Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 561.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Good to see KDS is still around and kicking. Hope things are going well for you and the guild, Prom.

• No sound

Doowie - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yeap, this was something that was being spammed in the general chat, when it bug was affecting others. Was a quick fix to get things back to normal. Now ... the only one thing remains ... to finally launch the game out of beta into retail *pout face*

• The Albion War Report #9

Doowie - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

@Loweeeee missed out a big piece of information from the War Report. That I have returned *pose*

• RACES IN ALBION

Doowie - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I think this may have been intended due to the performance on tablets, but I could be wrong. Personally it would be something extra to have, but to be honest, when your character is covered in armour, you're not really going to be paying attention to the race of your character. But as you said it was just visual, then having the bonuses to items that are made by set race NPC is just adding more, which just isn't needed But as I would say, you never what may happen in the future. *whisper: Stefan…

• The Doowie Stream!!

Doowie - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Ok, so the stream seems to be ok and the quality is look fine as well. Just need to get some follower/tip alerts and such setup, but I'm going to try and aim to stream for around 2 to 3 hours a night, but no promises. However; when AO does go full launch, then I will do longer streams that's for sure But for those wondering the stream is of course Albion Online, but it's also talking about gaming and other things, which are mentioned in the chat or whatever comes to my mind.

• @Ronin I'm going to have to ask you to make a intro song for my streams

• From "Full loot" to "Not"

Beitrag

When I was part of 8Team, we were a very small PvP/GvG (roaming we were between 10 to 20 )guild and we were able to defeat very large guilds because of skill, patience and understanding of how the game works. People do need to dedicate time to farm materials through the day to help with the whole group/guild being supplied with armour and items. You need to play the game with the complete understanding that you will die and lose everything at some point. If people are too lazy to help with getti…

• Fall-cleaning of cheaters

Beitrag

Unfortunately people will always want to cheat, be it exploitation of bugs or using 3rd party software to level up their character's skills, while they're not playing. It's only a small number of people, but because people know those these exist, when they are killed or see someone farming in the same area for hours on end, they will instantly think that person was cheating to be able to do this, that or the other. But it's good to see that these individuals are being removed from the game

• I want to touch Robin Henkys's fringe!

Doowie - - Small Talk

Beitrag

@Axolotl ... The time has come! Execute order 66!

• New Video: The Keepers of Albion

Beitrag

I claim the wobble.... I've already planted my flag "pole" in them!

• First MMO

Doowie - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Ultima Online. It was back when I was playing Quake and Half Life. I remember seeing some long haired guy playing it on one of the internet cafe computers, that I used to go too. Asked what it was, it seemed cool, so purchased it the next day and the rest is history

• I need your opinion ... which mouse?

Doowie - - Small Talk

Beitrag

I want to buy a new mouse for home. Currently I'm using the Roccat Kone XTD But I'm very tempted to buy either the Logitech G900 or the Steel Series Rival 700. The price isn't an issue, but getting more feedback/opinions, will help me push to the right directions. Cheers Doowie

• The Doowie Stream!!

Doowie - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

So *pose*, I'm going to try and get back into streaming again after having some personal and work things to take care of. So I will try and stream from 6pm (Paris time) for a few hours. As I want to get back into the swing of the game and try out the Fire/Frost staves. Also need to catch myself up on the Reputation/Outlaw system and all the other goodies from the last 2 patches. Hope to see you on the stream this evening. Byebye

• i can understand your concerns in regards to the feedback that you have provided, but the only thing I disagree with is questing and group/party questing. It just doesn't fit into the game style of Albion Online. However; you never what can happen in the future.

• [Suggestion] Login option menu

Beitrag

Good Morning all, This is just a suggestion and it may be something that others have thought about. Would it be possible to have basic options menu at the login screen? For example the ability to change resolution, turn off sound/music/language settings etc. This is only something that we can do once we're finally in the game itself. Sometimes it can be useful for people who haven't bought the game/played the game before ... or in my cause right now, do a fresh install on a work computer, while …

• This is the song for PvP: youtube.com/watch?v=JP42y28GTqc

• Nature vs Holy Staff

Doowie - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

If you reach the 10 limit, I would personally have 1 holy and 1 Nature.

• I want to touch Robin Henkys's fringe!

Doowie - - Small Talk

Beitrag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Nature vs Holy Staff

Doowie - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Really depends on the size of your group of friends, as each staff has it's benefits for single target/dot/aoe.

• One thing I would add is to add some excitement and enthusiasm into your voice. Your personality needs to catch the attention of the viewer, so they will continue to listen to what you have to say.