Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hey all, We understand that people are passionate about cursors, but please remember to stay constructive with your posts. As @Evoque already mentioned, YoloMouse is not a digitally signed software and thus cannot be supported by the Easy-Anti Cheat program. Right now, we are looking for community suggestions on cursor options that you would like to see implemented, such as colour, size etc. We are also interested in practical examples, so feel free to mention games that you find have good curso…

• [February 20th] Server Issues

Elsa - - News Archives

Beitrag

The issue has been resolved and the server is now back online. Thank you for bearing with us!

• Cant Login

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Please see: [February 20th] Server Issues

• [February 20th] Server Issues

Elsa - - News Archives

Beitrag

UPDATE: Zitat von Elsa: „The issue has been resolved and the server is now back online. Thank you for bearing with us! “ Hey everyone, Currently, we are experiencing some with the problems with the server where you are unable to switch zones or log into the game. The developers are working on resolving these issues as quickly as possible and we will keep you updated in this thread. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Hey all, We're in for another website infrastructure maintenance on February 14th and February 15th. The maintenance begins at 10:00 UTC and is expected to end between 11:00 and 11:30 UTC. During this maintenance, the website, forum and the albion wiki will be unavailable, but you can follow us on twitter and discord for updates.

• Zitat von Piddle: „Are the invulnerability bubble's length, for entering zones, being adjusted with increased movement speeds in mind? The bubble already feels overly generous and increased speed just means an even more limited engagement area for PvPers. “ The bubble disappears once you are a certain distance away from the zone entrance (regardless of the timer), so increased movement speed shouldn't have an effect on this.

• slash commands

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Another pro tip: if you target another player, the message will include them when you use the emote. So you can flex at random players in the city: 8bgLaQX.png It even works on mobs, so I can finally fulfill my dream and salute every marmot I come across. That way, they receive the respect they deserve. PTiFj5T.png

• Albion acc via the steam problem

Beitrag

Hey there, It appears you are trying to log in with a different account than the one your already registered with. Please reach out to support if you still have issues logging in.

• slash commands

Beitrag

Zitat von Drake_IronHeart: „What about the emotes? /cheer /laugh...?? Any list around? “ Typing in chat /emotes will show you all the available emote commands. These are: - /applaud - /beg - /bow - /cheer - /cry - /dance - /flex - /laugh - /salute - /wave - /sit - /point

• Hey everyone, The website, forum and the albion wiki will be temporarily unavailable during the maintenance times on February 6th and February 7th from 10:00 to 11:00 UTC. As usual, you can check our twitter or discord for any updates during the maintenance. ~ Elsa

• why game is 2 day ofline

Beitrag

Hey there, The server is up and running and there have been no server issues recently. The only time the game is offline is during the daily maintenance, which begins at 10:00 UTC and usually lasts around 30-40 minutes. Other than that, the game is always available. It appears you are be dealing with connection issues, in which case I would recommend trying a different internet connection if you have it available. And make sure Albion Online is not blocked by your firewall. If you still have iss…

• slash commands

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „NVM List of game commands “ Indeed You can also find them directly in the game by typing: /info

• Hello everyone, Today, we have suspended over 300 accounts for involvement in third-party currency transactions. This post serves as a reminder that we have a zero-tolerance policy in regard to buying silver from third-parties. Please remember that the silver you acquire from these sellers is fraudulently obtained - in most cases the silver is purchased with Gold using stolen credit card data. As such, this always results in negative consequences for you, the company and the game itself. We will…

• Chat problem

Elsa - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hey there, Thank you for the feedback! Separation of the /global chat channel into specific language channels is on our backlog, as that would indeed make chat more readable and user-friendly. As for players spamming and posting their recruitment messages in other channels, please use the report function in the game: right-click on the player's name in chat and select "Report".

• The trumpet was recently added as a reward for this Referral Season. It lets you to play 3 different tunes

• Hello, The Staging version was deployed to Testflight accidentally. We have since removed it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Hey, Unfortunately, that is not possible. For more information, see: Existing Accounts & Steam

• If i bought on steam

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Jhonegao: „@Elsa or anyone, my friend have brought on steam the game, but i only take 500 gold back, was not I supposed to have won a bonus gold in addition? “ It takes 7 days for your Referral Gold reward to arrive (the Gold you have spent on the Trial Key is returned instantly though), so all you have to do is wait

• -:New Player Guides & Info:-

Beitrag

Zitat von Ashkael: „@Elsa Is it possible to stick this post? it's too useful for new players. “ Sure thing!