Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Copy that, that is a long list of posts.

• The grind is linear not sandbox. The comparisons to UO/Eve/Mir are not comparing same type of structures. Right now, I have to fight over T5 mobs to get progression going, and not only that I have to fight over spawns and fight off people in PvP zones which I LOVE, but the point here is there is linear progression since you pick a task of 2 or 3 things and you finish it. In UO you could be a multitude of things and it wouldn't take as long as it would in this game to get where you wanted to go. …

• Passive stat/fame bonuses

Baelzebub - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

for all intensive purposes lets call fame exp. So from t3 to t4 to do what I want I need 72k exp/fame to get to that tier. It will take killing tier 3/4 mobs approximately 280 to 305 monsters at that level to gain that which in the games current state can be nearly done in a sitting of 1 hour and 17 minutes of a constant stream of mobs killing them in succession, which as we know isn't really possible at the present time but I would like to note this is also with premium bonus. Without it that w…

• albiononline.com/en/news/zoning-flagging I figure rather than make a whole new post for this it can be placed here. This news went out today as you can see and I honestly believe its a bit misguided. So if someone is already flagged in a yellow zone and they attack a non flagged individual the non flagged gets a buff, I get it. Prevents zerging or whatever, I understand what you're trying to do, but please stop babying people. If 20 people in a yellow zone who are all already flagged are owning …

• Thanks for getting this discussion going folks. Going up against a guild would be a different thing entirely, I'm talking about the noto system for private battles, troll ganking, zerging and the like where GvG is not included that could be a different system. It's still in beta after all and would be a GREAT system to implement because right now other than making the Attackee have godlike stats if they are not flagged or having an algorithm that MIGHT catch persistent gankers via 5v1 what else …

• I was thinking more like uo because my time in eve was a whole 2 hours but sure. And it adds a bit more spice to life realizing that with a certain rating you would have to think twice about going somewhere.

• Got a little off topic. My specific take was a way to introduce a notoriety system to add some depth to the pvp that doesn't include some arbitrary algorithm that may or may not work to add some depth to a side of the game where people who don't want to all out destroy each other can also participate. Good vs. Bad notoriety. Blue name or red name. To inform people who is of the player killing variety. As for the arguments brought up about land and territory I'm no way saying you don't pwn newbs …

• Is not going back to that zone an option if you need resources there? The questions is, is there or could there be a type of notoriety system in place for a more clear and concise way of seeing who is friendly and who is not, AND have actual repercussions to those players who are repeat offenders? These repeat offenders also getting certain perks to various different skills and lockouts to others? Or only being accepted to certain areas of the map and not accepted to non-PvP towns without some p…

• Hi folks! I was just bringing to light a concern I had regarding all out PvP i was hoping to get an answer for. What keeps groups of players at bay on regular basis repeatedly killing someone of lower skill level in red/black zones? And going along with that should there be a system in place to penalize individuals for repeated killing of these individuals and I don't mean an algorithm to find whose who and so forth I mean an actual judicial system where people can know "Hey, this guy kills play…