Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Group dc at same time while leaving Martlock

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

We should be back online soon.

• Group dc at same time while leaving Martlock

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi guys, devs are looking into it.

• SOLVED:Cann't login on Linux

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Akrihat: „Why I cann't login to game on Linux???? I tested this on Windows - it's ok... But on Linux show message that login unsuccessful... “ Could you post a screenshot of the error message you get? What's your linux distribution btw?

• the game does not start after the update

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

If uninstalling the game and getting new installation from website didn't work for you then please visit easy.ac/ru-ru/support/albion/ for troubleshooting.

• Hi there! Alt-tabbing while in fullscreen mode will close all open UIs. If you need to trade items between your both accounts you have to do it in either windowed mode or borderless fullscreen window mode.

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Спасибо за помощь!

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Grouli: „so go you far away, update windows, dance with a tambourine, update everything, because of the fact that our program is a bucket. Return the money and I will never open your so-called game, can I still buy a new computer so that because of your crooked hands and updates, did the game work for me? “ Whatever it takes my friend! But you should start with easy.ac/en-us/support/albion/ but as mentioned above, uninstalling the game and getting new installation from the website migh…

• Zitat von Grouli: „I do not start the game at all, after pressing the button to play in the launcher, it is loading and .... again the computer screen, the game does not start “ Please have a look at my post in the game does not start after the update First thing you may want to try is to uninstall the game and get a new installation from the web.

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thanks, already forwarded this issue to devs but it seems to be related to Easy Anti-Cheat, please visit easy.ac/en-us/support/albion/ and follow guidelines there.

• Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Anti-cheat doesn't even let me play the game... I log in and after 10 seconds it kicks me out to the log-in screen. No messages saying why, currently going through all the steps on their website to try and fix it. FUN TIMES!!!! “ Do you have Easy Anti-Cheat installed and run the game via launcher? “ Yes and yes. I've re-installed the game, repaired the game, repaired Easy Anti-Cheat, all my Windows updates are up-to-date, I've …

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Could you go to launcher folder in your installation directory (default C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\launcher) and attach launcher.log file to your post?

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Sorry my Russian is kinda rusty :s Could you explain what's exactly happening? Which OS/device are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the game or getting new installation from albiononline.com/en/download ?

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Rem1x: „the game does not start after the update “ What do you mean? Could you explain in more details what's happening exactly?

• Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Anti-cheat doesn't even let me play the game... I log in and after 10 seconds it kicks me out to the log-in screen. No messages saying why, currently going through all the steps on their website to try and fix it. FUN TIMES!!!! “ Do you have Easy Anti-Cheat installed and run the game via launcher?

• Cześć! Patch #7 będzie dzisiaj wprowadzony na główny serwer gry, a wnim mnóstwo zmian balansujących umiejętności oraz poprawek. Opis oraz lista zmian jest dostępna tutaj oraz w temacie [20. February 2019] Nimue Balance Patch Razem z aktualizacją, Easy Anti-Cheat będzie nieodłącznym programem instalowanym razem z grą, który ma na celu wykrywanie oraz zapobieganie tzw. hacków i botów. Więcej informacji w temacie [UPDATED] Easy Anti-Cheat is Coming with Patch 7 oraz na stronie EAC dedykowanej Albio…

• Disconnecting

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von dredd23: „Hello everyone, I want take a look on test server but when I login I get always diconnected after ~5s. Any tips what can be wrong ? Thanks “ New version will be deployed soonish - will post back when it's done. “ Back online!

• Disconnecting

Beitrag

Zitat von dredd23: „Hello everyone, I want take a look on test server but when I login I get always diconnected after ~5s. Any tips what can be wrong ? Thanks “ New version will be deployed soonish - will post back when it's done.

• error 499

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Should "fix" itself after a few minutes.

• Upcoming patch #7 will fix audio issues and should improve performance, especially for 2 GB devices. Please note 2 GB devices are currently under evaluation and performance issues might still occur - make sure you've got shadows off and low/normal visual quality with spell effects either off or self. We are aware of the issues and devs are working on further improvements, those issues unfortunately take more time to investigate and fix, so please bear with us!

• inner focus

Beitrag

Zitat von skillazor: „movement speed increased by 80 % per stack ( not 8 ) ... abit too much “ Hey thanks for the report, will be fixed in next version!