Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 204.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @Cathair Hunt the entire guild option?

• Write YOLO mouse a check, digitally sign it or whatever has to happen, then integrate.

• Muisak

MEATCUP - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Energy cost per NDA is increasing, while tooltip in test server at first glance could be construed to mean energy cost decreases. Likely due to the double negative (Reduction is a negative value). "Ability Cost Reduction: -13%" If the intent is to communicate more expensive spells then I think if the tooltip drops the word "Reduction" and flips to a positive value in the tooltip - Ability Costs: +13% or Energy Costs: +13% - it is more straightforward. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…419d31672a85b…

• Martlock cape + Graveguard Helmet

MEATCUP - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Gugusteh: „Zitat von MEATCUP: „Is it possible that your druid robe is buffing the heal? “ it's buffing heal and damages “ Interesting. SBI certainly has a vague way of presenting spell effects. To me - 25% of my HP is a fixed value, and I would not have intuitively assumed it was a value that could be influenced by other spell effects. In other words, unless my actual HP changed, I would have expected it to heal the same regardless of my buffs. For some reason I excluded this from norm…

MEATCUP - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „@Gugusteh , now - yes. That's why , i created this thread. Because since launch till nearest dates - it was working in other way, and no changes in patchnotes were made. As an example i linked video higher (was recorded 1 month ago). And before martlock cape was added , i was reducing dmg with magic type armor , player resists items/spells , resist potions. “ Is it possible that your druid robe is buffing the heal?

• Zitat von Redsaw: „Yes but you can't provide material bonus. “ The only bonus the island doesn't carry is the 15% city plot bonus. You still carry the city resources bonuses on islands.

MEATCUP - - Bugs

Beitrag

10% HP is 10% HP - interesting observation EQ!

• Where do people fight?

MEATCUP - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von DildoSwaggings: „Zitat von glokz: „Nowadays reddit and forum mostly, “ Do you want to start a beef rn? “ tenor.gif

• Considering Jumping Into Albion

MEATCUP - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

It can be done. I'd figure out which resources are used to make bows/crossbows. I'd go to the biome where those are most plentiful. I'd watch the videos on albiononline.com/en/guides/ I would remember that Learning Points are finite over time (20/day) and scale exponentially. EX: level 1 will cost 2 LP, level 50 will cost 500 LP.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

MEATCUP - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I get the desire to have some OW aspect to this suggestion but in the end it caters to the smallest possible group of people at one time (1 v 1) and would be overlapping with an already existing mechanic (duels), not to mention that the existence of montages and the like already show it is reasonable to say that 1v1 situations are available. Maybe not in the volume OP desires, which is fine. I'm not opposed to it, but if given a 'this or that' situation, i'd probably pick something else. @Equart…

• Some running spells have channels - try the scholar boots I'm not sure what you are seeking is an actual thing - I suspect it is just certain items.

• We're probably looking for different end goals. Why should I pvp w/ my buddy when we have to drop 15 heads before realizing any tangible benefit? My points have nothing to do with organizing people. Your suggestion dramatically changes the baseline mechanic of the PVP situation at hand - kill a guy, get his stuff. In case you forgot, the only way your suggestion allows me to get loot immediately is in the larger PVP structured environments, (HG 5v5, etc) which is literally the exact opposite of …

• Interesting read. Not so sure all of albion universe qualifies, but in some areas the mechanics are identical.

• Really convoluted and overwhelmingly unfriendly to PvP, with major emphasis severely detrimental for small scale OW. No thx.

• @'PrintsKaspian' Can you share any very high level info on the density of these dungeons from a Royal / BZ perspective? Is there any intention to differentiate these outside of already existing mechanics?

• @H4n1baL I would under those circumstances, yes.

• I disagree. Inspect is already difficult enough for some people - relying on it 100% to identify an opportunity or threat pre-cast is not something I would support at the moment.

• It has to be a weighted average. I would like to hear more details too.

• Zitat von Equartus: „Zitat von letwolf: „2. Bad damage on "Auto fire Q" and it is standing channel (increase dmg and make it possible move during this channel) “ I would make this,as the first change. But no need to increase dmg. “ Sounds risky. What are the other comparable items? Greataxe / Ironclad come to mind, both are melee, and both are on the E. That's a lot of re-positioning assistance without giving up the signature spell slot. You've made a short range whispering bow that also has a s…