Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 361.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von gmatagmis: „Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „Explosive Arrows (Bow) Capped the number of potential triggered effects at 25: each Rain of Arrows hit can now activate up to 5 Explosive Arrows, each of which can hit up to 5 targets “ Along with HP buff, from nowhere without any warning. Really? “ This change was made because the Rain of Arrows and Explosive Arrows combination was one of the most expensive spells in big fights. Meaning it is really stressed out our servers, causing lag for all pl…

• Zitat von Cathair: „@Retroman Can I assume that the same formula is valid for the actual Energy bonus? (EnergyMax_Armor+BaseEnergy*energyshare_armor)*EnergyProgression^(ItemPower/100)-BaseEnergy*energyshare_armor “ Yes, that is correct. And the energyprogression="1.0918"

• This is the formula for health on Armor: (HitpointsMax_Armor+BaseHitpoints*hitpointsshare_armor)*HitpointsProgression^(ItemPower/100)-BaseHitpoints*hitpointsshare_armor HitpointsMax_Armor is a value that is on the armor itself. - HitpointsMax_Armor for regular fighting gear is 0 - HitpointsMax_Armor for regular gathering gear is 150 (hence why there hitpoints scale differently) Other values: - BaseHitpoints = 1000 (the hitpoints of your naked character) (This will soon be 1200) - hitpointsshare_…

• Hey, like Ricones posted above me. Thh hitpoints change means the whole hitpoint pool is increased by 20%. (everything scales with the base HP) We can change the wording for the final changelog to make it less misleading. Cheers, Retro EDIT: We can also adjust the way the Gallop Speed changes are displayed.

• Zitat von Apotka: „Hello I would like to share a sentence For a long time, I’m really looking forward to when an animal as a reward for a test will be cargo, will be able to carry a heavy load! Dear developers, please come up with a heavy mount, massive and powerful (Sorry, I used google translator) “ As a small teaser: I guess our mount for the Adventurer Challenge in March might be something you are looking forward to... Cheers, Retro

• Hey, yeah we agree with you. So the stacks of nature Staffs, Cursed Staffs and Axes will be displayed in a similiar fashion in the next content update. Cheers, Retro

• Zitat von gmatagmis: „"True" (Black Hands / Bear Paws) ignores resistances. "Direct" (Dual Swords / Siedgebow / Cursed Scull) ignores Focus Fire protection. Is it correct? “ Actually True Damage and Direct Damage are the same. I'll change the tooltips to use the same word for both cases. I think direct damage was refered to percentage based damage. i.e. deals 3% of the enemy's max health as direct damage. I'll change that to deals 3% of the enemy's max health as true damage, to avoid more confus…

• Zitat von imaspacesuit: „ Does the cape crafting spec have any effect on the quality of the capes? “ No. Faction Cape crafting is completely independent from any destiny board unlocks. Including specializations to improve the chance of higher quality items. At the moment this has the side effect that the iem's original quality level gets lost when you craft a faction cape. But it is something that we want to fix in the future and is on our backlog. The fix would be to keep the quality level of t…

• Early February. So, there will be some more iterations before it goes on the test server. Cheers, Retro

• Thanks everyone for your feedback, We know, we have to imrpove our tooltips and we have already been discussing how we best do this in the long run. However we are indeed a rather small team, and have been focusing our attention on other aspects of the game so far. We'll see how we can improve them for the next content update a bit and try to keep an eye on improving them in future updates. Meanwhile in the short term: If you encounter tool tips with missing information, like the area of effect …

• Misc NDA

Retroman - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „Misc: - Base Max Hitpoints: 1000 -> 1200 (This increases the general hitpoints pool by 20%) - Base Movement Speed: 4.8 m/s -> 5.5 m/s - In Combat Duration: 30s -> 20s @Retroman , if you will have free time , can you please explain why you decide to make this changes. It is very interesting . But i dont know how to react on it. Especially HP and MS boost. Why you want to increase the duration of fights, what was the reason? “ Hi, here are some thoughts on the adjustments: Inc…

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „NDA patch notes just updated. Still nothing for any of the weak E spells but at least cursed sickle got a range buff. By boomerang does this mean it can hit the same target 2x in a single cast? If that's the case it's a powerful spell. “ Yes, it can hit the same target multiple times. Keep in mind these things are still in testing and might change quite a bit before they go live. Cheers, Retro

• Hey, thanks for the feedback. I think having some weapons with multiple E choices is not a good direction. Because it is a clear advantage over other weapons. In general I am right now trying out various changes to the sword line, it is still in an early stage and things might change. I am also really interested in the communities feedback on this possible Mighty Swing change. In general I have not been too happy with Mighty Blow. While Broadswords right now are ok and there has been options to …

• Current changes are for a bigger Balance Patch early 2019, within Nimue. These Balance Changes are not finished and you can expect more balance changes before the final version goes live. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily all complete. Just …

• Thanks for the report, this will be fixed in the next patch Cheers, Retro

• Thanks everyone for your reports. We will look into it. Cheers, Retro

• Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „How are those small guilds supposed to get a fight when they need a lot of people to get a fight at a warcamp in the first place?. “ As mentioned before, we don't think this change alone will be enough to solve all entry barrier problems. But, as far as I am concerned, I think this change can potentially reduce the cost per GvG fight, which would reduce the entry barrier on that particular aspect. But if you think this is a bad change, I would like to hear why you think t…

• Hey everyone, As another follow up from the discussion. As for point 1) 1. 'The entry Barrier is too high. New and smaller guilds are more or less forced into one of the big alliances. Because it is too difficult to get involved in any kind of end game content without joining them. (i.e. GvG scene / crystal realm / castle fights, etc.)' There is another change we want to introduce with Season 5: Soft IP cap for GvGs in Low- and Mid- Outlands - Low Outland 50% scaling above 1000 IP (that is hell …

• Shout out to Retroman

Retroman - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Thanks for the nice words. I understand why the community sometimes gets the impression we are not listening, because we are not always engaging in many of the the public discussions. But many of us are actually keeping an eye on forums, reddit, discord etc, in-between our development times, to stay in touch with the needs and opinions of the community. Which admittedly is sometimes a bit more difficult in pretty busy development times. But of course we do care a lot for our player base, for the…

• Hello everyone, after taking in all your feedback and more internal disucssions, we decided to NOT implement the proposed friendly fire change. The alliance system in this regard will stay unchanged for season 5. We are aware, this would have been a very big change in a running game, even for a test period. That is why we wanted to evaluate this proposal with you, the community, before trying it in the live game. Obviously the opinions on this are quite divided and there is no clear agreement on…