Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• It disappeared 1,4kk from my inventory

SHARKY - - Bugs

Are you using a Satchel of Insight? The Satchel consumes silver as it increases your combat fame.

• Ios version ?

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Forum channel is here: iOS Test Forum You'll have to apply to become a beta tester though: iOS Beta FAQ

• For me it’s high-tier SRDs via maps, using maxed out gear, auto-respect turned on, satchel turned on. Oh wait, I thought you said what’s my favourite way to drain all my silver down to zero. Either way, my answer works! And just as a side note - SRDs for me have meant dying more than I used to as I now get ganked often in the Open World travelling to and from SRDs. I’m sure when SBI have finished their data analysis they’ll announce that the amount of PvP has not diminished in the slightest sinc…

• Quote from Apotosariel: “Quote from Forneus: “I'm not talking shit about brazillians. Facts is not talking shit. Stay ignorant and grow up. Money rules the world, not sentiment, in terms of money Brazil is not interesting. ” Money doesn't rule the world. Outside humans' minds, they have no intrinsic value. The world itself is much bigger and greater than humans. With the advance of science, this ought to be common knowledge already. ” The forum thread necromancer strikes.

• Quote from Balintor: “I typed in /suicide i didnt know that you will lose your stuff, and now i lost my mount, my gear and lots of valuable stuff. Is there a way to get back my stuff? ” Look on the positive side - at least you won't make that mistake again!

• Also, never ride naked. Pretty sure it was @Fusionbomb who informed me that armour protection extends to your mount. In other words, wearing armour adds to your mounts HP.

• It gives your character extra weight carrying capacity, meaning you can carry a lot more items than on other mounts like the horse.

• The fuckery

SHARKY - - Rants

Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from StarLord93: “I payed for this shit then you make it f2p and give me nothing of significance ” Paid $30+. Received premium time, gold, founder items that spiked in value, special avatar rings, an exclusive direwolf skin and the first letter of their name has a special style. ” Only Epic and Legendary Founders had special nametag borders: Golden Border ?

• TestFight ios

SHARKY - - iOS Test Forum

You only have to read a few posts to know that TestFlight is full. Maybe you'll get lucky and get an invite once the inactive accounts are removed, but there's a lot of others waiting in that queue also.

• Panda skin

SHARKY - - General Questions & Discussions

Pretty sure it will be the next Recruiter skin. Seeing as we've just had the Recruiters Direboar skin, followed by Recruiters Direwolf skin, a Recruiters Direbear skin completes the set. EDIT: and as if Direbears weren't expensive enough already!!!

• If it's your first purchase then you may have to wait a few days for the purchase to be verified, as there's a gold limit on first time purchases. It's a fraud measure. Obviously if it's not your first purchase then there's another problem. Either way, you should raise a support ticket: albiononline.com/en/profile/support or email support@albiononline.com

• fame nerf?

Yeah, but are you SURE you're not retarded?

• I brought up the same issue with another player name a few months back: What's going on with this? Never got any answers!

• Quote from Calesvol: “Number of active accounts for a free to play game in which anyone can create an account and log in means absolutely nothing to me. Give us the number of active subscribers and/or those who bought gold per month. How many people are actually bankrolling this game versus sucking from the teat. ” Why does that need to be public - what difference will it make to you? While I'm a paid-up subscriber who admittedly gets irked by non-premium players complaining about their lack of …

• No, the only way would be via silver.

• No animations?

SHARKY - - iOS Test Forum

I know that on mobile the animations are sometimes hidden by design. This is to keep the game running smoothly and to avoid lag when there's a lot of activity on the screen at once.

• fame nerf?

Do you actually have the silver to cover the fame conversion cost?

• www.thefellowshipofalbionskinners.com

• So I've given the nerf a little time and I have to say I now hate it and I blame CDs. For me the nerf is actually to my boots. I'm still getting pretty much the same heal value on D as pre-nerf BUT Guardian Boots are now useless with the helm as they have no affect on the heal. I'll still be running Guardian Helm, and I won't be respeccing anything, but it's certainly time to find some new boots!

• Quote from Geofors: “Quote from Poon_Hound_4_Eva: “Quote from Geofors: “One easy way to cash in on a new island is the 'Rough Logs'. There are 11 trees on the island which give 50 logs each for 850 total and they respawn rapidly. Harvest a set, go to town and just sell them (6-10K generally for the instant sell) and when you come back to the island rinse-and-repeat. But do they respawn at 50 logs? Normally trees respawn at 10 ” ” They do respawn at 10 but if you leave the island they grow up rap…