Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von RandomzM: „We did it boys, the threat to move to SAMUTALE has finally made Bercilak return to the forums. “ No it only made them plan for BETA 3.

• Zitat von Pzyko: „Zitat von Ronin: „I have been talking to a bunch of people from a bunch of different guilds, and we seem to have hit the point where everyone worth mentioning gets burnt out on the broken mechanics and terrible new design directions and goes to casual mode. So this is where we hit the point where the guilds still active will "dominate" and brag about it later. This thread is your notice that no son, you aint shit. Thanks for playing. “ Bro this game is dog shit period. If you t…

• The Truth of Albion Online

Raikiri - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von YaayAlbion: „nope not at all. Albion Online = best game ever. “ I swear SBI paid this guy to troll forums.

• Zitat von EiindyinScythe: „Zitat von Raikiri: „Zitat von EiindyinScythe: „Zitat von Raikiri: „Zitat von EiindyinScythe: „Zitat von Raikiri: „So when is Beta 3 release date? “ Do you want them to release as is so you don't play at launch too? “ Are you that blind as to what is going on? “ The CEO addressed a bunch of problems with the game and ideas of how they want to fix them? Instead of turning a blind eye and launching as is without making any changes so everyone who is bored now will be bore…

• Zitat von EiindyinScythe: „Zitat von Raikiri: „Zitat von EiindyinScythe: „Zitat von Raikiri: „So when is Beta 3 release date? “ Do you want them to release as is so you don't play at launch too? “ Are you that blind as to what is going on? “ The CEO addressed a bunch of problems with the game and ideas of how they want to fix them? Instead of turning a blind eye and launching as is without making any changes so everyone who is bored now will be bored and stop playing to go play some browser tree…

• So when is Beta 3 release date?

• Lewk your videos are always entertaining.

• Samutale - New Game

Raikiri - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Zitat von YaayAlbion: „No. I will stick with Albion Online forever. Albion Online is 1000 times better than.. Sh1tTale Online or whatever the name is. Albion Online = quality. Albion Online = the game I always wanted to play. SamuTale aka Sh1tTale = che4 p cr4b and everything. Albion Online forever!! I will f1ght all of you over it.. but need to go to PvP forum section for that lol Personally, I think a Thread like this would better fit in the Rants forum Section. “ For some reason I feel the de…

• Zitat von Arnson: „Zitat von Raikiri: „This is a very funny statement lol. “ What about it is funny? To clarify my opinion, anything that involves that much grind can't also be pay-to-win. “ People have been using the swipe credit card to transmute method since day 1.

• Zitat von Arnson: „Zitat von Ronin: „you do you bro, you wanna autistic no life a pay to win transmute game and call yourself the best - you have at it hoss. “ Wouldn't that be the least pay-to-win, I mean you actually have to do something to achieve your goal. Rather than buy all the best gear on the AH and gank noobs. “ This is a very funny statement lol.

• Zitat von Citryn83: „Two Years from now hm.........I dont think that mpeople will play longer if Finall realise will not come soon as announced... “ This game is not going to be ready in 2 months.

• Samutale - New Game

Raikiri - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Zitat von Stormlord: „its cute when you guys start linking another game in protest but it is in the forum of the game you despise. “ How else can we rally the people?

• Samutale - New Game

Raikiri - - Small Talk

Beitrag

100% of the player base is from AO because AO devs failed.

• We don't compete with the CRT streaming queens market warrior.

• Weapon for me

Raikiri - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Your wallet is the best weapon in this game.

• Samutale is on the horizon this game is a total flop.

• Zitat von Oldbear: „Zitat von Raikiri: „Zitat von Oldbear: „Zitat von Raikiri: „Zitat von Oldbear: „I just don't know if that is serious or a joke “ I don't even care you guys haven't fought the fights like we have this entire test. Since day 1 we fought GvGs non stop vs bigger alliances. You guys gloating about being able to sit there and just farmville it up for one whole week gave you a head start in gear. 6.4/6.3 vs 5.3 pretty amazing you even lost gear sets to us. “ We've been out in open w…

• Zitat von Gank: „EoS Team looks like 5.4/5.3 to me. “ Prolly because you can't see close enough.

• Zitat von Oldbear: „Zitat von Raikiri: „Zitat von Oldbear: „I just don't know if that is serious or a joke “ I don't even care you guys haven't fought the fights like we have this entire test. Since day 1 we fought GvGs non stop vs bigger alliances. You guys gloating about being able to sit there and just farmville it up for one whole week gave you a head start in gear. 6.4/6.3 vs 5.3 pretty amazing you even lost gear sets to us. “ We've been out in open world since day 1 of this test. Maybe go …

• Zitat von Oldbear: „I just don't know if that is serious or a joke “ I don't even care you guys haven't fought the fights like we have this entire test. Since day 1 we fought GvGs non stop vs bigger alliances. You guys gloating about being able to sit there and just farmville it up for one whole week gave you a head start in gear. 6.4/6.3 vs 5.3 pretty amazing you even lost gear sets to us.