Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 310.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• In fact It's the opposite of what you said about small scale OW. It's more easy to coordinate 2 to 5 ppl than 10+. I guess you couldn't imagine a scenario in where the rules I'm proposing would apply, that's why you stated the above...

• Hello everyone! I was thinking about a new Reputation System, I would like to know what you think about it. What would be the advantages or disadvantages it might have? Is it a good or a bad idea? Why? OBJECTIVE Invite both new and veteran players to participate in the Albion Open World by mitigating the abuse of the Zerg. PROPOSED SYSTEM In orden to hit other players, Flag up will be necessary. Knock down a player (0 assists) increases the bad reputation and put a CRIMINAL mark on. CRIMINAL mar…

• Amazing job O_0! Which technologies do you use? Frontend & Backend

• Well, at least i bring some ideas, suggestions to the table. In your opinion, why this could be a bad idea?

• nop, that's not the point... Well it have playing AO since alphas and FF have change sligly but yeah, since lethal mobs have been gone, players do FF as i describe above. Tell you what... I can give you some tips about how to effciently FF Topic aside, probably body blocking could give other flavour to the game, honestly that could be something amazing, dunno but interesting.

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „can u imagine FF'ing with a bunch of single target dps? lol “ talkig about FF, right know in game is another thing without any kind of challenging , ppl just pull huge bunch of mobs then AOE... Boring :/.... Kind of disapointed of vetuss likes but meh... Dont know about that Guild wars statement, i dont even know that game Kappa Anyway, i can deduce that players of this kind of games enjoy throwing spells without knowing what or how many things they hit.

• Well, Don't you think it would be much more strategic and dynamic if the AOE wasn't so big? I mean, keeping the AOE under 5 targets maximum. Or why it needs to be a huge AOE?

• It's fun on hit huge multiple targets? Yes, No? Why? I discovered this kind of play when i was watching a WoW streamer, my first impression was like... "I want to understand why it's fun on pressing buttons like retard to hit a lot of things that he actual can't even see..." And i'm pretty sure that he couldn't even see them because of the hundreds of "spells" that came out everywhere, from him and his fellas. I mean, for me honestly that isn't fun, really... Maybe hitting 3 or even 5 targets is…

• Zitat von letwolf: „Zitat von Atkyns: „Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von Atkyns: „- Bring back lethal mob... “ Do you want a dead game???With your points, Albion would be played by 100 players, maybe... The strength of this game is that con be played by hardcores and by casuals, actually the casuals are the 90% of the users in every games, so what we are talking about?All the hardcore games actually are dead, this is the reality of the facts, to have a game with a decent population you have to accep…

• Zitat von Ravenar: „Dagger, AOE? how? Imagine a guy with dagger surrounded by 6 guys with spears, how can the dagger hit all the spear users? Melee: Stabbing weapons should be mostly single target. You lunge with a spear (+root?), stab with dagger(+mobility) Swinging weapons should have AOE: You swing a sword, axe, mace.. If you want aoe, use a weapon that is designed for aoe, don't make all the weapons same! “ Bow, AOE? how? Imagine a guy with bow surrounded by 6 guys with spears... How can the…

• Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von Atkyns: „- Bring back lethal mob... “ Do you want a dead game??? With your points, Albion would be played by 100 players, maybe... The strength of this game is that con be played by hardcores and by casuals, actually the casuals are the 90% of the users in every games, so what we are talking about? All the hardcore games actually are dead, this is the reality of the facts, to have a game with a decent population you have to accept certain compromises. “ Dudz, back i…

• I do agree Daggers needs an AOE Q, but i don't think they're weak at all. Dagger should be a more versatile weapon than Swords or Axes... Should have much more speed than a dude with a big Axe or 2 swords but meh...

• - Bring back lethal mobs, T3 and forward. - Discard and Remove any kind of Fast Travel idea. - Remove the worst implementation ever in AO (Carebearlion). - Bring back old map design with harbords to Black zones. - Bring back gathering nodes. And last but not least... SBI do not listen to care bear round table suggestions, pls.

• Yep, just keep it on 3s cooldown.

• Worts idea ever in AO was to put a CENTRAL CITY... Move Caerleon to BZ Anglia and add another cities to Cumbria and Mercia. Caravans existed when the HARBORS were there... miss the OLD MAP design...

• Dagger Q AOE

Atkyns - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Setting aside the Bloodletter, which is a horrible weapon (imo)... An AOE Q for all the dagger branch is needed, FF parties exclude them because of AOE lack. W spells are different, longer CD etc. and this is about Q slot.

• Dagger Q AOE

Atkyns - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Almost every weapon has an AOE on Q's slot except for daggers. Maybe you will say that Dagger is a single target weapon and that isn't fair because even an arrow should be a single target, but there is a fantasy Multishot and Deadly Shot spells so pls... Consider the following suggestion: Spining Blades Throws a flurry of blades dealing 210 physical damage to all enemies in a 7m radius and increase your move speed by 20% for 7s. (Stacks up to 3 charges) Energy cost: 11 Cast time: instant Range: …

• Misc NDA

Atkyns - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

OP is just exaggerating things...

• Zitat von Jaime: „Zitat von Atkyns: „... ... “ El problema principal es la poca lealtad y los quejicas de las guilds. Todos dicen identificarse con la guild cuando va ganando pero desde que empieza a perder empiezan a aparecer miles de problemas de la nada. Cuando en Mercenarios éramos más de mil miembros y estábamos ganando habían menos problemas en la guild que con 50 miembros y perdiendo. Pasa lo mismo en todas las guilds. Btw: alguien borró mi comentario anterior en este post diciéndole irre…

• Merry X'Mas, hope you review the code to improve the performance of the game, is very bad in general... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯