Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 41.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• major heal nerf inc

Illurim - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Mardonius: „Zitat von Xiomaro: „Zitat von SuperHans: „Zitat von Cartographer: „Zitat von SuperHans: „Zitat von Sixunder: „No reason to nerf healers. They have hard enough time with all the CC built into this game, zoning/ranged issues, and mana management. Technically a healer should be able to 1v2 and still live as it is their responsibility to keep 4 other folks and themselves alive. “ They should be squishy and it should be their team mates job to protect them. “ can you explain it …

• major heal nerf inc

Beitrag

Patch notes should just read like this: Patch Notes: - DPS players buffed to faceroll skill cap - Healer players nerfed to loot pinata, stand and shrug skill cap Good job.

• Zitat von Tezari: „stop DDOS theory, this "lag" is generated only in peek hours of the server. This is a software/hardware issue not a DDOS thing. “ I was using DDOS as a reference point, not as a descriptor of the problem. The lag, they've told us, is due to the fix they implemented for the DDOS and that coincides with what many of us have experienced since they implemented the fix.

• Lag isn't fixed my end. Prior to DDOS - 200ms ping. After DDOS - 450-600ms. Just logged in - ping 450ms. It's been over 3 weeks now. It's ridiculous. This is not what I paid for. The "compensation" has not been able to be even used because it's impossible to actually PLAY the game with a half-second delay in a full loot pvp environment. Expeditions aren't even doable. I don't think they'll ever fix it at this point.

• Ping has been a huge problem for alot of people since they implemented the DDOS fixes. Game is unplayable for some, seeing pings up to 600ms. No clue if SBI are aware, care, or are doing anything to resolve it. It's ridiculous.

• buying game

Beitrag

Game is barely playable for lots of people in a PC - I wouldn't recommend bothering to try it on a mobile device. Wait to see if SBI can resolve the issues so many people are having before you bother to look much further.

• So is it DDOS again?

Illurim - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Setimu: „Zitat von Illurim: „Why do we need to try to be understanding? The issue for many of us has been going nearly full 2 weeks now. The supposed fix just made the game unplayable for some (i.e. no actual change at all) and SBI won't even acknowledge it, post about it, give any indication as to whether it's being looked into, an ETA on when it might be resolved, whether they're looking at alternatives, or if it's something some of us will just have to live with. They have my freaki…

• Zitat von Erika: „Zitat von Illurim: „Player retention? Not at all. Player uptake? Sure. But once players are in, they're in. Retention is about keeping them and stemming the reasons they leave. You're making good points, Erika, but in reference to a different part of the lifecycle. “ What are you defining as in? Mobile games with microtransaction monetization less than 2% of people play beyond the first day. If you want to say something like people who play for a month or something are 'in' and…

• Zitat von Erika: „Zitat von Aedistan: „1. Barring additional evidence, I don't see any reason other than just personal preference why that would be a significant covariate. “ You dont see how comparing a game you can try for free with one you have to pay to try will result in a different player retention rate? Zitat von Aedistan: „2. F2P games run on micro transactions. I don't see how buying 30 days of premium is any different from buying a 30 day stimpack on HotS other than efficacy. Skyforge …

• Zitat von MasterZedX: „Zitat von angrad: „Zitat von MasterZedX: „lol since when is having 5,000 active people doing anything a failure, and you're heavily underestimating the population and the games ability to grow... WoW fucked you guys so hard mentally. “ ~5,000 active players translates into 200-500 concurrent players. (on at once.)That was the population of Mordred after they merged it with Andred. (DAoC) “ Yikes, you're actually going on with the 5,000 active players concept. I'll play alo…

• So is it DDOS again?

Illurim - - Rants

Beitrag

Why do we need to try to be understanding? The issue for many of us has been going nearly full 2 weeks now. The supposed fix just made the game unplayable for some (i.e. no actual change at all) and SBI won't even acknowledge it, post about it, give any indication as to whether it's being looked into, an ETA on when it might be resolved, whether they're looking at alternatives, or if it's something some of us will just have to live with. They have my freaking money and they aren't providing what…

• The DDOS issues are still happening as far as I'm concerned - they haven't implemented a fix. They've made progress, but it's FAR from resolved - ping issues they introduced makes the game unplayable for a bunch of folks. Most people I've spoken to in game are over it. If they haven't resolved it by the weekend I'd say the game's dead. If your numbers are right, I'd expect it's downhill from here.

• Before DDOS protection fixes I was getting 200ms. Now, I've been getting 430-600, consistently. At 430-450, expeditions and player island is about all there is to do in game. Economy play is viable, but I'm not into it that much. At 500+ ping the game is completely unplayable. I really hope they fix it soon, because for me, it's 2 weeks of an unplayable game - DDOS+DDOS fixes still result in unplayability.

• SBI should hire you Vido to write up their customer communication. Not only was it well worded and fair, it got the best response I've seen in terms of managing expectation. Thank you, Vido. Thank you, Korn.

• if you're in Australia just request refund on initial purchase. If they refuse to process, contact the ACCC, get a case number, call credit card company and repudiate the transaction, quoting case number from ACCC.

• Zitat von DomVanDamn: „Wouldn't of mattered if the game never went live they never had any intention of refunding a single paying customer. Not interested in your alleged ddos attacks at all, your servers have been trash since launch, please please i urge anyone still here not to put anymore money in the pocket of this company. yall got lucky on kickstarter and now things have become real you have failed, day by day hour by hour. thankyou and goodbye. “ In Australia, it doesn't matter. When you …

• Zitat von odoyle: „We all know that since inception Albion Online was intended to cater to the hardcore non-consensual PVP community. There are plenty of other large MMOs available for the group that is either not skilled enough, or not competitive enough, to enjoy truly open world PVP. Anyone that purchased AO should have known what they were getting into. Somewhere along the road we went off course, and now we have special 'zones' where these less ambitious players can feel safe and play their…

• Albion Offline Instructions

Illurim - - Rants

Beitrag

So much this.

Beitrag

At this point I'm wondering if the game will ever be playable for more than 10-20 mins at a time.

• Okay, if there's an actual buff (glad you've seen it, I'll pay closer attention myself), I'd imagine because it's a 1sec duration, that the 300% threat is applied to *any* damage done during that. Seems like the highest damage move you can do would be best used during that window?