Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 45.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Tezari: „Game shouldnt allow alliances of more than 4-5 guilds. This is contrary to generate more conflict in open world in a full loot PVP world. 2017-08-07_230845.jpg Why there are alliances with 10k people and more than 50 guilds? is a total nonsense.... Please limit the amount of guilds in the same alliance. Ty! “ Really... I still can't believe this game was developed to allow an Alliance with more than 10298 members.. it's really stupid. What's the purpose of it? two gigantic all…

• Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von solventh: „are the devs gonna do something about it in the near future? i (hit like if you agree me) need an official reply on this issue. “ ... With close to 10.000 players still active ... “ raw

• Zitat von Bercilak: „ It is our goal to combine the strengths and avoid the weaknesses of Beta 1 and Final Beta to get the game ready for release - and we won’t release the game before it is ready. “ Beta 3.0 Inc

• Zitat von Korn: „ Here is how we plan to address the issue: - We will bundle most high end resources (some T6, most T7 and all T8) into dedicated hot spots. Imagine, for example, that in a mountain sub-region consisting of, say, 6 clusters, there is one place called the "ancient mines" where a lot of T6, but also T7 and T8 can be found. This place will be shown on the world map, so gatherers will know where to look. “ Great! Lets do this so you have to be with your entire guild on the same spot …

• Final Beta Coming August 1!

Pola - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

WIPE is coming!!! 12462.gif

• No wipe yet? ...

• Please Fix Warcamps

Pola - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von FastEddie: „Zitat von Pola: „Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, thanks for the feedback. With regards to people using "alt-guilds" to fake attack their own territory, this is someting we envisioned happening. However, as you know when the war-camp comes out of cool-down, you can counteract this by simply fighting over the right to declare attacks, correct? All the best, Korn “ So.. Are you going to fix it? This is not a reasonable solution for this problem “ No thats his nice way of saying, get …

• Please Fix Warcamps

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, thanks for the feedback. With regards to people using "alt-guilds" to fake attack their own territory, this is someting we envisioned happening. However, as you know when the war-camp comes out of cool-down, you can counteract this by simply fighting over the right to declare attacks, correct? All the best, Korn “ So.. Are you going to fix it? This is not a reasonable solution for this problem

• Zitat von Lao: „Zitat von trashcan: „Zitat von Kodiak_MH: „The better way to solve this was make the charge system specific to each player. So for example if I kill mob spawn, that mob spawn ID gets a little tick. If I reach over 2 ticks, I start seeing diminishing fame returns for killing it, to the point that by 5 ticks I should be getting virtually nothing. So someone who sits at the end of a dungeon and repeatedly kills a boss every X minutes would start to see such a diminishing return that…

• NilfGay and the pussy gameplay

Pola - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von JaGGeR: „Im in nilf and i think your another 4k mmr trash that i get ganked. “ i can feel so much pussy gameplay in this post

• NilfGay and the pussy gameplay

Pola - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

OMG i want to join the 4000 members zergs, really need to do that T3 dungeon! please!

• STARK(REALIDAD) VS FURIA(FICCIÓN)

Pola - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Yaelus: „Zitat von Pola: „En serio? Erizo, no se si te pagan para hacerte el gil, o sos asi de nacimiento. Kinder garden. “ No es a malas, pero espero que no seas el de tu foto de avatar, y te paguen por tener a una persona que a simple vista se ve lo que es en dicho avatar. Gracias por tu ayuda y labor social, gente como tu que integra a personas no tan digamos... "intelectuales" es lo que hace falta, ole tu! Salu2. “ A vos te parece, que voy a ser tan idiota, de poner una foto mia, e…

Pola - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

En serio? Erizo, no se si te pagan para hacerte el gil, o sos asi de nacimiento. Kinder garden.

• Lets Hype Albion!

Beitrag

Where is the hype?

Pola - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

2713285.jpg

Pola - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Esto mas que un post para desenmascarar las mentiras de FURIA parece un post de propaganda de STARK. Ya por la gente que comenta te das cuenta. Tezari y yo buscando afianzar la comunidad hispana. Y los demas gente de Stark comentando y dando likes a lo loco. Hasta aqui mis ultimas palabras en este thread, no se merece mas. /Adios

Pola - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Rompehuevos: „Zitat von Pola: „Una boludes dividir la actualmente reducida comunidad hispana. Podriamos ser algo realmente serio dentro del juego, sin embargo, nos seguimos dividiendo en guilds y mas guilds, y encima enfrentadas. Mal ahi “ a título personal, no creo que la intención de Erizo fuera dividir nada, en todo caso galvanizar, a la comunidad. Si los guild masters de furia enseñan esto a sus miembros seguro que se motivan más “ Estaria mejor que se motiven para armar una alianz…

Pola - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Una boludes dividir la actualmente reducida comunidad hispana. Podriamos ser algo realmente serio dentro del juego, sin embargo, nos seguimos dividiendo en guilds y mas guilds, y encima enfrentadas. Mal ahi

• Have An Idea To Solve Pay To Win

Pola - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Picting: „I find a Hearthstone post that is showing the Hearthstone game is not pay to win, because you can win Infinite of stuff for free. It is not about the price where you brought card packs with real money, it is about in arena you get free stuff. us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/19890209409 On the other hand, maybe you guys are right about Albion Online was Not really a Pay to Win game, because in this Albion Online post shows most people thinks Albion Online is not a pay…

• Hola, el precio es en dolares.. abrazo