Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 35.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von SirusX715: „No amount of item turnover will make baseline crafting/refining profitable in the long run. Albion crafting/refining is a zero work activity. You walk up to AH, walk to station, walk back to AH. You're even completely safe during the whole process. You risked nothing, you contributed nothing, you deserve nothing. If this was somehow profitable, every crafter past the fame hurtle would just print silver until they caused a mat shortage and item glut res…

• No amount of item turnover will make baseline crafting/refining profitable in the long run. Albion crafting/refining is a zero work activity. You walk up to AH, walk to station, walk back to AH. You're even completely safe during the whole process. You risked nothing, you contributed nothing, you deserve nothing. If this was somehow profitable, every crafter past the fame hurtle would just print silver until they caused a mat shortage and item glut resulting in no profit anyway. That leaves us w…

• I'd rather see downstream changes to the benefits of being in a large alliance instead of front end caps. An alliance of 12 50 member guilds should be in the same footing as an alliance of 2 300 member guilds. Caps based on numbers or friendly fire don't accomplish that. You also can't just divide energy/tax income among the alliance because the lead guilds could just require it's supporting guilds to pay it back. I think there would have to be tangible economic loss and/or combat disadvantage t…

• Focus, return rates, and laborors. Refining takes about half the quoted materials and crafting about a third.

• Crystal GvG

SirusX715 - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

The matchmaking doesn't work well with the current state of mega alliances.

• New Member of the SBI UI-team

SirusX715 - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Zitat von MEATCUP: „@SirusX715 I know if you wait on armor, it opens up a right pane for 'plate armor', 'plate shoes', etc. You're saying resources doesn't do this anymore? “ I missed this. Thanks for the tip.

• New Member of the SBI UI-team

SirusX715 - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Please give us back sub categories in auction house ui. I don't want to have to type in the rp name of every raw resource to find it in the listing.

• Life as a guild member

SirusX715 - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

The game has tons of established gatherers and crafters at this point. So, you'll probably have an easier time selling yourself based on your PvP availability. Keep working on those things to build your own wealth, but the large land owning guilds have thier bases covered. There are 3 main routes to losing/gaining watchtower. Tower on tower gvg launch, warcamp gvg launch, and season resets. Tower on tower is pretty much pure 5v5 pvp and require highly skilled and famed players. You have to have …

• [POE] - Scouting

SirusX715 - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

I hope this topic becomes obsolete with the new random dungeons. Entrances closes after a while. So, no need for a scout to wait there for extended time. If they leave a scout anyway and A out after scout calls out hostiles, they're going to miss out on thier dungeon. Relies on the new dungeons being significantly more rewarding than the static ones though.

• Whole lot of screaming in here that the territory value nerf will make gvging unsustainable. Why would guilds not just reduce thier the gear budget in response to territory value going down. If you drop a gear tier, you bring the risk/reward ratio back in line.

• Goodbye Albon!

SirusX715 - - Rants

Beitrag

I wonder if his hce silver gains would magically go back to his old gains if he turned off auto respec.

• Global discount is probably the least relevant part of premium. If you're trying to make silver as a crafter/refiner, you need focus. If you gather, the premium procs are huge. If you're trying to spec up gear, the bonus game and lp make it way easier. We also have monthly challenge and season rewards now.

• Agree that this is not a party finder issue. I remember people forming yellow hell gate groups in caerleon at launch just to gank niave players along the way. Any sort of party locking also wouldn't protect you from being led to hostiles that were never in the group. You just have exercise good judgement and start to recognize player names if you're doing red or black zone content . If the party is being formed by QuickSwipe to go do demon prince, you're going to have a bad time.

• Zitat von Theat: „GCD is a horrible idea and would break the healing classes completely Bad idea, period “ It's already in game ...

• Zitat von Raithe: „so...........why is a resource territory needed for these? I am not getting why the general population can't sign up. Did I miss some way in which this interacts with terries aside from a dev choice of whom to make it available to or where to install a menu? “ They've mentioned trying to regulate that amount of points/energy available. That requires some sort of cap to manage easily. If there is no barrier to entry, we could end up with tons of shell teams bring entered that a…

• GCD in most mmo games exists to keep instant cast abilities from being OP from a damage spike perspective. Without GCD or stand time on an instant ability, you could roll 3 or 4 abilities on some builds to kill someone from full. While fun to play, it makes it hard to build a competitive scene around as it also makes network latency a huge deal. That said, there are a number of skills that I could see operating off of GCD without causing problems. Most chest/boot/helm abilities fall more into th…

• Zitat von Alec12: „This is once again a TERRIBLE execution of a good idea. In what world do you think it’s a good idea to have Royal T3 towers give the same amount of points as Mercia T3 towers???? We already have problems with 120+ man zergs rolling out for royals now you’re just influencing more BZ alliance into royals. What in the world is that NA time zone?? “ It's same crystal gvg no matter where the territory is. Why should the rewards for the crystal gvg itself differ? The mercia tower st…

• How does the passive work with regard to combat/criminal? If it gets triggered near a zone out, does it consider you in combat and prevent you from leaving the map? If you get hit near an enemy that doesn't have criminal, will the reaction cloud give you criminal to prevent using portals?

• Swords still useless

SirusX715 - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Galantines are very strong in zvz right now. So, I would not like to see any changes that buff ability to build stacks. Maybe flatten the damage numbers so that low stacks hits harder and high stacks hits for less. Would let the swords get more damage through in purge heavy situations.

• The only reasonable fix is to deliver features promised in the roadmap. Right now, we only have mages and castles. The current castle mechanics only support one guild to be competitive without mage points. BA was keeping up prepatch by controlling the vast majority of the point ticks. If that was contested, they'd have fallen behind fast. This is also not content that is realistically available to small guilds looking to hit sufficient rank for some of the minor season rewards. For these reasons…