Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Pawney: “It's sad that you can oneshot yourself in the first place... It's there to counter those builds. Hood is there to buy you some time, even bloodletter has to think twice before usin E on it. Are you suggesting it should be removed? ” Either removed, or nerfed heavily. I understand it´s supposed to be used in hellgates, and sure - that is fine. But the problem is in open world. Not everything revolves around hellgates. And what you say is that it buys some…

• Agreed. I've only seen it being used in PvE where there is already one bow using Deadly Shot or in static dungeons where you don't wanna accidentally pull a whole group of mobs. Only reason I'd use it over Deadly Shot is if I couldn't hit a Deadly Shot.

• Enable mobs to basic attack and cast an AoE at the same time? That way there's a chance for a tag on both a hunter and hunted. But in open world you usually have the whole map to run trough, if a mob is in front you can turn 90° (even if its away from the exit) and keep kiting. In roads there's no such option, if you get hit, whoever's behind you gets ahead easily and dismounts in front. Then you gotta turn 180° to try to avoid that ganking build that's in front (in a choke). Pray his teammates …

• It's sad that you can oneshot yourself in the first place... It's there to counter those builds. Hood is there to buy you some time, even bloodletter has to think twice before usin E on it. Are you suggesting it should be removed?

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “What is it with people saying that hunter hood reflects >100% of damage? It doesn't. It does the exact same amount of damage to you as you do to them. 20% would ruin hunter hood. Maybe give the reflect a cast time instead of making it entirely useless. ” It actually does with Cleric Robe> Hunter Hood. It buffs hood damage by 30% to 130%. That's why they ended up nerfing hunter hood. Regarding the post.. reflect has to exist, otherwise everyone will go braindead on…

• I only noticed blue and yellow dungeons closing (which makes sense imo), but did they change it to redzone and blackzone too? (that'd be too extreme imo).

• It's still gatherable but you're skinning a treant for t5 skin.

• T6 Floating Ore Bug?

Pawney - - Bugs Testserver

youtu.be/HDOCTvXmU_o

• Imagine mobs that basic attack you first in these narrow paths. In case of a gatherer that's running from a group of 5 gankers it would mean you'd be tagged too much, even if you don't get tagged you'd waste time on dodging mobs which will lead to slow down. While the gankers can clearly see where you're going and there are only few exits back onto the road and ultimately out of the zone. This will be easy ganking zone even without the mobs tagging mounted players. Imagine how well the claws wil…

• Full loot PvP is another silver sink mechanic that trashes items so prices don't drop as fast etc. Since it's full loot, there is actually psychology behind any PvP encounter in red zone or black zone, gear difference is not the only thing that can lead you do victory. Most people who enter the redzone assume that they are probably going to encounter PKs sooner or later. There's plenty of strategies where you can avoid gankers and gate campers. There are also plenty of strategies where you can f…

• Quote from Melrajas: “Quote from Pawney: “As you said, it works in PvE. In PvP this would generally work, but in some situations you would be screwed. Main flaws: no running ability (chest piece AoE can be avoided easily in 1v1s because you cannot chase) and it's an expensive build for a new player. I could give you some examples, but too much writing. You should just grab that 4.1 build, hop into a redzone and test it once or twice so you can see for yourself what works and what doesn't. I can …

• Flexible class?

Pawney - - Beginner's Questions

Specter Jacket + 1h dagger with torch offhand + Morgana Cape. To use Specter Jacket without having to use dagger E you can take Cleric Cowl with ice block. This should work in group dungeons, sadly some people don't recognise it as a common build. They only see 1h dagger equipped and say nope. (Idea is to deal AoE damage with jacket as you're leeching hp off of tanky mob)

• I've had times where there was no official patch but they updated something to the game quietly, it also required me to re download the game. Let's assume you get 2 patches per month at least and then one secret tweak... imo it'd be 3x per month minimum. (This will get fixed when mobile version finishes testing phase and gets released)

• As you said, it works in PvE. In PvP this would generally work, but in some situations you would be screwed. Main flaws: no running ability (chest piece AoE can be avoided easily in 1v1s because you cannot chase) and it's an expensive build for a new player. I could give you some examples, but too much writing. You should just grab that 4.1 build, hop into a redzone and test it once or twice so you can see for yourself what works and what doesn't. I can also help you with testing it in 1v1s. Got…

• Bows

Pawney - - Feedback & Suggestions

Bows are great for PvE (Bow, Badon, Longbow) and the Warbow build is used a lot for PvP. Warbow has both mobility and damage, it works the best in openworld and in hands of a skilled player it can counter almost any build or playstyle. Normal Bow at higher spec is one the best single target PvE weapons and can be used in PvP as well. Bows don't need any major changes in my opinion.

• Quote from Spinalrabbit: “Definitely longer than 30 seconds. I’ve had someone run all the way to the final boss I was about to start on the third level. Maybe like 5-10 minutes I’m guessing. ” I've tested a few yellow zone ones. Generally it takes 2-4 min to close.. although sometimes it takes 1min or entrance acts the same way it did before patch.

• Developer said on AO Daily Show that they prioritize things that they think community needs primarily. I believe 1v1 dungeons are coming first, then Roads of Avalon and at last Avalonian weapons.

• When i loaded into the test server my character was stuck in BW market. I went /suicide and now im stuck on death screen... every time i try to respawn it kicks me back onto the login screen.

• Bug in the fishing action

Pawney - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Sartorato: “I have tier 8 in fishing, and my spec is 56, but i never had fish more than a tier 4 fishes. Always when i try to fish in a map with fishes tier 5 or more, when i take some fish that i supose to be tier 5 or more, occours a bug that never alow me to push and catch this fish. I sended a lot of email for the suports, including a video, but they ask me to post this thread, so, that's what i am doing. I film what occours to prove this bug, as follow in th…

• (I'm not experienced in current bidding systems and plot claims whatsoever.) Ideally speaking, wouldn't it be the best to set up a few public islands with crafting facilities, set low taxes and make them known... balancing the taxes to make small profits while pulling the people away from city ~120% taxes?