Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 111.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Arcane Staff so far....

Verdandi - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

arcane doesn't suit me at all, I like being a quick dodgy nuisance, not a stalwart Immobile guardian.

• Melee Healer Weapon

Beitrag

yes, not my idea though :3 *from war gavel post*

• the q alone across the whole curse line makes it dps imo. with only 3 slots available each holds much weight.

• Melee Healer Weapon

Beitrag

just the base idea of it's passive for mana regen being melee range as the reason for attacking closequarters, by wasted i guess that's a bit much but it would not have access to the whole party just the front line. i think both ideas are compatible and would be nice to have together. i like a somewhat niche role myself so i understand even though it wouldn't be my preference it would be a nice addition to the game for those that would. not to mention i would like to see it in action. :3

• shape shifting on nature sounds awesome, fits with their desire for more fun unique skills. getting to shapeshift and run through people to heal them would be fun, useful for gathering too. i am actually planning on going nature again and would love to see it *still hoping for the debuff support though* :3

• gathering

Beitrag

It is changing from something i like to do to something i will do for the sake of my friends who still like to play I feel that it is catering to those that enjoy being afk

• Melee Healer Weapon

Beitrag

@DBest I believe he meant it as a joke. good post though. I wouldn't play it but it looks interesting. would you consider a ranged heal while being still being melee dependent? the way it looks now the heals would end up wasted. I think the W's and your first two E skills would go well with the war gavel idea from the other post.

• New support weapon

Beitrag

thank you for your input energy drain/replenish would be interesting as well

• New support weapon

Beitrag

@Thomas9 thanks :3 I have felt out of place without it, nothing feels quite right to me, i thought I would like arcane and demonic but I am very particular. as for the horn It's an offhand with movement speed bonus passive, I haven't seen it anywhere though, just the patch notes saying they made it's bonus lower.

• @Thomas9 they already have. :3 as for the resource bonus, i think it is only speed. there is a flat bonus of 1 along with the premium bonus but it doesn't seem to be due to mastery level or increased by it.

• More consumable items

Beitrag

Zitat von Thomas9: „It will be better if these are not spamable abilities, so cooldowns of these should be quite long. “ agreed, similar to flask slot would be good, *though i would hope separate* Zitat von Thomas9: „devs have said that they are satisfied to current number of slots and we are not seeing more of those. “ dang, where did you see that? I hope they reconsider. that or more skill shots everywhere. :3

• New support weapon

Beitrag

Lightning rod could be made as support having any mix of blind, stun, and pull (Q) shock - instant - builds static on an enemy ("static" debuff increases their cooldown duration and cast duration, channeled skills would last for a shorter duration, builds 3 charges. is also a very weak, even overall, fast proc dot) (w) Flash - instant - blinds all enemies aoe causing their attacks to miss for x seconds (very short) (w) static field - instant - charges enemies with static in aoe around the caster…

• More consumable items

Beitrag

nice. too much rng for my taste, but i like the concept. I would prefer to see it as difficult to land skill shots where the % chance is on you rather than rng.

• Musical Instruments

Beitrag

Not as a weapon but as actual instruments. something you can specialize in crafting. assignable keys to play actual notes. larger instruments being playable furniture smaller ones able to be taken and played anywhere.

Beitrag

hope for more support options on all the armor sets as well. arcane isn't quite right for me but it's the closest I can get for now. I'm still hoping for that aggressive debuff weapon. and it can't be grafted to cursed or arcane either, I want a proper debuffing q.

• nice thought but then everyone would have even more reason to craft everything they use as it's not hard. same for gathering, if there was a movement speed bonus to it everyone would gather everything. even before they added the resource mobs for more than just hide you could kill as you gathered

• gathering

Beitrag

I do not like high tier nodes, they are not fun. would be a bit better just knowing they can't be transmuted and what i'm doing is meaningful. I do like the mastery system and the idea of random spawn locations. gathering up to t6 was great, It's just having to gather 500+ stone with the under tiered hammer to upgrade the buildings to be able to craft the next one. I do not like set prices on everything. @Viant no, I am on effexor though i don't think it does anything. I am afraid i might be bip…

• gathering

Beitrag

transmutation is depressing to me as a gatherer. one click per node is depressing to me as a gatherer. a long channel is depressing to me as a gatherer. long respawn rates on nodes is depressing to me as a gatherer. though I was exited for having to roam to find materials, gathering is no longer fun for me. i do not want to be an afk gatherer.

Beitrag

just a few points to perk you up. It doesn't take much to tier up, you can get arcane beam on t4 artifact, cooldowns will likely reappear as offhand artifact item or so I hope, arcane are sturdy and shouldn't die often so you wouldn't need too many artifacts and they are achievable.

• Spear tree

Verdandi - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

charged blade needs to be channel able while moving why is forceful charge only on t3