Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• In general, I have been liking the new corrupted dungeons. I always sign up to invade. I do get a few fights. However, quite often, I won't get invaded or invade anyone else for 10+ CDs in a row. I imagine enough people are playing these that I should get matched more often than this. Is this a bug? Or am I missing some mechanic? Thanks!

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Dominator86: “Quote from Bogul: “use the public hideouts that are right next to the rest cities everyone has one and there is no tax possible on the vendor / artifact foundry ” Unfortunately, a hideout needs to be T3 for artifact foundry and there are no T3 public hideouts near Arthur's rest. Unless I am missing them, I am not seeing a T3 public hideout near the other rests either. ” there are: Morganas Freehouse - southeast outside of Morgana's Rest and there is Me…

• Quote from Bogul: “use the public hideouts that are right next to the rest cities everyone has one and there is no tax possible on the vendor / artifact foundry ” Unfortunately, a hideout needs to be T3 for artifact foundry and there are no T3 public hideouts near Arthur's rest.

• This is straight forward suggestion. I think it makes sense to add the Artifact foundry to the outlands rest cities (Arthur's rest, Merlyn's rest...). At this point, most of the big groups in the black zone have a t3 hideout and access to this. Adding this station to the rest cities would help even the playing field for smaller groups. I look forward to hearing other's opinions on this.

• I agree that this needs to be looked at. I always thought that the portals should be more towards the middle of the black zone. The idea would be that big groups would enter BZ and likely head towards the middle of the map and smaller groups/solo players could head towards the outskirts of the black zone. This may make it easier for smaller guilds to setup hideouts on edge of the bz map as well. For example, looking at the map on albion 2d, if the portals for thetford were somewhere around Willo…

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Tabor: “Any even half knowledgeable spear user does not channel his W right on your face so your purge/interrupt means jack. They typically use E or feet to create space and then W to be way gone. This is what they do the second they feel any hint of danger. ” are you stupid? Purge him after he uses it rofl, it’s a active. ” Not bashing just wondering, what weapon/armor has the ability to purge every 10 seconds. I think you need to be able to purge that much t…

• Carving is good. I likely would still go claymore for the stun on its E. I think you need to be able to interrupt/stop both the cultist robe and the inner focus. With claymore, you can do that (I think) assuming you use interrupt on w.

• I agree that claymore might be the way to counter as it has mobility + interrupt. The biggest issue is probably the sandals. The 10 second cooldown is crazy low. I would theory-craft that to counter that build, you likely need to be using those sandals just to keep up.

• @Sithi I can't think of any way to counter this as a solo yet. It has a crazy combo of heals, HP, and mobility. I would imagine the DPS isn't bad either.

• Quote from NeverGonnaGiveYouUp_: “there is already too many ways to kill such a spear build. no need to trash one of few actually working solo pvp weapons. ” Not bashing, just looking for feedback, how do you counter the build with guardian helm or specter hood, cultist robe, avalonian sandals, 1h spear, taproot. It is tough to break through the heals and if I can, I usually can't stop them from running away.

• I see this in solo RDs all the time. They often pair it with the avalonian sandals and there is really no way to catch them if they want to run.

• I am probably in the minority thinking that these are a good first step, especially considering that disarray is getting a buff as well. The only feedback is that I wouldn't mind seeing the fame/silver/maintenance start before 10 terries. I would also like to see something done about the portal zone ganking problem.

• This has been stated by many others, but I want to +1 the idea of hiding name-tags of members not in your guild/alliance in BZ and the idea of only allowing hideout access to be public, guild, or guild/alliance.

• I am not trying to say you don't have a valid argument. However, one thing to keep in mind is that higher defense/resists makes it easier for a healer to keep you alive.

• I appreciate that a few new time slots have been added. However, these are still tough for a lot of people to be around for. What about making the level 1 crystals happen hourly (or even every 2 hours)? I understand this means that a match might not always be found and I think most players would be 100% OK with this. Thanks!

• I really want to be able to play in crystals. Even with the new time slot, it is really tough for me to make any of the times. I wonder if level 1s could be going on almost every hour. I wouldn't be disappointed if this sometimes meant a match could not be found.

• Thanks for the reply @Korn I hope the disarray buff is significant to really discourage large zergs. Quote from Korn: “the new Outland map, offering lots of space that the top power blocks are simply not interested in ” I wanted to build on this a bit more. So, the center of the map is obviously where you guys want the mega alliances to be. Currently, the portals are very close to the edge of the map. Any thoughts on moving the portals a few zones towards the middle of the map? The idea would be…

• I like a lot of your ideas. Building on what Neef just said, I wonder if the smart cluster queue could be used to help limit the number of members from an alliance in a zone. I have also read some ideas where the limits could be different for different tier zones. For example, tier 5: 50 max per alliance in the zone tier 6: 75 max per zone tier 7: 100 max per zone tier 8: no limit I am just throwing some numbers out there, no idea what they should be. I would also think that the portal zones cou…

• I think the overall changes seem good. I could see this being confusing to a lot of people, especially new people. I had to read it a few times to understand it. It is also possible I need to improve my reading comprehension .