Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• mouse cursor design

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

moiae cursor threads .... you never see one for months and then all of a sudden ....

• A good thing in my opinion. How hard can it be for SBI to add some cursor options. Basic stuff as far as I can see and it means everyone will have the option without having to use third party software. SBI ... no bullshit about this being added to your backlog. It’s not difficult. Do it and make it your number two QOL priority (after island filtering!!).

• Zitat von Yibrahimovic: „thank you sir may add that my game's since suffering heavier packet loss then before. “ What? Surely not!!! They have assured us that there will be no effect on performance and they wouldn’t bullshit us. Would they? I’m sure my FPS loss is unrelated to this.

• Aggressive item/silver sink.

Midgard - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Piddle: „It tells you right on the screen. 30 days feels a little tight. 90 days feels too long. No one wants their database clogged up with information no one is likely to access again, so there has to be some cutoff. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…b61d8cd02a8fbe48bc8a8d4cf “ This. It’s clearly stated and anyone who loses gear this way ... well it’s their own fault. It’s hardly an item sink it's more a way of keeping the datbase uncluttered. Working as intended.

• *Duplicate post* Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „The Hitpoint pool has been increased by 20% across the board to increase the time needed to kill an enemy. Along with other adjustments, this should prevent one-shot builds. To complement the higher Hitpoint pool, the overall Energy pool has also been raised by 20%. Movement speed has also been increased, which will make combat more fluid. It will also allow faster travel across zones, improving the overall game feel. “ Well, you just made PvE a whoile …

• Zitat von Talion: „Zitat von Midgard: „And will it cause any performance issues with Albion? “ It shouldn't. And in our internal tests we didn't notice any so far. -Talion “ My ping seems pretty much the same but my FPS has dropped through the floor, no matter where I am. Any explanation for this?

• This is Amazing

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von ShadrickRyuzaki: „I feel like I'm that swordsman “ About to jump off a bridge???

• Zitat von Cathair: „I think that the whole economy thing is tied to the limit of crafting focus per day and not to the actual time spent doing some activity “ To some extent, yes I'd agree.

• Zitat von Drake_IronHeart: „Its a great idea to be able to do all 9n plots in one go “ Is it? Not something I'd like to see. This change would increase the number of people who grow crops and herbs significantly and devalue the activity for those who dedicate the time and effort to it and enjoy it. Prices would plummet as more people would become self sufficient, and more people would be selling. We need an economy and the fact that lots of people dont want to/cant be bothered to farm helps main…

• Where do people fight?

Beitrag

Zitat von Eternalhaze: „No it doesn't. It could be, but it doesn't mean it has to be. “ Viable 1v10 has no place in this game. This isnt an action movie. If its viable the game is completely unbalanced. Zitat von Eternalhaze: „It could mean a lot of things such as there's more skill involved or more importance given to better gear/spec. Plenty of titles with very high skill caps allow you the opportunity to impact the game as a single person much more than Albion does, and from what I've seen th…

• Where do people fight?

Beitrag

Zitat von Eternalhaze: „No. Totally serious. If game mechanics were in such a way that there's a slightly realistic chance I could 1v10, I would try. It's hard enough to 1v2 without certain specific builds. “ If 1v10 were possible then the game would be truly broken.

• Whilst I’ll admit to only understanding maybe half of what’s posted here I find this the most fascinating thread on the forum for some reason. Is it just me? Anyway big thanks to @Cathair for doing what he does. And a big shoutout to @H4n1baL and the other devs for going above and beyond by interacting with the community in this way. Top blokes

• Zitat von Hakr: „Not played since they released from beta testing and was wonder if I purchased premium would I have enough time to get all the rewards in the carnival challenge thing? or is this something that required me to start from the 1st of feb? “ You can get everything very easily in 12 days with minimum effort as 600k points unlocks it all and you get 50k a day bonus for just grinding 1200 points. As of right now you have 11 days left in Feb so 11x50k = 550k + 1200 points a day x 11 day…

• Rewards for the charts

Beitrag

So reward the players who have the most time to spend in game, even though the players who spend the most time in game are ahead or the curve anyway? This will only increase the gaps. No.

• Revert premium claim

Beitrag

Zitat von dgiakoum: „I just started and claimed my starter pack not knowing what it contained. From what I understand I'm too low level now to take advantage of any of the things it contains, and they're just going to go to waste now. Everything is still there (just the premium is running but I can live with losing one or two days). Is there a way to "revert" this claim and get everything available to me for when I can use it again? Can I open a ticket somewhere about this? Thanks in advance. “ …

• Zitat von Piddle: „How much total silver is there in the game currently? “ thousands

• @MrManslayerX don’t listen to these chumps .... do it allllllll! Every crop. Every herb. Join the cult....

• Considering Jumping Into Albion

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Jump! Once you’re in the waters lovely.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von fip: „Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von fip: „solo pvp “ Technically thats an oxymoron. “ the swan song of a lost argument. “ My reply wasn’t even part of the argument. I was merely pointing out a technicality in your statement. Stop being a prick.

• Zitat von Aztore: „I played during the beta for a while and thought about coming back and trying it again. I had originally bought the veteran pack, but have since moved from Texas to Arkansas and no longer have access to my old email address. So I guess I am pretty much screwed and cant get into the game now because it is asking me for a verification code that it sends to my old email address. I mean this is pretty bad because I have never seen any other game that doesnt allow you to change you…