Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 431.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [POE]Infinite(ly)Bad Recruiting

Barloch - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Over-bump

Barloch - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Still looking for Lying, Theiveing, Backstabbing Officers who haven't joined [POE] Infinte Yet. - Bar

• Zitat von Eron: „Am member since launch, I've seen a lot and can confirm officers and guild members are really a great community. No drama, everyone wants to win/have fun. - Atoz / zotA “ If you like lying, thieving, backstabbing officers then this is the guild for you!

• Alliance logged in members

Barloch - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Create the capability to see who in the Alliance is online not just guild members. Thx! - Bar

• Zitat von Valkyrior: „Infinite is a community not just a guild Barloch... I have made good friends there that can understand when someone wants to carve his own path in the game and they have been very supportive. I truly wish you will find a guild that will you give you that sense of accomplishment in the game like Infinite has Take care “ Well the officers are lying, backstabbing, thieves. ask some of the non-officers what they think about the rip-off. Have fun.

• Zitat von Valkyrior: „Zitat von Barloch: „The officers are lying thieves. Ask for details. - Bar “ To add to my previous post the fact that Barloch is no longer in Infinite is yet another reason why the community there is so nice! Mparmpas “ Is that why you're no longer in Infinite?

Barloch - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Haha.Gamer.Guy: „i feel like if you had any sense of what you do or how you interact with others, (IE constantly talking in ZvZ comms, asking questions that someone who just picked up the game would probably ask [not a person with 30m+ fame] in zvz comms) you'd probably understand how you really did this to yourself. What happened with you leaving CIR? You got kicked from CIR and went straight to infinite for WHATEVER reason. Probably because you had shit in terri banks I'd guess. Why …

• The officers are lying thieves. Ask for details. - Bar

• Subject says it all. Thx. - Bar

• Crafting GUI

Beitrag

In addition to showing the % completion and points present/points needed for next level, can we also have the present/next level shown on the icons at the bottom of the screen? At present I have to check the destiny board to see how close I am to the next tier. I use craft/study to maximize my efficiency and minimize resource/LP waste. Thx. - Bar

• Can we get a view of alliance guild members as to when they're online? Thx. - Bar

Barloch - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Bump for the bestest lying thieves in any MMO!

• Guild bank expansion

Barloch - - Bugs

Beitrag

Buying a Guild bank expansion returns the following error: Internal Error! Please try again. Otherwise, try restarting the game. Please pardon the inconvenience. Restart/repair did not correct the problem. Thx. - Bar

• 150 person cap on friends list?

Beitrag

Seriously? Can this cap be increased? Also, can we get an option to right click a name and invite to guild/alliance. Thx! - Bar P.S. Right-click to invite to friends list would also be appreciated.

• rather than having to customize Islands/Housing/Laborers individually for each guild in an alliance. Add an 'Alliance' pulldown other then Player/Guild. Thx. - Bar p.s. Provide an option to put Guilds in alphabetical order when looking at Alliance list. Countries have interests, not friends.

• New Member of the SBI UI-team

Barloch - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

@GrayMo Can you also add a slider to buy quantities of journals instead of having to click one at a time. Thx! - Bar “When one with honeyed words but evil mind persuades the mob, great woes befall the state.” - Euripides, Orestes

• New Member of the SBI UI-team

Barloch - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Zitat von GrayMo: „@DildoSwaggings Thanks for the feedback! Will look into it and try to find some better solutions for the stated problems! And dont worry, you're not dumb . There is a limit on the buffs/debuffs that are shown. If more buffs/debuffs are currently applied than are able to be displayed you can find out via a mouseover. @Barloch Zitat von Barloch: „How about a view that allows us to see where any owned items are located ala EvE's UI? Having to travel just to see what's in a chest …

• [RESOLVED] Server issues

Barloch - - News Archives

Beitrag

COMPENSATION GODAMMIT! YOU'RE ABILITY TO KEEP YOUR SERVICE UP AND RUNNING IS OBVIOUSLY LACKING.

Barloch - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

We have officers who lie and steal, please join us and swell our coffers with your hard work, loot and tears. Donated 10K Kg of raw refined mats? Thank you, we'll take the other 170K+ Kg of same, kick and blacklist you. Join us today! - XO.orgy

• [RESOLVED] Server issues

Barloch - - News Archives

Beitrag

Yep, offline again.