Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 447.

• Albion in 2014

Rexi - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Crane: “Quote from Rexi: “Finstack reporting in, not playing tho waiting if they ever do fresh start server or seasonal one that resets (Almost like the beta alpha tests were) ” You clearly never gathered. A reset will never happen. ” Wut now, most tests and even in launch I was like the first to gather T8 stone. I single handedly provided the stones for our guild territory buildings. PS: Finstacks mantra was that no one is above each other and everyone had to gather. That's one of th…

• Albion in 2014

Rexi - - General Questions & Discussions

Finstack reporting in, not playing tho waiting if they ever do fresh start server or seasonal one that resets (Almost like the beta alpha tests were)

• Still rooting for fresh start server, or seasonal server that lasts like 6 months and then resets with higher rates than normal server of course. This would bring so many new players to the game and also the old ones would come back, like my whole guild is waiting for something like this Also this was already "tested" when they had alphas/betas, those lasted like couple months and people loved them and each alpha or beta always had more and more players in. At least, EU server would be awesome :…

• FINSTACK still waiting for reset or seasonal servers with faster gains

• Seasonal server? :D

Rexi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from solventh: “Quote from Rexi: “Quote from solventh: “ ” Eh? The most successful games are pretty much doing this. WoW each expansion resets the progress pretty much and the game gains a lot new players. Path of exile , every 3 months they reset the league and move the characters to "standard" league (Like the island idea, > Atlantis would be the new "league" and the normal game would be the standard). Pretty much every mmo who want's new players need to create new server or make the pro…

Quote from Syndic: “Most important thing to me is if you have to implement it, don't implement it in a way that makes in "mandatory" for those of us who don't want anything to do with that autism. A lot of us are perfectly happy with the content we have in the blackzone and don't want to be "forced" to play in some 60-day reset shenanigans because T9 resources or whatever. ” ^+1 I'm mega spamming the post :DD but yeah I personally agree with Syndic. You shouldn't take anything with you in to the…

Quote from Chuck: “A big draw for me playing this game is that its NOT seasonal, as starting over from scratch gets old after a while. I would much rather see development focused on improving the world we already have, not making a new island that will go away in 60 days. Please don't go in this direction. edit: Im also very concerned about the population being splintered. We need content that brings players together, not splits them apart. ” Why can't we have both ? I'm quite sure this would in…

Quote from solventh: “man, these people are maniacs.. the progression from the beginning sure adds adrenaline cos it s a fucking who reachs it first race. there is no meaning in that kinda race if you make it every 60 days. keep talking like this and they ll misunderstand, good job, go on. ” Eh? The most successful games are pretty much doing this. WoW each expansion resets the progress pretty much and the game gains a lot new players. Path of exile , every 3 months they reset the league and mov…

Quote from Nausk: “This Atlantis idea is something that could spice things up, when executed correctly. I personally think that 60 cycle would be too long for Atlantis. As for the transportation of goods - you could flip it other way around, so one could only bring items to Atlantis, but not from Atlantis back to the "old world". This way people would be already cool with loosing the items that they wear and PvP for the sake of PvPing. You could also use it to bring a purpose for people to roam …

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Rexi: “The atlantic thing could work but I personally root for total wipe and fresh start seasonal server. You could easily copycat Path of exile a bit and add new twist on every launch. Like you have such a nice engine and mechanics in the game it has infinite potential if you could just go out of the box you are in atm. Like say 1 league you would add random boss spawns that drop actually loot instead of just crafting mats, I know this goes totally against Alb…

• aaaaaaaaasd Do I need to install albion

Quote from Equartus: “Really good idea.Something like seasons in diablo 3 or Path OF Exile,correct? ” Yes exactly!

The atlantic thing could work but I personally root for total wipe and fresh start seasonal server. You could easily copycat Path of exile a bit and add new twist on every launch. Like you have such a nice engine and mechanics in the game it has infinite potential if you could just go out of the box you are in atm. Like say 1 league you would add random boss spawns that drop actually loot instead of just crafting mats, I know this goes totally against Albions "Everything is player crafted" but c…

Hey, Just dropping by to ask if seasonal servers will ever be on the table of consideration! All the alphas and betas were the best anyway! Fresh start is always what brings more people back.

• I know many people are crawling expeditions for life and honestly they could be pretty fun! I also heard you are adding more of those, so while at it you should make leaderboards for fastest run etc!

• Yeah, well it feels the same as every other test nothing new same shit > at least now that we have g isle we can make come back if they add actual content and fix the fucking time zones, cba GvG at 5 AM.

• Seems Nilf loves Abusing this game

Rexi - - Forum Banter

#smartuseofgamemechanics #barricades Honestly I'd like to see which dev thought it would be good idea to add "decorations" that can be placed anywhere in the world and not just your own island or guild isle.

• jaajaa haaste vastaan otettu!

• FINSTACK is back!

Rexi - - Video and Media Forum

1h frost, shield, druid head, assasin chest, assasin boots. Tanky ,quite high dps and high cc. Works bruiser style like clarent blade.