Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 472.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Frostfire2k: „Zitat von Rokov: „Daggers is one of the most popular weapons in game. Claws is perfectly fine for ganking and bloodletter is very good for a lot of situations. Wtf are you talking about? Pair of daggers is in the bad spot coz of big cast time, but other daggers are very good. “ Claws are only good for locking down a guy on a horse. Did you know you can simply go invisible while clawed and walk away?Zitat von Neshert: „You claim that developers have forgotten how to balanc…

• First of all, I agree that daggers are in a bad state right now, but some of your points are wrong. You claim that developers have forgotten how to balance or didn't spend enough time with this. But you didn't spend enough time either. Zitat von Frostfire2k: „Assassin spirit is the hardest skill to manage in the game. And actually gets worse the more you level the dagger tree. Resistance loss and mana costs go up, while the bonuses remain the same. Dash gets worth with levels too. Mana cost goes…

• Q should last longer or you have almost no time to land it with 3 stacks. E should remain with 15 seconds CD. It's funny that they try to buff dual swords but at the same time they nerf it. I think the nerf is even worse than the buff. And by the way, Claymore is still in a bad position, it is just viable in ganking (not even in escaping) and there are better weapons on this situation. I would rather that Claymore would ignore armor depending on the Q stacks so it is viable in group pvp. 600 dmg…

• Zitat von Eron: „No - Im talking about the case where Axe user choses CC (no Deadly Chop) - thats where the gap in DPS is vs other Melee weapons. See the yellow highlighted problem spot. “ Why dont you talk then about Sword being underpowered when choosing DMG instead of CC/buffs? 1450 vs 1950, 2100, 2200. You just talk about Axes being UP without looking to the other weapons.

• Leather Armor Is Balanced Wrong

Neshert - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Retroman: „Sorry, if I missed your thread, Neshert. I try to read the forums often, but depending on how busy I am, I will miss certain posts or discussions entirely. “ I'm talking about the google sheet with feedback of weapons and armors, not the forum itself. I know that reading every post and remember them is almost imposible, but I've thought that the google sheet was a good tool

• Leather Armor Is Balanced Wrong

Neshert - - Bugs

Beitrag

This confirms to me that the feedback of armors and weapons is not read, since I talked about it like 2 months ago.

• I've been with GoodFellas since the Beta and I think it's exactly what you need if you want to play the game your way while still being able to join group events. Both casual and hardcore mindsets are established in the guild without any problem working for the same goal. Also, every member is very friendly and we have some grills (important info tbh). Jokes aside, if you just want to have fun while playing the game even with a competitive style and you don't want to join a ZergFest, this is a r…

• I'm tired of cheats!

Neshert - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I'm tired of account sharers. Wondering if you banned at least 1 person of important guilds for account sharing (probably not)

• Everyone is fishing now in the territories, not even fun lol.

• Zitat von Rosalia: „Zitat von SilentD: „I think the idea is brilliant and absolutely funny to watch. But if an activity like this which has infinite amount of reward, and no risk involved, would that not go against the cardinal rule of risk vs reward.. and therefore considered an exploit? I want a dev statement on this matter. “ i lost 3 fishing poles to actually smart red zone guilds, knowing what i am doing and where i am, diving me with heavy tanks for the guards and tons of glaives/claws. Di…

• Then why don't you contact those guilds? lol

• This Is Why I Came To Albion Online

Neshert - - Small Talk

Beitrag

The question is: why would you go to Shroud of the Avatar? Oh yes, because you got scammed.

• Seems funny in a video but, how long were you waiting for each kill? seems boring to me lol. Maybe everyone pass through that territory idk

• Crash Report Thread

Neshert - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Ataris: „Another 5 days passed without a single crash. I think it's definitely solved now. I had crashes with other applications, too. That's why I attribute it to nVidia drivers and/or Windows 10 creator's update. To the AMD guy: if you have crashes outside albion it's not albion. Maybe you should take some 3+ hours testing the PC with other games? “ It doesn't crash in any other game with the AMD, it's Albion (or Unity since it's the only Unity game I play with this pc)

• Crash Report Thread

Neshert - - Bugs

Beitrag

Failed to connect since the last patch with -force-d3d9. Had to erase the command from the shortcut to be able to log in.. Zzzz EDIT: The problem is related to launching the game from the Albion-Online.exe and not from the Launcher. It keeps connecting forever, so something has changed in the last patch regarding this

• Zitat von Dygenn: „Zitat von Neshert: „It's fine if you have a group of at least 5 people, but I've been roaming like 1.30h with a friend and we didn't fight A SINGLE TIME because: - We couldn't attack gatherers since we had the 3 seconds debuff and they could mount up if we were mounted. If we try to go by walk, they just see the tags and could mount up aswell. - We couldn't attack people on mounts since we had the 3 seconds debuff and they just get out of range. If we try to wait mounted down,…

• Even Rosalia disagrees with the change. Albion is dead.

• It's fine if you have a group of at least 5 people, but I've been roaming like 1.30h with a friend and we didn't fight A SINGLE TIME because: - We couldn't attack gatherers since we had the 3 seconds debuff and they could mount up if we were mounted. If we try to go by walk, they just see the tags and could mount up aswell. - We couldn't attack people on mounts since we had the 3 seconds debuff and they just get out of range. If we try to wait mounted down, they just see the tags and go back. - …

• Test Server is already accesible by all players?

• Crash Report Thread

Neshert - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Ataris it has to do with Albion indeed, I have AMD, not nVidia