the Party Finder

Nietz - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

It'd be nice to have an "scrim" option in the activities category, not just for people making actual scrim groups but as a way to find other groups ready to fight.

• Hey @H4n1baL, follow up question if I may: in the video, the activity category in the group finder doesn't show an "scrims" option; will there be one? If not, I'd like to suggest it.

• Really nice additions, especially to ZvZs. Will it be possible to keybind the action of setting a marker on a target?

• I'd like to request a change to the NA timeslot. 04 UTC is 11pm EST, which is already outside east coast NA primetime. Worse than that, and unless I'm mistaken, on EDT it'll be midnight. On top of that, I think it is important to consider that some countries with relevant population in the game (e.g. Brazil) will be completely excluded. Although not the priority, and I understand that, it is still possible to set a time inside the NA primetime that would also include other countries. For that ma…

• I don't mind the tag suggestion at all if people actually think that'd help to get more feedback, but I do agree with elenol that it might be overestimating the influence of the rt.

• This entire talk about carebears, exploiters and whatnot is absurdly one-dimensional, to say the least, and against the whole concept of what the RT should be in the first place. Honestly, I'm glad the discussions there are usually about game mechanics and not this reddit alliance war mentality. For that matter, I agree with @Gank and @Gugusteh. I wish they'd make some form of periodic report with a list of the main topics being discussed in the RT just so people would see the general tone there…

• I'd rather have a simple and objective rule than a bunch of arbitrary standards as to which guilds deserve or not to be there. Plus, as others mentioned, diplomacy and trading are and should be competitive options in a sandbox. Not only that, being honest, probably 80% of the RT invited members rarely, if ever, post there, so we certainly have room for more people without it becoming too messy.

• AVG item power with off-hands

Nietz - - Bugs

Beitrag

I can confirm. My tank had 1408 avg IP, and today it has 1365, no items changed. If I add all IP values manually and divide by the number of items it still gives the old 1408, which means the game is calculating it wrong. Current: 1393 + 1488 + 1451 +1408 + 1478 + 1230 = 8448 / 6 = 1408, but game says 1365. The mastery bonus of the offhand is not being considered by the game, as OP pointed out.

• @Korn I just think it should be considered that, in practice, you'll be creating another silver wall for entrance teams/guilds. You are not considering the fact that 8.2/8.3 GvGs are not the norm, and that the big alliances will keep using 8.1 for regular GvGs, but this time overcharged (because believe me, we can overcharge and lose 8.1 for the rest of our lives), while the small guy will have to get that same 8.1 he had before with much difficulty, and then overcharge it too. The propositions …

• Zitat von FriendlyFire: „Zitat von Bastyon: „It would be good to have some sort of system a bit like Focus To prevent overuse of this mechanic. Enough to overcharge a few sets a couple of times a day but not enough to spend all day sitting in BZ with overcharged 4.1 “ I like this idea. It could get annoying if it becomes default to just always be over-charged. Zitat von Nietz: „The logic used to propose this system is too simplistic. It's not just "winning team would win anyway so now they lose …

• All these assumptions that the gap will close completely disregard the fact that this system will mean another silver sink for the already suffocated new teams/guilds. There are some replies here taking numbers out of air making huge assumptions with zero consideration for how power balance actually occurs in Albion. You cannot "close the gap" by sacrificing entrance teams that are already struggling to the limit. Not only that, you have to consider other realities, such as the relic system and …

• Not only it breaks the entire risk-reward system that Albion is based on, as people are pointing out, it also represents yet another snowball mechanic in the game. You are just adding one more mandatory silver investment gate to competitive content. The logic presented is absaurdly simplistic and based on huge presumptions that will not play like that in reality.

• Zitat von Komamura: „If the devs listen to top players, the game will be centered around those top players, being designed for their advantage and not actually for the people that want to play it. Top players are usually greedy as fuck and want everything easier for themselves so they stay on top. “ I can't speak about specific discussions but I have to say that the overall tone there is very far from top players wanting things for themselves. Quite the contrary. The huge majority of discussions…

• Just a simple QoL request: make so that if you alt click (or another modifier, doesn't matter) an item in your bag then it will be moved to the next empty slot in the bank (and vice versa), instead of stacking on identical items that are already there and lose spells selection, as it happens with shift click right now. That'd be really useful for people moving gear, GvGers etc.

• Ideally yellow zone GvGs should have that function, but for a bunch of reasons they are just dominated by black zone guilds (I made a topic about it too). Either way, just a wild idea, maybe allow guilds to setup practice GvGs via guild islands? Like, you set a practice attack on another caerleon guild island, pick the map, hour etc and a instance is made for it if the enemy accepts.

• Reduce the snowball in Albion

Nietz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I wouldn't say to remove it necessarily but some specific relics certainly need changing. The nerfs in lancelot were pretty irrelevant, imo, so that means 2 more months with those relics being mandatory. I mean, the bad part is not those weapons being strong, it's that they do so much with so little effort that the non-artifact weapons are useless in the meta. Take melee DPS as an example, who'd play baseline swords or axes (exception to halberd maybe).

• Reduce the snowball in Albion

Nietz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Okocim: „1/2 Imo limiting the item power is really necessary, but i don't think that red zones should give no points to black zone guilds and it wouldn't rly work anyways. 3/4 It's a fact that high lvl artifacts break the balance, it would be fine if they were by themselves but with how hard or expensive getting 8.x is makes most of regular weapons useless, instead of huge diversity we have few items that are worth being used, and those are only affordable to small % of population. 5/6…

• Based on town plots, a 5% power advantage in high tiers is very strong, so I'd say that this new 2.4% bonus mechanic is extremely risky. First because it doesn't necessarily work against strong teams, but can go in their favor (as it will, let's be honest, since some of the best teams have the biggest alliances already anyway). Second thing is it's a zerg to win mechanic, and that, combined to reason 1, could have the inverse effect of killing smaller/newer teams/guilds, creating even more snowb…