Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 124.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• HG vs Money Guild A team

McCloud - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

That dude Laxist. Back at again on some new shit.

• Golden Age~Searching~PvP~GvG~HGs

McCloud - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Welcome to The Golden Age This post will be a quick introduction of what to expect from our guild and to hopefully seek out a few members looking for our team here. What is The Golden Age Ideology The purpose of the guild is to create an environment where players can develop in a small group and avoid becoming inevitably inactive. Big guilds almost always run into the issue of loss of interest, clashing personalities and over-work based on role. We want you as a player not a number. What to expe…

• Zitat von Magemx: „its a stupid question. being a healer in wow at that level a mic is mandatory as is with any game with teams.... you coordinate cooldowns or you lose. even one cd used poorly is most likely a loss or the start of one “ I don't know man you seem to know the deal man you're the one who made it to rank one without voice comms?

• (Video) Hellgates Session #1

McCloud - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

I mean good fights TC lost a like quadruple what you did by running that when they died once. As for the last fight well played with the defensives to extend the fight to where the fact that they didn't drop mana pool until he was out basically murdered his whole team.

• Zitat von Magemx: „i was at the top of arena in wow... do i use voice chat....? what.... “ lmao still didn't answer his question.

• Zitat von JonahVeil: „Triggered would be more so on your end judging by how much my in game life is affecting you. But, go on. “ what? lol actually has me geeking.

• Zitat von JonahVeil: „Zitat von McCloud: „Zitat von SunFoxx: „Omg, McCloud, get a life “ (Versteckter Text)You know screw it ill succumb to stupidity like you man keep it to yourself. “ I pity how dumb you are. I'll pray for you. “ Nice how you can point out so much lad. Try next time. And I don't know what religions god your praying to because most still abide by logic never forget. Oh yeah and triggered lmao

• Zitat von Axolotl: „Sorry about the mistake in the patch notes, this has now been fixed. The nerf is intentional, as open world PvE loot chests gave out far too much silver before. “ This is looking like a no go no show for the game. Was creating a lot of open world mishaps now we are back to fondling each-other in caerleon. I really like how anything that would be fun for solo players is considered OP. EDIT: Maybe instead of just looking at raw silver drops look at the deaths of the players far…

• Zitat von SunFoxx: „Omg, McCloud, get a life “ (Versteckter Text) You know screw it ill succumb to stupidity like you man keep it to yourself.

• Zitat von JonahVeil: „Zitat von McCloud: „Zitat von JonahVeil: „Zitat von McCloud: „Zitat von JonahVeil: „Gatherers donate to our A team, for the most part. I know what gear I am given, since I am not, a dumbass. “ So you are telling me. Deep down inside yourself you know that you weren't given any 6.2/6.3 sets to GvG at all not a single one? You sure about this? 100% sure about this? “ Correct. We were given 10mil silver one time to get the ball rolling. We then won 60 or so hellgates, 4 straig…

• Zitat von JonahVeil: „Zitat von McCloud: „Zitat von JonahVeil: „Gatherers donate to our A team, for the most part. I know what gear I am given, since I am not, a dumbass. “ So you are telling me. Deep down inside yourself you know that you weren't given any 6.2/6.3 sets to GvG at all not a single one? You sure about this? 100% sure about this? “ Correct. We were given 10mil silver one time to get the ball rolling. We then won 60 or so hellgates, 4 straight gvgs, and have been supplying ourselves…

• Zitat von JonahVeil: „Gatherers donate to our A team, for the most part. I know what gear I am given, since I am not, a dumbass. “ So you are telling me. Deep down inside yourself you know that you weren't given any 6.2/6.3 sets to GvG at all not a single one? You sure about this? 100% sure about this?

• Zitat von JonahVeil: „Zitat von McCloud: „Zitat von JonahVeil: „Why does the gear tier matter? All of his opponents are in equal gear. Is gear crutching 6.1 roaming on kids in flat 4 supposed to be more exhilarating? “ Cause these are the same idiots that will gank me with 2-5 people when I am solo roaming in 5.2-6.3 and elo bomb based on numbers thats why it matters. Because open-world isn't all about PvP if your not a blackzone guild where you get free geared supplied and have and I will call …

• Zitat von JonahVeil: „Why does the gear tier matter? All of his opponents are in equal gear. Is gear crutching 6.1 roaming on kids in flat 4 supposed to be more exhilarating? “ Cause these are the same idiots that will gank me with 2-5 people when I am solo roaming in 5.2-6.3 and elo bomb based on numbers thats why it matters. Because open-world isn't all about PvP if your not a blackzone guild where you get free geared supplied and have and I will call them this slaves gather your gear you woul…

• Zitat von EPMAN: „Zitat von McCloud: „This isn't fighting this is zerging lmao. Fighting with a zerg is fighting another zerg. Fighting is a small group vs larger group. Fighting is 1v1ing someone else in solo gear not truck sticking people with more numbers. This is ganking at best and zerging in reality. Zitat von EPMAN: „It is 1 long fight, ofc it is legit the fight is going on so i re-gear from corpses. You never been playing this game or? “ “ sry i dont understand what you are saying. I am …

• This isn't fighting this is zerging lmao. Fighting with a zerg is fighting another zerg. Fighting is a small group vs larger group. Fighting is 1v1ing someone else in solo gear not truck sticking people with more numbers. This is ganking at best and zerging in reality. Zitat von EPMAN: „It is 1 long fight, ofc it is legit the fight is going on so i re-gear from corpses. You never been playing this game or? “

• Closed

McCloud - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

@Xanadeus2 Most of what you said is basically applicable to every big guild in the game. The Good is better then most guilds most guilds force you into a specific activity hence people hop between 20 or so to find one they can have fun in, That being said you can do whatever you want on your own no matter what guild however many track activity heavily and want to have some sort of explanation for what you were doing. As for the bad well most guilds do force caravan runs, most guilds do force you…

• Zitat von Drifter: „Criminal is Nonstop Blackzone PvP! “ Lies non-stop territory camping. Pitch that tent and talk major loads of shit to everyone.

• I am a fucking well rounded individual join this guild I will carry you.

• Some people I see there videos of GvGs ZvZs on the forums I am like oh yeah I like their music and they are funny even if they are talking. When I see Jonah I just know its going to be him complaining about bad positioning when he rides into the back of the fight with no cooldowns due to being mounted and me inevitably muting the video sound. I don't really know how your dudes handle you shot calling since I hope with all the yelling you do.