Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

• Quote from Nergohl: “Being in a guild is a chore. I play games to relax. In a guild, you must organize your time depending on other people. I already do that in real life, no need for it in video games as well. Also, I hate voice chat so much. You can't do anything while you play (listen to music, etc). You're just stuck there listening to randoms eating chips while you wait for Jimmy to join the group. I understand what an MMO is. I like playing online, against people. That makes it more fun. B…

• I don't like PvE in Albion and only do it because I HAVE to to get my specs up for PvP. Having said that, I love the change. Solo Dungeons aren't the most efficient way to farm fame, but at least I can take a break every now and then and get a coffee, look after the kids or take a biobreak. Being able to do so relatively safe once the 90 seconds are over takes a LOT of stress out of the game - and in a part of the game I don't even like, too. And I don't miss being dove by three players while lo…

• Quote from Idebenn: “The skill is a complete joke if you compare it to Fatal Blade (Black Monk Staff), which fits the same base purpose. It also has a longer cooldown, and a cast time, while being much less powerful and harder to use. ” And because it is a complete joke it fits perfectly into the Cursed weapon line, which is somewhat of a joke, too. I love DoTs in games... but right now, the Cursed Staves are a gimmick, at best. Make Cursed great again.

• Quote from Timezillla: “just tell in ur post that its only 4 days free, and then u need to pay. Dont confuse people ” You make it sound as if the creator of the bot somehow wants to scam people, but you just necroed a thread that's well over a year old. Back when this thread was created, the bot was in development and free... Having said that, my guild uses the bot and it's worth every cent for people who cannot code their own bot.

• Quote from NoruDali: “ach lol gar net gesehen XD @Larec zum komenden content machst da wieder was? ” Ich nehm's mir immer mal wieder vor, aber im Augenblick fehlt mir dazu einfach die Zeit und Energie...

• Daily maintenance at 10.00 UTC, lasting for up to 60 Minutes (but is often a LOT shorter).

• Another Server would kill this game. Sandboxes thrive with a healthy population. A new Server would cut our population in half and you'd eventually have two empty servers. So please, no. Also, maybe try gathering in red and black zone.

• Hallo und herzlich willkommen in Albion. Zu 1. Meiner Ansicht nach ist jedes aktive Mitglied eine Bereicherung für eine Gilde. Beim gemeinsamen Fame farmen ist man auch schnell auf T6 und mit 6.1 bis 6.3 kann man eigentlich schon überall mit machen. Zu 2. Wenn du nicht gatherst oder farmst, brauchst du auch keine Insel. Früher war der zusätzliche Stauraum wichtig, aber seitdem du jedes Bankfach gegen Gebühr erweitern kannst, ist die Insel auch dafür nicht mehr wichtig... Zu 3. Die Fraktion hat k…

• Thank you, Evas. Anf the solution for dungeon running groups is very simple: have the dps classes take turns in scouting your back - ideally far enough back that upon contact, you have enough time to reset mobs and heal up or port out. In our groups, we take turns at every boss and level-transition. It works so well that we killed people diving us multiple times, without breaking TOS.

• Has this been forgotten?

• Report these people. Having an alt scouting for your main is against the TOS. And a naked guy with 10k Fame cannot be anything else than an alt...

• I've reported this as a bug on Febuary 4th here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=992291#post992291 And as you can see, the thread got the tag "will be fixed", so I was hopeful at first... well, that was 7 weeks and 5 patches ago...

• If your entire arena team didn't manage to kill the lone healer, then the healer wasn't the problem. Healers have no CC and no mobility - if you die to one in the open world it's your own damn fault.

• Ability to Mail Silver

Larec - - Feedback & Suggestions

Being able to mail silver (not gold, obviously) would make dividing gank loot profits a LOT easier. I don't see a problem here - real money trading has nothing to do with it. You can mail ingame currencies in nearly every other MMORPG out there...

• Party Finder

Good suggestions all around. Please look into this, SBI...

• Party Finder UI...

The party finder is a nice tool for managing Guild groups, but this window really has no use and just uses up space... please get rid of it or give us an option to hide it: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f6ebc85090dfa04b4c6800a0b

• A screenshot says more than a thousand words. Am I missing something? Shouldn't the item with the highest IP have the best values? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f6ebc85090dfa04b4c6800a0b

• Hello all, since Queen, bleeds from multiple Axe-users Q-skills don't add up correctly (again, see below). Instead, each hit reverts the bleeding stacks to 1. Once upon a time this was an intended effect as part of axe balancing, but one of the recent patches changed that. So, up until Queen, you could use multiple axes to stack bleedings up to three stacks per target. Is the limitation to one stack with multiple axe-users an intended balancing (again) or a bug?