Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 259.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Forum Suggestion] Dev-Tracker

MightyK - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von ManaPot: „Here: albionoffline.com/tracker/ “ thx!

• Quarterstaff Report

MightyK - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

I would like an "E" option without a knock-back very much. 2 different "W" AoE damage options are not necessary and one option being simply worse than the other makes me really question why they added it at all. add one to "E" instead please.

• Give actual damage numbers or gtfo... All this whining, nobody is willing to put some effort into this and run some actual comparison... this is a beta, I don't care for your tears, I want to test the balancing.

• Build Spotlight: Morgana's Rogue

MightyK - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

on mobile there is a problem with the line break 1. Medium Plate Helmet Light 2. Leather Chest Light 3. Leather Boots And this part is a little confusing: "Claws are one of many unique weapons in Albion. They are acquired by unlocking fame through the archery branch in the destiny board up to the final power level; Tier 4.3." Isn't it called the hunter branch? Calling it archery while talking about daggers is very confusing. And is 4.3 the "final power level"? I would call it something else. " Y…

• I guess they would rather do it in their working hours for now.

• Change Log

Beitrag

sneaky bastard

• Change Log

Beitrag

Zitat von Rommi: „Zitat von nogare: „Server downtime will take longer today! We hope to be back online in 30 min! “ Server is actually up now! how about a change log for that there update, friend? “ Dude, you are a whole WEEK late!

• Update !

MightyK - - Allgemeine Fragen und Diskussionen

Beitrag

Zitat von JokeMaster: „Zitat von MightyK: „Sekunden lang auf einen grünen Balken schauen ist NICHT wie ich meine Zeit in einem Spiel(!) verbringen will. “ Dann müsstest du als erstes mal ganz laut schreien, wenn du mal 500-1000 Ressourcen höher als T1 herstellen willst.Da wartest du nämlich nicht nur einige Sekunden bis diese durch sind... “ windowed mode -> alt+tab -> reddit easy.

• Zitat von Pain: „Kind of weird to call "veteran" players whiners since it's the casual ones demanding changes and complaining about every aspect of the game that needs some time investment. Keep in mind that there are also experienced players that don't like recent changes, yet, they are not part of any zerg guild. Stop thinking that everyone who has a different opinion is just another jobless individual that has nothing better to do than running along with 50people, ganking other players. “ If …

• Update !

MightyK - - Allgemeine Fragen und Diskussionen

Beitrag

Sekunden lang auf einen grünen Balken schauen ist NICHT wie ich meine Zeit in einem Spiel(!) verbringen will. Alle Werte sind doch fiktiv. Dauert es 1 Sekunde oder 10, braucht man 20 Ressourcen oder 200, kostet Erz 10 oder 1000 Silber. Warum sollten gerade die vorhrigen Werte die richtigen sein? Wenn der Preis verfällt, aber du in der gleichen Zeit mehr Ressourcen abbaust hat sich genau null geändert, weil der Preis pro Einheit sich vielleicht ändert, aber nicht der Silber pro Stunde ertrag. Abg…

• Die Werte sollen nochmal geändert werden, aber wann sie dazu kommen ist nicht klar. Momentan ist es ziemlich unsinnig zu questen. Man müsste ewig lang mobs farmen bzw. sachen craften die einem nicht mehr beim skillen helfen.

• Zitat von cowiie: „For some weapons the skill choice might overweight the access to a higher power level but never for armor. You will always and only choose the last option. “ The systems gets reworked, remember? LP/fame values change and the armor system changes. Just wait and see what they cook up.

• Progress is to fast.

Beitrag

Zitat von Frog: „t6 is 3/10 mastery in that skill... which is less than 1% of the total fame needed towards 10/10 “ Zitat von Jonathan_Silverblood: „The entire point is that people shouldn't even be close to even considering T6/T7 just two weeks after release. It should take months for T6-7. “ You are talking about T6.1. Listen to @Frog. That is just the beginning. Want to have a second build? Maybe damage plus healer option? Yeah, there is a lot to do in the coming months.

• Mob Respawn Animation

Beitrag

Let them respawn with 1-3 sec invulnerability and passive buff.

• Right now just stacking on top of each other prevents intelligent targeting of key targets. Tab Targeting increases strategy.

• Zitat von DankStash: „This is supposed to be a thread about intelligent discussions concerning what this game will actually look like with tab-targeting “ Yeah, read the thread again, I think that went out of the window real quick. Suggestion: Just try it instead of drawing strange conclusions and "scenarios"? I mean, that what a beta is for?

• So many assumptions... Of course you are right and everybody else is wrong. Of course the majority are casuals that want to destroy your game, of course you are hardcore because you are the minority and of course everybody will destroy you in pvp because they can target you with tab. Because you are crybaby carebears that fear for their lifes! If click targeting was your only skill advantage over casuals, yes, you should come here and cry your hearts out, because you are about to lose your ONE a…

• Zitat von LesnaeJ: „Zitat von MightyK: „it's funny how you all rant about the boting sentence but none dares to address the 2/3 to 1/3 vote in favor. “ yeah its 3:2 ... sadly only 1,000 player voted. “ It's 2:1 really.

• it's funny how you all rant about the boting sentence but none dares to address the 2/3 to 1/3 vote in favor.

• AURELIUS UPDATE - Changelog (!!!)

Beitrag

You can now add up to 30 resource into a construction site, building upgrade or repair at once. Time to insert resources into these has been halved. REALLY? HOW?? I feel LIED to!!!