Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 122.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Flem: „game WILL die if you don't find a way to prevent large zergs from owning all territories there is going to be less than 5 major guilds in this game owning all zones. Now idk if allowing sieges to made at any given time would help or not, but I cant see it hurting the current state an worse than it already is. and wiping black zones on a regular bases wouldn't be fair so the system needs a lot more thought. otherwise you need regional servers. “ Absolutely. Im talking about this …

• Zitat von deNully: „i installed it loved it for a day uninstalled it one can only run around gathering stone, wood and crap for so long. Get to T2 then what.... need to get to T3....then what ...T4 and then T5 and to what end... you just kill the same tier level mobs, pvp is more or less automated, with the few skills you actually have to use, so its more or less who ever gets the first hit in, wins. (more or less... as i said) but seems very popular with the overcrowded cities and login queues,…

• Hi, I play it on my macbook pro 15", from 2011. I have to admit that my machine cant run perfectly the game. By the way, when i was playing on the last 2 betas, i realized the client for mac was a bit problematic. Sorry for being honest at this point, but, this is one of the few mmorpg that you can run. Go ahead and have fun.

• No problem with that. On my mind the only thing that could make me play this game again was a huge improvements and good changes. Zitat von Bercilak: „ What do we do to avoid this from happening again? - We just recently started to recruit two more experienced people for our game design team to avoid the balancing issues. - In addition, we want to increase the community collaboration and get more direct feedback rounds on key areas of the game. - We will provide more transparency in our decision…

• Saw a youtuber using some kind of haste while mounted, what the fuck was that? You want link?

• So nice to see a huge improvement like that. Albion only needs polishment to get perfect

• Claymore Op

JohnnyTruelove - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Ronin: „@JohnnyTruelove Your avatar immediately made me think of the scumbag steve meme lol! Here's your hat. fa8a49153c.jpg “ Cool. Thank you for losing your precious time!

• Claymore Op

JohnnyTruelove - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Claymore suckers, oops, users coming here and hating on the thread... Funny ! Just shut up... This weapon fucked up the PVP nowadays, its clear that needs a nerf or idk, removed (like meditate will) ? hahaha Agree with you, and every cry over here is from claymore users. 100+ per auto attack hit? Which weapon t4 does this? Gtfo

• Zitat von Darrius: „Zitat von JohnnyTruelove: „Zitat von Fooky: „ “ Sad but true. I started on 4th day after the launch of last beta, and people was tier 5 item. Can you believe it?I am a casual and i try to farm 1h a day solo or with my guild, and im not even on t6, after a month and while. Im a bad player? No im not. I dont know how to play? Yes, i know. Whats the problem then? I tell you: 1. Playing solo sucks and gets boring after 1h of gathering. 2. Crafting with my main char doesn't work w…

• One of the biggest problems atm is the lack of content, for example, there is no quests to do! How could a MMO have no quests? Makes no sense. Quests are made for fun and pass the time, making the game less boring and stuff. Zitat von Thomas9: „You can very easily make a poll in this website and link it to forums: Strawpoll Theres been lots of complains recently, but not just because game changes has cater only casuals. Those radical changes have been effected negatively to all player base. Many…

• Zitat von qvq: „works only if people aren't stupid. the current issue with the game and why it has record low population is because of them listening to the casual players and now the entire game has 0 grind and is entirely based around resources. so nobody leaves town except to harvest in run away builds. “ Agreed. There is one of the reasons im saying that. Casuals are minority, if the hardcore players are complaining about and leaving the game, like you say, a poll would solve the problem and…

• Hello people! I have recently noticed that the forum has a lot of suggestion and complaint. These topics might generate problems in the current development of the game, so I decided to give my suggestion, which I find very relevant here. So, if you look well, you will find different views in almost every discussion board. Note also, that developers consider these complaints, but the problem is that in view of some of them can be aggravating for the game. I suggest that there is some poll system,…

• I can tell you the new idea with resources respawn rates are very very good, but in my opinion, they should not be applied only to high end tier. There is a lack of resources starting from t3, its too hard to find and when you find they're depleted all the time, btw, they're very badly placed. Im so glad to read these things. Devs: Thank you so much for the good news. That's why i persist on playing this game, even knowing is not for solo players..

• Resources Depleted

JohnnyTruelove - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Man i know what you've been through, dont listen to these folks that are only here on forum to disagree with everything. I suffered the same that you, walking for hours to find a resources. It seems the calculation for resource respawn are not ok with number of players, and not only that, the resources are too hard to find, and when you find, they're depleted. FACT!

• Zitat von Farming: „They heavily favor zerg guilds / alliances while banning and ignoring feedback from casuals / small group/ and solo players who speak out against it. They have narrowed their market to such a small percentage of gamers that it will be financially impossible for the game to succeed in the mmo market. It doesn't matter how much evidence, real life examples, statistics, or suggestions we give the Albion team. They are stuck in their ways and if you are not part of their target a…

• Zitat von graymouser: „What you say is understandable. But this is the kind of game where if you travel you go by foot, by horse, or by ox, like they really did in the middle ages. For me and many others this is exactly the fun of Albion Online: you need to go from a to z in conventional ways, and make the best of the trips, enjoy the landscape and not get killed. Although I respect that you prefer another play style, I do hope that they do not put unlimited fast travel (back) into the game. Its…

• Zitat von Overlon: „Zitat von Fooky: „Zitat von Korn: „The weight of unrefined base resources will be reduced, so you can gather longer before you are overloaded “ If someone is going to look at weight I'd recommend checking the unrefined vs refined. Some things currently make sense, logs weigh more than refined wood but some things don't.A chicken or goat weighs 5.1kg before you butcher and 8.3kg after... chicken and goat weigh the same I think some of the food gains weight also. As it is now I…

• Zitat von Telgin: „I dont think you people understand what pay to win means... I've played a ton of games where you have NO chance of winning without spending. Albion has done an amazing job here. Their system is good. You can't CREDIT your way to the top. Someone cant come in day way spend 20,000$ and kill everyone. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE between pay to WIN and pay for bonuses. Guys please stop complaining. They have found a good balance between the game making money and the game being pay t…

• Zitat von Atkyns: „The OP idea + @Jasdemi idea could be a nice combo. Zitat von Jasdemi: „Way to kill solo and small guild players. Such "hotspot mines" will be contested 24/7. We have seen this in other sandbox games. It always ends this way. I would prefer randomly spawning mines, just like Hellgates, but without any indications on map. Once cleared, the entrance collapses and respawns somewhere else in the world. (Similar to EVE's exploration) This would make gathering somewhat less boring as…

• Fast travel should be back in every type of zone. Only in greens zones makes no sense. Idk, make a boat 1000x more expensive on black zones, but make it happen, walking through 10 maps for almost 40 min risking your life on the roads to reach black zones sucks... if you have money, you can buy a boat and go wherever you want. My opinion.