Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 214.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hide Capes

Jbirdx90 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Can we please for the love of God have the option to hide our capes. I hate the way they look and I hate that they are now a necessity to wear so PLEASE let me hide it. It looks so ugly

• Developer Talk - GvG Seasons

Jbirdx90 - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Really appreciate all the work you guys have put into the game. I look forward to the Kay patch and all future updates. This game has a ton of potential and I want to see that potential realized.

• Carleon AH Bug

Jbirdx90 - - Bugs

Beitrag

I put multiple items up on the Carleon AH within the past few days. I have not received any notification of any of these items selling and I have not received the times in the mail for expiring. I also can not go onto the Carleon AH and view my listed orders to cancel them and receive my items. Please help SBI!

• <Harbingers> New Guild Recruiting

Jbirdx90 - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

@Shako Thanks so much! Will add you as a friend in game

Beitrag

@ThundrHorse ill hit you up in game tonight

Beitrag

<Harbingers> is a newly formed NA guild of 3 real life friends looking for some more like-minded and awesome people to fill our ranks. As a guild we want to keep the numbers small and tight. A close guild with people who group up consistently and play together will help form strong bonds, learn each others play styles, and increases our effectiveness in PVP. We are currently doing hellgates, black zone farming, open world PvP, and expeditions every night and slowly building up our guild and pers…

• - In game name: Camwolf - Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs): PvP focused and some PvE - Do you have any black zone experience?: Just a bit and am eagerly looking for more - Reason you'd like to join: I want to have fun and experience all aspects of the game

• LF a small-medium Guild

Beitrag

Hey guys, I am looking for a small to medium sized guild that is tight-knit and social. A guild that is looking to do all things Albion has to offer (competitive PvP, hellcats, PvE, black zone cities, sieges ect.) I really dislike the idea of these huge guilds where I am just a number in the ranks and they invite all they can to have the most numbers. Instead, a guild that hand picks their recruits and doesn't just invite whoever. A guild that is very active, strong communication and a lot of fu…

• So I think Albion is a really solid base as of right now. After official release I think the game can become really great with added content and one of the pieces I'm constantly thinking about is new skill lines from weapons or armor. What I'd like is a discussion on what you guys would love to see added to the game (wether it be practical or just a wish) I'll go first, ex: Animal companion Off hand:. weapon that, as you level up, unlocks different animal companions to fight next to you. They do…

• Zitat von Snorri: „But why should I have to contribute anything to you or others? I play for me, not for you. “ You want to contribute to others because this is an MMO not a single player game... This game is built on social interactions, group play and working together. Its this kind of mindset that causes the Devs to go and create an expedition because people don't want to be social, they don't want to make friends or find the time to make a group and go play together. If you don't have time t…

• Just had to comment. To everyone complaining that they can't find a group of people to do things with or a guild and thats why they like expeditions...Make some friends and get social. This is a sandbox MMO. It is meant to be social, to be played with other people you interact with. NOT a group of random players you clear an instanced dungeon with and not speak a word to the whole time. I remember back in beta/Vanilla WoW, sometimes it would take me over an hour (most of the time) to try and fin…

• Zitat von Snorri: „@Jbirdx90 "And if you can't go into a black zone and play how can you do an expedition back to back to back and not feel bad when you have to abandon them in the middle for your child either?" No. It's because I know they will have a replacement instantly. In a black zone it is the end of the group, unless they can get a replacement to come out in which case they have to wait for them to arrive which can take ages and they are diminished while waiting in dangerous areas. Also,…

• Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von Roor: „Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von Roor: „Zitat von Thomas9: „ “ There has to be balance like you said. At the moment Expeditions are NOT balanced because there is not enough incentive or rewards to go out into the Open World. If people are bypassing the open world because expeditions are more convenient than traveling out to a dungeon in the open world because:1. You dont have to fight over mobs. 2. You dont have to fight other players. 3. There is little risk in l…

• @Trade_Master no need to be salty or insulting, might just be me but all I've seen is you arguing with roor and not adding any feedback for improvement with expeditions. As I mentioned all that been argued between you guys is "way to play" "what a sandbox is" "expedition rewards worth it or not". I don't care about what you might have posted elsewhere on the forums I'm only following what you've said in this thread. These are questions I'm asking not to be sarcastic or rude. It's genuine interes…

• I want to point out, with people mentioning the fame of an expedition, that the fame is actually pretty damn good. I can run one group expedition and one solo expedition, which only take about an hour (I don't even have to complete the solo expedition) and with my LP I have gone up a rank with my weapons and armor. Now, people can still argue that the fame outside of expeditions is better, but not when you add in the time it take to form a group, travel to your spot, compete with others and/or p…

• @Trade_Master I already mentioned that expeditions are a feature that need to be changed. It is unlikely that they will be removed but I have suggested multiple times in this thread (if you want to look back) on a lot of ways to make expeditions more in line with Albions ideals. Instanced, auto-group, safe content in a city is not good, simple as that. There are multiple ways to change expeditions to make them into something that could really add content to the game and also put the new world to…

• Zitat von Gevlon: „Mob grinding is vastly inferior to Hellgates, So if the question is "shall I run a T5 expedition or shall I make a team to a T5 blue dungeon", then you are bad and whatever you do won't matter for the sandbox anyway. “ Ok... But consider this. Why should I go into a hell gate, which requires me to form a group first, to travel to the hell gate second and to possibly lose all my gear from mobs or other players. Now consider this. I can safely stay in town and grind expeditions …

• Zitat von Roor: „Zitat von Jbirdx90: „I just wish that some of the developers would actually acknowledge all of these concerns and these fantastic ideas that have been presented to change expeditions to something that will fit albion Edit: And I just want to point out that since the start of Galahad I have not even left town (maybe once or twice) but I have level almost now to tier 6 all from the city and thats it. I used my past gold I bought to get silver I've bought all my armor from the auct…

• Zitat von Roor: „Zitat von Jbirdx90: „I just wish that some of the developers would actually acknowledge all of these concerns and these fantastic ideas that have been presented to change expeditions to something that will fit albion Edit: And I just want to point out that since the start of Galahad I have not even left town (maybe once or twice) but I have level almost now to tier 6 all from the city and thats it. I used my past gold I bought to get silver I've bought all my armor from the auct…

• I just wish that some of the developers would actually acknowledge all of these concerns and these fantastic ideas that have been presented to change expeditions to something that will fit albion Edit: And I just want to point out that since the start of Galahad I have not even left town (maybe once or twice) but I have level almost now to tier 6 all from the city and thats it. I used my past gold I bought to get silver I've bought all my armor from the auction house and have grinded fame quickl…