Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 169.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Lifetouch E does not cleanse Curse Q

Larec - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von gmatagmis: „Damage over time effects are not classified as negative effects (debuffs), and not cleancable in this game. “ Oh, thanks, didn't know that! Sheesh, should've known, really. I mean, who in their right mind would claim a Damage-over-Time effect being a negative effect?! [/thread]

• Lifetouch E does not cleanse Curse Q

Larec - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hello all, title says it all, I guess. The Holy Touch (E) of the Lifetouch Staff does NOT cleanse the Vile Curse (Q) of the Curse Staff, even though the description of the Holy Touch says that all negative effects are removed.

• Zitat von Retroman: „Hey, yeah we agree with you. So the stacks of nature Staffs, Cursed Staffs and Axes will be displayed in a similiar fashion in the next content update. Cheers, Retro “ Wow, nice, thanks a bunch! /threadclosed

• Hello all, the problem: When you heal with Nature, you can stack your Q up to three times on a player. Stacking a fourth one negates all the stacks (the heal-over-time effect is stopped) and gives you mana. Obviously this can be fatal if you stacked the fourth Q per accident. It's difficult to keep track of your stacks because there is no visual indication of how many stacks there already are on a player - you have to look it up in the players buff-bar (which can't be moved onscreen). Suggestion…

• Great Thread! Zitat von Ashkael: „I think that nature staff is still lower than holy. 1h nature E to used in gvg must be istant cast and Rejuvenations must be buffed more than the actual 2% “ I wondered about the meager two percent, too. I main holy and have the feeling I'm seeing way more holy users than nature users in the open world (barring trolls).

• Albion Online Private server!

Larec - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

No. ... Sometimes I wonder if people put ANY thought into their suggestions before posting. Sorry for sounding harsh, but fragmenting an already small playerbase sounds like a surefire way to kill the game for everyone.

• Pve weapon for solo gatherer

Larec - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Basically, what Midgard said. While it does seem wise that you have a good PVE weapon in your situation right now, PVE is generally a non-issue for solo gatherers in the (not so very) long run. You can kill the occasional roaming or resource-mob with every weapon in the game. But as soon as you move out of yellow and into red and black, you need mobility. There will be people in red and black trying to murder you, and you have to be able to escape them. As of right now, the bloodletter + mistcal…

• I'd get rid of the small maps and have the whole world of Albion on a single, seamless map - just like UO did (with invisible server-borders).

• I don't really know what you expect here. They're roaming mobs - like in every other zone. They're there. You can kill them. They give nice fame for solo players. ... And your problem with them is?

• Great Curse stacking E

Larec - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Being a Curse-Player myself, I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?

• Misc NDA

Larec - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Oh I love it! Finally Characters move a bit quicker than Baywatch-SloMo-Speed! I always thought the whole game should be sped up for 10 - 15%...

• Party Finder

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „Having a big tab stick off the right side of the screen telling you to select a role is obnoxious. This in and of itself is reason to not use the party finder. There is 0 reason to have someone select their role here. Just none. This popout actually serves no purpose at all ot her than to be in the way for the purpose of impeding visibility. Why is it here? Does the person who put it here even know why it was put here? It just needs to be removed. “ This is actually one of the…

• Big Game Changes

Beitrag

Yes please!

• Changing weather suggestion

Beitrag

I like the idea. And I recently rediscovered a head-slot-item in my bank: "Uncle Frosts Hat" or something like that. It has the ability to make it snow on screen - so the effects and possibilties are already there.

• I am afraid you don't fully oversee the consequences of your suggestions. Having used items have less efficiency on players other than the first user AND prohibiting a sale on the Auction House leads to combat loot being worthless, because noone really wants to use subpar equipment. So I would kill a player in the open world and I wouldn't even bother looting - because I can't sell the loot and I sure as hell won't use it. This would make open world PvP somewhat less of a thrill, thus damaging o…

• A Brief Guide to the Party Finder

Larec - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Please get rid of the permanent role selection window on the right hand side. Its unnecessary, there's no need for it to be permanently visible. And a reaction to the negative feedback here on the forums would be nice. I get it, people posting on the forums are only a minority - but the people I've talked with ingame or over discord were really disappointed with the party finder, too.

• A Brief Guide to the Party Finder

Larec - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

I am really disappointed by the party finder. The feature itself is a good one and should make life easier, especially when creating parties within your guild or alliance (no more "+ in guildchat"). But the horrible, horrible User Interface ruins the whole feature. It's convoluted and complicated.

• I'd also like to see actual damage and heal numbers. I prefer playing healer - and I would really like to know how much I contributed to a battle...