Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 44.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von doshha: „Is it the players causing our premium cost in silver to keep rising? “ Yup. The Gold:Silver exchange rate is completely determined by the players. Players clearly want/need gold more than silver. For the record this will continue as gold is continually consumed for game time and is only produced by giving SBI real money. Predicting what the exchange rate will stabilize at is a fool's game given it depends on a whole bunch of factors including how many people want to play the g…

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

Black_Pedro - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Vulnerability: „ tl;dr - Gathering and ganking success should be skill based, which I believe is already the case. - The risk/reward for ganking and gathering seems lopsided to me. - Using higher tier gear should offer a higher reward for both ganking and gathering (and higher risk). - I feel ganking with low tier gear offers the same reward as with high tier gear, this is a problem. - There is no low risk/low reward option for gatherers “ Well on the top level I agree with you, you ar…

• Zitat von Aringhe: „But, to kind of hit your own point home, isn't that the state of the game now, after a month and a half? Maybe change out "established players" with "established guilds" but it's taken an insanely small amount of time for people to monopolize markets and establish a very solid base. “ Yup. Not sure SBI has built a viable open-world sandbox game. YHG and other 'capped' PvP systems are absolutely necessary to give a place for upcoming players to compete on a more even footing. …

• Zitat von Aringhe: „I mean, why bother bringing your highest tier gear on a PvP? Why even bother making it? To duel and show that you've made it? People keep saying that everything in the game is designed to set you up for PvP, but I've yet to see people willingly going into a fight with equipment that's 40% of their liquid/solid currency. No one's taking that risk. It's a whole bunch of .1 gear and MAYBE some .2 from a lower tier. no one wants to whip out their .3 gear in a PvP unless they know…

• Zitat von Mardonius: „Zitat von Black_Pedro: „Zitat von Mardonius: „Is this really the PvP that this game is being advertised as? Because I don't consider ganking to be PvP as the other party is not actively fighting you. Sandbox Interactive really need to make ganking less profitable and put more focus on proper PvP, which should be about two, or more, parties actually wanting to fight each other. “ if SBI made ganking less profitable, what would be the motivation for bandits to go after the we…

• Zitat von Mardonius: „Is this really the PvP that this game is being advertised as? Because I don't consider ganking to be PvP as the other party is not actively fighting you. Sandbox Interactive really need to make ganking less profitable and put more focus on proper PvP, which should be about two, or more, parties actually wanting to fight each other. “ if SBI made ganking less profitable, what would be the motivation for bandits to go after the weak and reckless? Open world PvP, that is unbal…

• albion-data.com

• Zitat von SilentNote: „The most critical problem is that developers failed to create Albion as an engaging world. Being a PVP centric sandbox is no excuse to make a lore free game. Even games like LOL tries to create some form of story behind their champions. World should not be static squares of biomes with 4 exits. World and landscapes should tell history of the land/world, with or without NPCs, as it is now Albion is a fairly boring place; no history, no struggle of the people or world, no cu…

• And you will be just as upset if they buff all the other gear and still come to the forums complaining that your gear is so underpowered now and cry "why did you make the gear I spent so much time level worthless!"

• There is that. You will always be at a disadvantage in an MMO to those who have been playing longer or have 12 hours a day to play. You will also be at a disadvantage if you try to play solo rather than in a large group. But this game tries to mitigate that with the crafting focus mechanic. This allows a casual crafter to be competitive by using a limited resource to boost their productivity a certain amount each day. Using focus almost anything you do will be profitable, at least now with the e…

• Zitat von Dethcord: „Zitat von Black_Pedro: „Attacking someone should be easy, or at least possible, but defender should have s big advantage in any fight if you want PvP to take place. “ Why? You understand that it will make people form bigger groups, right? “ There needs to be some home field advantage if you expect people to fight while gathering. If the attacker has complete control of whether a fight takes place, then the defender needs some sort of advantage 1v1 to compensate or they will …

• Zitat von Xiox231: „ I'm looking to see what the community thinks about the game, what sets it apart from others? What about it do you like? Is it something that you see yourself playing quite a lot? What are some things you don't like? I'm hoping that any response I get will help inform my decision on whether I should buy the game or not. “ The distinguishing feature is the single-universe/single-economy design of the game with full-loot PvP drop. This provides a persistent and living game worl…

• Just buffing gathering gear isn't a solution or gankers will just switch to gathering gear. What is needed to balance non-consensual PvP somewhat to find some way to give an advantage to the defender in a non-consensual engagement that can't be abused by an aggressor, or used in a consensual fight. Attacking someone should be easy, or at least possible, but defender should have s big advantage in any fight if you want PvP to take place. This is difficult to do but I encourage you to keep explori…

• Zitat von Korn: „So what's the solution? Again, our goal is to maximize the amount of PvP that happens, including non-consensual PvP We need to make sure that the full, no rules PvP zones (Outlands) are worth it for potential PvP targets to play in. This is achieved by making sure that rewards in these zones are much higher than in safer zones. We need to make sure that the average number of deaths that non-gankers will suffer is such that the zones are still worth it, despite them having to rep…

• Zitat von M240: „so if you cant take the gear to the red zone what is the point from 6.3-7.3-8.3? “ You can take your gear to the red and black zones. In fact, that is where it is intended to be used. Not every game is about grinding top gear that you then go parading about in like a peacock showing to the world how 'elite' you are. This one happens to be about competing with the other players for resources and control of world objectives and one where full-loot PvP mean there is risk associated…

• Zitat von gnoms: „The devs actually deleted the guys fame when he actually has solo and group kills that are legit. The number literally means nothing and they responded to this faster than anything else? Great job on wasting time and effort on literally nothing. “ Well that is a pretty disappointing thing to happen in a supposed sandbox game. So @Korn, would you care to comment on whether killboard padding for profit or otherwise is an 'exploit' in your game?

• How to continue after T5?

Black_Pedro - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Zentriefugal: „We don’t like to become some kind of pvp victims, we just like to continue the pve content. “ This is the wrong mindset in a game like this. There are no "victims", just winners and losers of a particular contest like in Chess or Tennis. In the red and black zones, you are playing the game as a the prey item, say a gazelle, while those hunting you get to be the lion. Your reward for offering yourself up as a target are the valuable resources you collect. You win when you…

• Zitat von Gradinger: „Zitat von Black_Pedro: „Zitat von Makuza: „happend before and tempbans were the result...even in beta(zZz) “ Wait what? If some dude wants to game the meaningless and rewardless leader board by wasting silver on wrecking gear worn by his friend, why can't they? What kind of sandbox game is this?More importantly, how are they going to police this? What if some guild makes it an initiation ritual for new recruits to lose fights in expensive gear to the leaders? Or someone dec…

• Zitat von Makuza: „happend before and tempbans were the result...even in beta(zZz) “ Wait what? If some dude wants to game the meaningless and rewardless leader board by wasting silver on wrecking gear worn by his friend, why can't they? What kind of sandbox game is this? More importantly, how are they going to police this? What if some guild makes it an initiation ritual for new recruits to lose fights in expensive gear to the leaders? Or someone decides to start a business selling kill fame fo…

• Daily Expedition reward

Black_Pedro - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von WanderingIgor: „Well that's the problem right? If i do a lower tier i lock out my higher tier rewards aswell, wich makes no sence the way i look at it. If i did a tier 6 and it locked the lower rewards i would be ok with it, but now i locked myself out of the higher tier rewards because i did a lower one. The tier 3 only gives silver so if it locks the silver and leaves the tier 4 badge open as a drop when i do the tier 4 run i would say that would be more fair as the difficulty goes u…