Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 25.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The iOS wish list...

thatguycraig - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

+1 Spot on. I agree with all those asks

• Pinch to zoom

Beitrag

+1

• Is the iOS test still running?

Beitrag

Yes it is. I also have Founders and applied, waited a little for any email and finally one came through allowing me in. All I would suggest that I did is download the iOS App, TestFlight? I had that installed before I got the email while I was waiting, preparing for when I got it. It probably has zero in relation but it’s what I did. Good luck, it is fun. Wish I had an iPad, I’ve been using my 8 Plus. It’s awesome for me but little small on the HUD. There are a few posts requesting they add that…

• You’re brave running it on 5S. I doubt it would work without reading the documentation. That was just a while ago technology wise for mobile. That hardware can’t handle a lot of what is asked of the phones of today effectively. Elsa’s reply just solidified it.

• Not enough system nemory

Beitrag

iPhone 8 Plus with no issues client wise this far.

• A Week in iOS & Back to Albion

Beitrag

So, I have loved Albion very much for a long time. I have not been able to play and follow it as much as I have liked, however. So, when I saw I had the opportunity to finally test the long awaited iOS client I was pretty excited. I did however have reservations. I mean, could an MMO on iOS really play correctly and as it does on desktop? There had to be balancing and performance issues, nevermind the general fact the HUD was bound to be a cluster but... I was pleasantly surprised!! The Albion i…

• Game Population and iOS Launch

Beitrag

As someone testing the client currently, I can confirm it’ll bring a lot of players back. It’ll bring players in who maybe loved the game but we’re on the fence and new players alike. The client on iOS will only improve from where it currently is and it brought me back in a big way. I can now get my grind in and play whenever, where ever. When I can, I get on my PC for maybe longer extended play sessions or PvP maybe? Haven’t tested PvP just yet... Like the options the iOS client gives the playe…

• +1 With the new iPhone Plus models being so large (I personally have a 8 Plus), it’s actually pretty nice doing most things in Albion on my phone. However, I often misclick and run away in a direction when trying to access my backpack, the maps, etc. Scaling and perhaps being able to edit the button layout maybe? Would be great!

• Hey It's Gunz

thatguycraig - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Welcome Gunz! As a fellow streamer I can assure you, this game is a blast to play/stream! Enjoy!

• Hey All, Having just got back into Albion Online after not playing since the first Alpha sessions, I'm obviously head over heels for all the new features. However, when I played/streamed during Alpha, I had a larger group with me, the game was obviously a bit different and it was just overall very different. I know how to "play" Albion Online and what to do. Right now, with a busy work season and while I'm finalizing some redesigns on my online stuff, I have time to go slow and get back into the…

• I've Missed You Albion!!

Beitrag

Thanks for the WBs all! I missed the game and community a ton and I plan on making Albion Online a focal point for my Twitch stream and other net projects down the road. From getting back in game, I've been semi-lurking nice and quietly. Getting back into it and noticing differences, I gotta say... HUGE props to the Sandbox staff for making what was an amazing game in that past Alpha even better! The amount of polish they've added and overall game improvements is special. Love this game. Love th…

• I've Missed You Albion!!

Beitrag

Hey everyone! I'm back to Albion Online after a long lay off. Originally, I was one of the first streamers on Twitch of Albion Online during it's first Alpha stages. I was lucky enough to build a relationship with the CMs of Sandbox and now, after some big personal life events, I'm back!! I'm looking forward to getting more involved here and with the Albion community as a whole. I love AO because it reminds me of a true modern-day improvement to one of my favorite games all-time, Ultima Online. …

• Thanks man! Unfortunately the stream is changing game sooner than expected. Still committed to 12 hours though!! Come chill or even play if you need a Albion Online game filled in your heart. Haha! I loved the Alpha!! Cannot wait to play more, so sad to not be able to play now.

• We're live!! Dev Hunt time!! twitch.tv/thatguycraig

• Zitat von Beelzebabb: „2 hours and 10 minutes left...Be prepared...“ Hope to see you making in appearence in the stream! Doing my 3rd 12 hour marathon to celebrate the event! Thanks for a great Alpha stage and this event sounds like a great way to celebrate it!

• April 4th, 2014 1PM - 1AM EST 3rd 12 HOUR Marathon That's right!! For the third time I will be streaming Albion Online for 12 straight hours and this time, we have a very special focus... HUNTING DEVELOPERS!! The just announced Dev Hunt Event, we're going to be hunting them down for all their shinnies! Join us and see the mayhem firsthand!! Don't have a Albion Online Alpha key yet? Well, no worries... My last Albion Online Alpha key will be given away by another WASDnation streamer tonight when …

• I'm actually NOT going to stream tonight but my last Alpha key is still up for grabs!! Head over to another WASDnation streamer (LandoManiac) for your last chance to get in before the Dev Hunt tomorrow!! Oh and now... I'LL BE STREAMING FOR 12 HOURS FOR THE THIRD TIME DURING THIS ALPHA TEST!!! That's right, we hunting some Devs... #ThumbsUp

• I've been streaming Albion Online basically every night and I will be streaming my 3rd 12 Hour Marathon tomorrow from 1PM EST until 1AM EST for the special Dev Hunt event!! I was suppose to be on tonight but, I haven't slept yet sorta of BECAUSE of Albion so I will recharge tonight. However, my last Albion Online Alpha key of the over 30 I've given away between my guild members and winners of viewer giveaways... WILL be given away tonight still, as planned! A fellow WASDnation member, LandoMania…

• Zitat von sam: „Ah, I've got school, welp. :P“ C'mon Sam! PRIORITIES!!

• Hello, I'm thatguycraig.

Beitrag

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been on here more. Albion Online and sleep don't get along and I've been streaming so much. Tonight is the final key giveaway and tomorrow is the Dev Hunt Event Special!!