Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Group dc at same time while leaving Martlock

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

Title says it all. Our group was just booted simultaniously while walking out of the NE gate of town. Nobody can reconnect now. It hangs on "Connecting..." after user/pass login screen.

• It sure sounded like finally pve content was incoming with this. Maybe its not supposed to be about yet even more pvp being added to the game folks. The entire game is kind of about that already at this point. And making everything pvp related has not helped revive the game or anything magical so far.

• It wil I'll be nice for ganking to be rarer and other ow gameplay to actually come back a little. Ganking is not something everyone is into to say the least.

• wait.....pets speed being nerfed? What are they finally removing gallup? That would rock.

• A bounty system would just become ppl killing friends in crap gear and splitting the bounty. Never seen a viable proposal to circumvent this abuse. I really do not enjoy hunger mechanics in games. I definitely can think of games I have stopped playing as I don't find the continuous search for nutrition to be fun in game content. Environmental factors would be fun. I would really like to see mounts move faster on roads than when not on roads. Uphill/downhill/impeded terrain/etc would be cool. Rai…

• side note: Seeing previews of content using camera angles that are not available in game is a bit deceptive. It would be nice to either see how this content looks or fix it so we can rotate and zoom the camera. In game graphics would be nice though so we can get a real feel for this stuff.

• Lagging/Disconnecting constantly

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

Be sure to report it. Support has walked me through a few fixes. Often a good read over dxdiag's report (which they always ask you to pull if you are on pc) shows me whats wrong anyways and I have been able to fix it myself by resolving these errors 1 at a time.

• Suggestion for HCE

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

The HCE paywall requiring millions upon millions for a set to be able to freely fame farm in order to be competitive for the actual game is not a positive. This is just more verification that HCE is broken and should be removed from the game without any further hesitation.

• Suggestion for HCE

Beitrag

The existence of hce means we will never have this content in the open world. Making safe zones useless and forcing any of the "casuals" that want safe ff into town instances. At least when this type of content was in the open world we had socialization in the game. Now there are no social zones as hce are as non social as it gets and in pvp zones you cannot risk being social as most ppl are dicks. In the current version of the game safe zones have 0 purpose. Just remove Expeditions and Hce and …

• Reset day is just garbage

Raithe - - Rants

Beitrag

WTF is the point in this? Big alliances and guilds own everything before this. They they get to squish everyone for the day. Then own everything again. Is there any content not for the 2,000,000,000 person alliances?

• 1) Any group with more than 10 should suffer harsh penalties to speed, cooldowns on mounting, hit points, energy, trash rate of vitctims, pretty much anything I did not already mention to discourage zerging. 2) Friendly fire should be on for anyone not in-group (yes especially against guild or alliance....maybe dmg should be tripled against guild or alliance). 3) cap alliances and guilds Oh I fergot this game is designed so only a few alliances can own the game. NM. Proceed. Screw small guilds a…

• Playing on mobile?

Raithe - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

galaxy note8 owner here......it works for me but must be reinstalled fully every update and reinstalled fail here and there. The buttons are really small too as they dont let you scale them ...just a choice of 2 sizes (just lazy there). The s-pen works ok but it seems you have to double tap everything. Course it's so bad fighting with a touch screen I literally have only used the client for safe zone activities. Some accounts on the forum indicate that a few deranged psychos seem to like the tou…

• will any of these have multi zone entrances?

• I mean if yer group all stands in 1 spot under an AOE circle I have 0 sympathy.

• It would be nice to see the focus be anything other than 5+ person groups. There really is enough of that. 5+ person groups have the entire game. It would also be nice if when these are released that the leashing mechanics were reverted back to the old system. This new mechanic has destroyed what was left of small group and solo.

• Didn't the afforementioned political figure actually pervert the idea of communism to suit his disturbed vision? It seems the communist party is actually up and running all around the planet and genocide isnt on its platform. Not to mention that communism has non political forms. Not that I sympathize with any who would use the hammer and sickle as a symbol of this perverse vision..... similarly the swastica has little to do with the twisted vision of Hitler as he also twisted existing concepts …

• YES! I will eagerly await solo, small group, mixed sized party dungeons leading to multiple zones and directly to hell. Nice folks! Loving seeing the teaser of new and different mobs in there too.

• PvE?

Beitrag

YES. MORE DGS! Soon I will live on the test server. THANK YOU!

• Not sure I"m down with the lion king thing there.......however when 9 out of 10 ppl are just asshats it makes the community shit and the game just annoying.

• I really dun get is how any of that is fun unless you are a sociopath.