Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 563.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I updated my iOS this week, along with the Albion client update and haven't been experiencing any of these performance issues since then.

• I am having the same issues using an iPhone XR.

• The game has been unplayable for me on mobile since the last update. Mob animations even with graphic settings on low and not showing spell animations cause my client to stutter severely.

• [SOLD OUT]

Grimhawke-EB - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Zitat von racinmason001: „could I get one?? “ Zitat von Choklie: „send me 1 trial key please briarthegreat@gmail.com please “ Zitat von Smera: „Gays, 1 key pls smera0212@gmail.com “ Due to high demand, please add me on discord and send me a short message about what's motivating you to try Albion online and I will send you a trial key. My discord is Grimhawke#9254

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von NatCzar: „your Invite code says its no longer valid or incorrect “ I am pretty sure I only sent that one to you - it didn't work?

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von Rowtag: „Hello! Any chance i could get a Key sent to me? I really want to try it out, thanks! “ I am happy to generate one for you, but since so many people have been asking lately I am just asking that people add me on discord and send me a quick message about what is motivating them to try Albion. Just trying to make sure these keys go to the right people. My discord is Grimhawke#9254

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von NatCzar: „thanks...i think i might stay a while in this game. “ Glad to hear. PM me on discord if you have any other questions or are looking for a guild to join.

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von NatCzar: „i just refreshed my browser and it worked! ey, is albion a good game, population and active gamers-wise? “ This question gets asked a lot. IMO - it's a great game but admittedly it is not for everyone. If you enjoyed games like Ultima Online, Eve, Runescape, Shadowbane, Darkfall - IE the niche, sandboxy, hardcore pvp oriented, full loot type games you will feel right at home here. If all your MMO experience is with themeparks like WOW or you really just like playing instant g…

• Zitat von Raithe: „Turn off nametags. That is step 1. “ Only if your computer is a potato. You want those on outside Caerleon so you can start paying attention to who is who, IE learn who the main ganking guilds are and avoid them because they rarely fight with fair numbers. Like others have said, either go solo FF in a random zone in Anglia or do it sticking close to a portal zone. Avoid the high tier zones where gankers will be looking for T8 gatherers. Avoid zones that are high traffic for no…

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

On my end it shows the key I sent you was redeemed - is it not working for you?

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von NatCzar: „Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von NatCzar: „i need a trial key...can someone spare 1? thanks. glennpaulcm@gmail.com “ I am happy to generate one for you, but since so many people have been asking lately I am just asking that people add me on discord and send me a quick message about what is motivating them to try Albion. Just trying to make sure these keys go to the right people.My discord is Grimhawke#9254 “ cant seem to find your discord ID bro...nways here's mine natczar#…

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von NatCzar: „i need a trial key...can someone spare 1? thanks. glennpaulcm@gmail.com “ I am happy to generate one for you, but since so many people have been asking lately I am just asking that people add me on discord and send me a quick message about what is motivating them to try Albion. Just trying to make sure these keys go to the right people. My discord is Grimhawke#9254

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von Ulmi: „Send one key to me pls ulmaniec99@interia.pl “ Due to high demand, please add me on discord and send me a short message about what's motivating you to try Albion online and I will send you a trial key. My discord is Grimhawke#9254

• Trial key please

Beitrag

Happy to generate and send a key to you if you add me on discord and shoot me a PM at Grimhawke#9254

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von Barbarian61: „1 trial key plz ostapenko.boris@gmail.com thanks “ Thank you for chatting on Discord, sent the key, enjoy.

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von Rawndor: „Added in discord “ Sent, enjoy.

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von LanceFTW: „paiusdarius97@gmail.com Need one too,ty ! “ Zitat von Gigigun: „Здравствуйте можно пожалуйста пробный ключ vitalik.bondarenko.99@bk.ru “ Zitat von Barbarian61: „1 trial key plz ostapenko.boris@gmail.com thanks “ Zitat von Manolache49: „A trial key please cossdream@gmail.com thank you “ Zitat von Rawndor: „Can someone give me 1 trial ?:c leonardotsluz@gmail.com “ Due to high demand, please add me on discord and send me a short message about what's motivating you to try Albion…

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von Krittikarn: „1 please. Thx in advance watakarn.551@gmail.com “ Sent, enjoy

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von Alukrd: „anoniplay@gmail.com Send 1 plss “ Sent

• [SOLD OUT]

Beitrag

Zitat von LeeroyJenkins: „Give me key pls krayneakkuraten@gmail.com “ Sent - enjoy.