Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Matsume: „@HollowEddywhat you are saying is not true. You cannot farm t7 chests in t4 gear unless you have t7 reaver with most weapons. Sure there might be a couple of weapons who can do it in t6 reaver (looking at spear line here) but that mostly speaks to weapon imbalance more than anything. This is why mzx proposes reaver line be active with same tier gear. That way you couldn't take out a t7 chest camp without wearing t7 gear to activate the reaver passive. Sure you might be able t…

• Zitat von MasterZedX: „You have to understand going out into these zones as a SOLO player, you should HAVE to wear good gear. I can't wear simple T4 gear even though is enough to farm mobs with w/e reaver level you're at, especially with mastery. My reasoning on HAVING to wear good gear is because i know in these black zones i will be facing multiple people at once, ALMOST every time. When you DIE with such good gear, it's expensive to re-up which is the silver sink, and when you kill these gank…

• Zitat von SleepyPoet: „Zitat von HollowEddy: „To be fair, chests silver drops were actually ridicolous. 15k+ silver from a single t7 chest - given that you need no real investment in your skill tree except tier 4 equip to be able to farm them - was way too much. I don't think anyone of the babies complaining in this thread can deny this fact. In this way, someone who invested almost nothing in his skill tree could potentially do way more silver than gatherers and crafters alike, who, on the oppo…

• To be fair, chests silver drops were actually ridicolous. 15k+ silver from a single t7 chest - given that you need no real investment in your skill tree except tier 4 equip to be able to farm them - was way too much. I don't think anyone of the babies complaining in this thread can deny this fact. In this way, someone who invested almost nothing in his skill tree could potentially do way more silver than gatherers and crafters alike, who, on the opposite, spent a lot of time and money levelling …

• Zitat von Egg94: „Zitat von UnGarsQuiBricole: „You can curse the robbers, but you know that in a few your money will be available anyway. So you wait patiently ? If I had to choose between a few days of partial unavailability of the game and a goldsellers invasion in game, no problem, I'd far prefer the situation we are in right now. “ Sorry for double post, but I had to respond to this one. The thing is, DDOS could have been prevented if they simply invested into security measures (and they wer…

• Zitat von Sundilsan: „Zitat von Oldwedge: „Zitat von Egg94: „If you place your money in the bank, and the bank gets robbed and you found out the reason it got robbed was because it had basically put in zero effort into setting into place security measures... ...do you blame the air headed thieves or the bank? Clearly, all the blame lies on the thieves. It should be obvious. Just like how SBI is completely fault free in the recent DDOS incidents. Get your shit together, haters. Blame the real per…

• Zitat von Egg94: „If you place your money in the bank, and the bank gets robbed and you found out the reason it got robbed was because it had basically put in zero effort into setting into place security measures... ...do you blame the air headed thieves or the bank? Clearly, all the blame lies on the thieves. It should be obvious. Just like how SBI is completely fault free in the recent DDOS incidents. Get your shit together, haters. Blame the real perpetrators behind you being unable to play. …

• Fishing players.

HollowEddy - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I'm actually failing to understand how this way of killing people can be considered abusive. I mean, i think we all can agree on the fact that those player fought hard and invested a lot of time/money for conquering black zones camps, right? Then they studied the game to find the best way (And i'd say the most fun too) to use that territory to have a good profit, counting on the stupidity of other players (that stupidity is the only thing that is being abused in my view). OP, You do understand t…

• WAIT GUYS! I really need to go make some popcorn, i'd never miss all these babies crying out loud and spitting random hate on devs for something that is hardly their fault. You guys are really entertaining.

• Zitat von dudert123: „All these sheep thinking this is a DDOS attack pretty hilarious. These guys are blatantly lying to you after supporting their game and you still defend them. Bunch of crooks and with such ethics is disgraceful. You think any dev team is this incompetent that they did not plan for DDOS attacks... of course they planned for it. Are they actually Denial Of Service Attacks? No. If they were actual DDOS attacks this would have been happening at the START of the game to wreak the…

• Hello everyone! I'm an Italian 19y/0 student and i love to play most types of vidya. Of course, the sandbox occupies a special place in my personal ranking of favourite genres, so i could not miss the chance to join you. And Here i am I really love the concept of this game and i'm looking forward to see how it will evolve, tho i'm sure it'll be something that all of us will enjoy playing! Im sure we'll catch somewhere, Have a nice day, Lads!