Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 254.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Anyone giving this a go on the Samsung S3 now its out?

• Plot auctions silver missing?

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

For testing purposes this round of plot auctions I did some testing making sure to account for where all my silver came from. Here is the result: I bid 2 mill (4 mill effective bid) My winning bid 3 mill I should have received 500k back. I got nothing. (4 mill - 3 mill leaves 1 mill overbid,... 50% of 1 mill is 500k) This is a definite problem that exists and is easily replicated. @Korn

• Zitat von Raithe: „@Zotar That idea for silver sourcing is so sandbox man I have to bump it....though it might be quite a trick to pull off. “ The problem with the idea of making silver a resource is it would almost destroy the driving force to PvE. The only way to really address the run away gold inflation is by managing the silver sinks and taps.

• Zitat von Gevlon: „Zitat von Katarina: „I am not really concerned about Gold Sellers, because the developers are doing a great job at removing them from the game actually too good of a job I think, and it was only recently I was able to get these douche gold sellers off Ingress the Mobile APP I play I got sick and tired of seeing their chat spamming. When is the last time you saw a gold seller spam chat in Albion? “ You don't see them for two reasons: - it's beta, less people buy silver just to …

• Zitat von Gevlon: „@Darlantan forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2493035 “ After reading your Eve link (and while ive played quite a bit of it off and on since 2007 im hardly an expert) but it seems they stepped in to protect the economy and thus likely made less profit from the result. If that is the case it's not quite in line with your accusation here: Zitat von Gevlon: „Yes, a profit oriented company doing stuff that makes them profit is outlandish. Hint: CCP Games of EVE Online adm…

• Just sharing random thoughts not pointed to any single poster. For me I have very little problem with the gold market. I do see that it can impact the effectiveness of overall game-play mechanics (as in you make some good moves on the silver auction house but find out you may have been better off just investing it in gold). However that being said I think the idea of being able to pay for services like premium with in game silver to gold is great and is done in many games. The only reason why in…

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Hi Nytefury, how the system should work is this: - You are the owner. - You bid 10m. - The highest bid by another player is 15m. - You win the bid, as your 10m counts double. - However, to actually win, you'd only needed to have bid 7.5m + 1, as that would count as 15m + 2, which is > 15m bid by the other player. - So you should get a turn of 10m - (7.5m + 1) = 2.5m - 1 Do you think this has not been the case in your case? “ If you mean by "get a turn" is a typo and you mean "ge…

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von blast204: „You could not have placed 12 million down initially as I was the winning bid at one point for less than 10m then you went ahead and bidded higher. Instead of putting the bid in manually I reckon you just clicked bid on the writing that auto comes up which would of been 11ish million. The system isnt bugged however it isnt user friendly, you have to work out what half your bid is and manually enter 6million if your trying to out bid someone who has put 11 million down. If you…

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Meik0: „Zitat von Gwandir: „I'll give you 2 mil fast deal “ Zitat von Nytefury: „ “ I'll raise. 2.5 mil fast. “ 2.5 mill....? but you did say fast..... but that first lowball figure is so tempting.... but you do have that incredibly deep and life changing Lorem Ipsum Dalai Lama quote as your sig....... decisions decisions....

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Gwandir: „I'll give you 2 mil fast deal “

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Gwandir: „11 Mil for a plot, Was it worth it? “ Yeah ill still make money, no where near as much compared to if I had paid 5.5 mill needless to say. Since Ive slowed my playing a great deal I may look at selling it anyway. Not looking to burn out before release.

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Barloch: „Utilizing :logic:. yeah, yeah I know, but :logic: says you overpaid. Like irl, you spent your money and it's now someone else's ;p - Bar “ I am glad the cashier at the shops doesn't use the same logic and gives me change from a 50 when buying an apple. I won with 11 mill, as per the mail, not 25 mill. It's illogical for the rest to vanish into thin air... Why prompt a person to bid their "maximum bid"

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Sabrina: „You only get half the winnings if you lose the plot. If you win the plot, you only get the difference (in actually paid in silver) to what you needed to outbid the next highest bidder. “ Thank you for the response Sabrina, it is much appreciated. However in truth I am not entirely following and need a little more elaboration. In my example I laid out 12.5 mill in silver (being the owner it gave me an effective bid of 25 mill). Are you saying that since I won with a bid of 11 …

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Endymion: „why did you overbid as a plot owner? You have the entire last day to make your bids and there's no reason to overbid on it. Part of the auction game (for better or worse, imo worse) is that you don't know how much was bid on your plot. Therefore you never know how much you need to bid until you've matched your opponent. The smart way to play it is to raise the price incrementally until you just overbid them. If you got your overbid back there would be no reason to not just d…

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Any chance of getting some insight as to what might be going on here? @Korn @Elsa @Sabrina @Peterplan @Retroman

• Building refuses to craft

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Gevlon: „craftbug.png As you can see, the building has all three bars high, yet it refuses to craft “ Have had same thing, wait for maintenance and it will be fine.

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Ver: „I have all my silver back from auctions. Have you checked your mail to confirm for your losses and wins for plots? “ Yes I had put a few of low bids around the city all which were unsuccessful, I received them all back in full.

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Cian: „What he's saying is he didn't get back the remaining. So he bid 12.5 mil but he only actually needed to bid 5.5 mil, so he was expecting the 7m overbid back - but didn't get it. “ Yes that is correct, the 50% thing was something I wasn't entirely sure about which is in part why I posted, however more importantly I did not receive the remaining 7m overbid back which was the part I was far more concerned about. I bid around 12.5 mill silver (making an effective bid of 25 mill). I …

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

So my understanding was that as the owner of a building my bids would count as double and I would get 50% of the winning bid. I put up around 12.5 mill (cant remember exact amount) with an effective bid of 25 mill. The most a competitor put on was 11 mill. (equivalent to 5.5 mill of my silver). When the auction ended I expected to receive the remaining 7 mill silver back and (not sure if its 50% of effective bid or actual bid) between 2.75 - 5.5 mill giving me 9.75 - 12.5 mill. What I actually g…

• Reached Crafting Capacity Limit

Nytefury - - Bugs

Beitrag

Maintenance seems to have fixed the issue for now, will post if I run into anymore trouble.