Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Chill guys. While it's rare, this one is actually a reasonable suggestion unlike the numerous "omg i die in pvp pls remove it or buff blobs to 2 wtf" -threads. Personally I'd take this way before any of the already existing annoying artificial mechanics like blobs. In any case, I don't see why not. Frankly, I'd prefer if the mounts were persistent in the first place.

• @Mardonius, I don't disagree with the idea that there should be a wide enough spectrum rather than focusing on one of the two extremes alone, but I don't think that's the case here. For instance, here you told that SBI has not made any effort to bring in casual people, or lets just say anybody outside of hardcore people as that's what you seem to mean. You might not know it as you've been around for a couple months as far as I know (Can always correct me), but SBI has actually done quite a lot o…

Snowman - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

..How exactly are you going to discourage zerging by buffing a mechanic in a way that would hinder anybody's ability to have 1v1 with a glorious player? All you'd do is increase the amount of players required to kill a glorious player encouraging zerging in the process. These types of designs are precisely why people are encouraged to zerg in the first place. Also, focus fire buff already exists for this purpose, amongst many other things. EDIT: The guard suggestion at the very least is acceptab…

• Money Guild are OUT!

Snowman - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von RichardManjuice: „Zitat von Snowman: „Zitat von RichardManjuice: „Zitat von Snowman: „It's rather interesting how some actually expect that there's a marathon waiting for them in the endgame, and that it's a good thing now that top guilds are making space for them to get there. Can't wait to see how quickly new secret dungeons are getting discovered, gigantic dragons being slain, nevermind that those extremely valuable treasure maps which would easily sell for a few thousand $ on ebay.…

• Money Guild are OUT!

Snowman - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von RichardManjuice: „Zitat von Snowman: „It's rather interesting how some actually expect that there's a marathon waiting for them in the endgame, and that it's a good thing now that top guilds are making space for them to get there. Can't wait to see how quickly new secret dungeons are getting discovered, gigantic dragons being slain, nevermind that those extremely valuable treasure maps which would easily sell for a few thousand $ on ebay. Happy marathoning. “ There is no Marathon. Peop…

• Money Guild are OUT!

Snowman - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

It's rather interesting how some actually expect that there's a golden marathon waiting for them in the endgame, and that it's a good thing now that top guilds are making space for them to get there. Can't wait to see how quickly new secret dungeons are getting discovered, gigantic dragons being slain, nevermind those extremely valuable treasure maps which would easily sell for a few thousand $ on ebay. Happy marathoning.

• Not sure if I am missing something, but what reason is there to trade in outlands past Caerleon itself? Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of player made towns but I just don't see anything that Caerleon doesn't have, on top of the many advantages it already has.

• The reason why I considered reputation converting to be griefable, is because for a BZ guild there'd typically be only one purpose to use it and that'd be to ban low-rep enemies offensively from their own lands. The reason why I at the very least doubt that any guild would be willingful to turn a zone red for any other reason, is because they'd have to compete over resources in their own lands vs players whom they'd get punished for killing. It's not very ideal for the owner guild, and because o…

• Why conveniently stop at outlands only if it's about being more sandboxy? There'd be even more sand in the box if one could convert royals into BZ. Then again, we all probably know the reason for that. As much as I like your gif and the principle of the idea of flipping a switch to modify a cluster, I honestly wish it was about something other than reputation. Not because of this idea in particular, but because of reputation being such an annoy-factor i.e. by barring low rep players from even en…

• It's Time To Add Gathering Expeditions

Snowman - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Jochum: „You could use all the statistical and empirical evidence you have, and they still would not believe you...Its a fact that the biggest part of the playerbase are casual players. “ Provide source for your statistics then? Just because casual market is larger than non-casual market in the gaming industry as a whole, it doesn't automatically equal that casual players make up the larger base in Albion's case, nor does it mean that they would vastly grow in numbers should albion cat…

• Dwindling player base

Snowman - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Theat: „Can they at least make new maps, new designs? Can they offer more than 2-4 exits on maps? Can they have maps with 1 exit? Others with 8? Another with 10? How about a big map and a small map? There's lots of possibilities, but I don't know, maybe the devs lack imagination or willpower. “ For the record, this is how it actually used to be. The world in spring 14 test was made up of only unique clusters, no copies or any strange design constraints holding the map design back. Some…

• Dwindling player base

Snowman - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Why is trammel being even used as an example here? The move might've been relevant a decade ago for the reason that the market wasn't oversaturated to hell by WoW-meta, and competition existed more on the PvP spectrum unlike today. It boggles my mind how supply & demand seems to be such an alien concept in this forum. If 'trammelizing' games was all that nice and dandy in terms of player population, it surely should be visible in the statistics for any games that provided it? Vastly outdated and…

• Zitat von Mardonius: „Very disappointed that SBI keeps catering to gankers. “ - Blobs - Offscreen nametags - Persistent mounts - Focusfire buff - Reputation - Escaping abilities - Self dismounting CDs - Semi-randomized resource locations (No hotspots to camp) - No-drop yellows - Hostile counters - Expeditions - Gate guards - Gating lock for aggressors - Gating bubble - Flags - Diminishing returns on CC - Removed high tier requirements on progression (no need to visit dangerous areas for progress…

• Guild Tax

Beitrag

..Right, and how is that relevant to the point I made? I *must* be automatically wrong because you think that I am part of this scheme. What if I told you that my guild runs virtually 0% tax, and the median rank is RH, would you automatically agree with everything I said? Because that's how it is. No recruits work their asses off because they don't exist, and even if they did, the tax isn't there. So once again, why don't you just quit the guild and join another guild with lower tax?

• Guild Tax

Beitrag

Just quit that guild then? There's plenty of options out there, from creating your own guild to joining a guild that doesn't do that.

• You're right regarding overdramatized parts as not being able to do any PvP at all being silly, but it's also inaccurate to state that there's no disadvantages at all either at high ping either by the time you're getting hit by an offscreen ability. Neither of the statements are accurate in terms of what can be expected from the latency op asked about nor can aussies do much about it even if they used the best network routing available, hence the build/style playing a major part in alleviating t…

• So what sounds right, that all of us recommend the player to run some melee build with self-targeted AOEs only to miss most of them due to high latency? Of course it's important to have a build that the player prefers to actually go with, but you can't just ignore latency. It's like telling that there's no difference in playbility between hearthstone and quake on high ping. Sure it ain't impossible, it's just hell of a lot more impractical than the other option.

• Depends on the build/style. If you're playing a build that heavily relies on latency i.e. a frontliner with some small hitbox skillshots, chances are that you can't use it properly, as you're not just missing your abilities but also having hard time dodging incoming abilities. On the otherhand, if you're playing something that sits in the backline supporting teammates with targeted abilities, you'd be okay most of the time.

• I sort of concur with the above. I don't think we need any more mechanics to control the item sinks (Unless it's a feature that has some other use, i.e. bulk order deeds), but instead to just buff the already existing ones. Trashing mechanics and whatnot can stay the way they are as people die in reds/blacks all the time, however the durability loss upon use could be buffed (assuming it'd be the main sink for greens), as I don't think anybody would prefer having increased silver repair costs or …

• New Map Idea (Thoughts?)

Beitrag

More or less, though we know for certain that it's not going to happen. But that doesn't mean you can't achieve most of your goals with removing portals / reintroducing harbors, since the resource distribution itself isn't really all that important when it comes to them. @ilogos @Quarty The invasion mechanic applies only to non home territories, whereas the most important territory is the home territory itself. I can ensure you that the moment you drop somebody's home territory further away from…