Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 263.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Closed]

Jiav - - Gilden

Beitrag

Der gute alte Diax. Hypocrite, moderater Egomane, nostalgischer DAOC Anhänger, überdurchschnittlich Fähig. Ich hoffe ihr habt nicht allzuviel von ihm mitgenommen.

• With over 60,000 Founders we still cant.....

Jiav - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Jonathan_Silverblood: „Zitat von Shayde: „Zitat von Jonathan_Silverblood: „Zitat von Dworf: „coding team must be fucking shonky if they cant add simple shit to the game. “ I have a feeling this does not come down to the programmers, but rather company structure. There is plenty of small 5-minute fixes that could easily be added to the game but I think every change needs clearance or similar and that decision making is what is slowing down the progress of even the simplest of things. “ …

• With over 60,000 Founders we still cant.....

Jiav - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Dworf: „@Bludlust better start learning your AO lore mate.... ohh no im not ranked in a CBT, fucking lol kid. lucky i dont get u kicked from Aegis for being a fuckboy “ he mad?

• gerade erst aufgestanden und tot, kleinen input am rande. Fast travel mal außen vor gelassen. Imo ist fast travel nur ein problem, da die welt in sich selbst, einfach nicht schlüssig genug für pvp ausgelegt ist. Tuckasaurier hat es bereits kurz im rahmen fehlender hotspots angesprochen. Wenn die welt lediglich auf pvp ausgelegt ist, wäre ein feature wie fast travel auch weniger von bedeutung. Ich denke bevor über fast travel diskutiert werden sollte, müsste erst einmal das world design unter die…

• dat troll 3/10

• Road to Release

Jiav - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Knightmare_: „Im not sure if its time to go back to Mortal Online and Darkfall yet or what.............. “ both ded

• Zitat von FastEddie: „Zitat von uniqueuser: „Zitat von FastEddie: „You need to run a more diverse group. Sorry all your friends want to run full light armor with <insert FOTM weapon here> “ You're a fool if you think combat in an MMO with 3 weapon abilities and 3 armor abilities (all on 20-60 second CDs, I might add) is going to satisfy anyone but drooling retards long-term.Also, on topic: it's irrelevant whether the warbow's deadly shot is OP or not: a ranged AE stun that also deals damage is a…

• Zitat von FastEddie: „Zitat von Amon: „Zitat von FastEddie: „You can stun lock in league of legends just as easy. “ actually takes a almost perfect timing to stun lock someone sucessfully.ure forgetting the fact that u have at MOST 5 people stunning when playing LoL while in albion theres no limit to how many stuns you'll get. Not sure why u are so against diminishing cc effects. actually will increase the skill involved into stunning people. and not just spam fest every cc there is randomly “ Z…

• Eight Team Vids

Jiav - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von cheko: „normal... they play with .2 fire have 30mn of vidéo i never see a meteor hit someone... “ But it COULD hit someone right?;)

• Zitat von FastEddie: „You can stun lock in league of legends just as easy. “ Lol * Fixed 3on3, 5on5 settings. Amount of stuns you have in a lineup is limited, some lineups might only have one or even no stuns at all. * Stuns have adequate duration (normally 1-1,5 seconds AND tenacity helps a lot) * True moba combat. * Capable juking. * Draft screen lets you prepare against a stun heavy lineup. Allows you to adjust rune build/summoner skills. * Buyable items in game further helps you to counter a…

• Road to Release

Beitrag

Zitat von Freeruns: „Zitat von Jiav: „ As far as i can say there is no other game coming out around august that directly competes with albion “ World of Warcraft: Legion... “ Prolly comes out september or november. Also it has a much different player base than albion. Still going to play it tho, if the beta turns out to be good pvp/pve. Well, i would say that wow runs without /real/ competition for well, years:D

• Yay for a crime system! i just hope that it will turn out okish for everyone!

• Road to Release

Beitrag

Zitat von Cramit845: „Zitat von Jiav: „Seems reasonable to me, the game is in dire need of improvements, crime system, combat mechanics, everything is needed. August gets players enough time to get bored with wow legion, bdo and various other games before they can come back to albion. If the price for the monthly sub isn't as high as lets say wow, the game should do fine until the next hyped "super hardcore" game sets sails for fail. So i do somewhat agree with the devs. “ I dunno, 8 more months…

• Eight Team Vids

Jiav - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Poor swarm;(

• Road to Release

Beitrag

Seems reasonable to me, the game is in dire need of improvements, crime system, combat mechanics, everything is needed. August gets players enough time to get bored with wow legion, bdo and various other games before they can come back to albion. If the price for the monthly sub isn't as high as lets say wow, the game should do fine until the next hyped "super hardcore" game sets sails for fail. So i do somewhat agree with the devs.

• Zitat von Lanc3r: „Zitat von Jiav: „Zitat von qvq: „Zitat von Jiav: „Regardless if the battle can be won by one lucky skill shot, i would consider it op and boring gameplay, not a warbow problem tho. DR needs to me implemented none the less. “ there is a reason heavy armor has cleanse and medium has immunity.if bad players get rolled it happens. “ there is a reason why DR exists in 90% of other games. Cleanse doesn't help you against the stun fest at all. “ Diminishing returns isn't hardcore “ S…

• Zitat von Kulle: „Zitat von Mirokiz: „Tibia was way more hardcore pvp wise than albion and there was a restritive system to prevent massive PK's Suggestion: More you kill = more time you cant go off PK mode ( SO you cant enter in some cities ) .IF the player killer has a number of unjustified player kills he'll be tagged as PK and cant trade with other players. He can be killed even in green zones and when he gets killed he'll drop everything he has in the character ( Silver too ) The PK tag cou…

• Tree of life was dead to begin with... very small playerbase at start.

• Zitat von RWWRRWWRRWWR: „Zitat von Slaw: „Zitat von RWWRRWWRRWWR: „why dont you babies go play another game? serious question. “ We did. It was this one before they make the badly needed updates to make this a viable game on release.And serious answer, we paid our fuckin' money to be in this one so deal you old fart. “ you realize they advertised this game as more hardcore than it is now and it was more hardcore in the earlier tests and have gotten more and more casual ever since. what you paid …

• As i have not played the August the 1st version, i cannot tell if it was a bad decision or not.