Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• [RESOLVED] Extended Maintenance

Ruby - - News Archives

Repay us by releasing Roads of Avalon and the new Avalonian weapons early! :>

• I'm all for staves to get some love, but the BMS 100% needs to be toned down. From a 5v5 perspective; it's absolutely absurd - cartwheel is a very good Q, every single W is strong and the E (Fatal Blades) is impossible to punish/counter. Any stationary range DPS i.e. fire/xbow and most melee DPS is made almost completely irrelevant because of the nature of Fatal Blades. You can also throw fatal blades into a choke to reduce damage, deal damage AND slow. "Oh the enemy is engaging! Let me just ope…

• Hello, returning player here. I'll try to keep this post as short and concise as possible, but it'll probably be a bit long winded anyways: The last patch/patches I've played were Galahad and Launch (Joseph[?]) - Albion Online as a whole has come an incredibly long way in terms of infrastructure, stability and game play. This obviously includes gathering (avalonian tools, tons of new mounts etc) I would like to preface that I am a T8 fiber gatherer in a medium sized alliance and I do casual blac…

• Quote from Oldbear: “Quote from Ruby: “Quote from Oldbear: “Quote from Ruby: “Quote from Oldbear: “Quote from Ruby: “1. The entire leadership of a guild is afk - either Edating, bank standing or playing POE. ” i quit ” Yea, you did.You fall under the "went to play POE" and "left without saying anything" categories.Gratz. ” so if i quit the game how am i leadership you cockwasher ” ?????????imagine arguing semantics and trying to look smart on albion forums in 2017 lmfao you quit to play poe with…

• Quote from Oldbear: “Quote from Ruby: “Quote from Oldbear: “Quote from Ruby: “1. The entire leadership of a guild is afk - either Edating, bank standing or playing POE. ” i quit ” Yea, you did.You fall under the "went to play POE" and "left without saying anything" categories. Gratz. ” so if i quit the game how am i leadership you cockwasher ” ????????? imagine arguing semantics and trying to look smart on albion forums in 2017 lmfao you quit to play poe without saying anything and honestly it w…

• Quote from Oldbear: “Quote from Ruby: “1. The entire leadership of a guild is afk - either Edating, bank standing or playing POE. ” i quit ” Yea, you did. You fall under the "went to play POE" and "left without saying anything" categories. Gratz.

• Such an underwhelming road map. Man, I genuinely hate bitching on the forums but real talk, I would've rather waited another year for the game to be completed than have the current unfinished/broken iteration of the game. There are a plethora of issues still needing to be addressed not limited to: - Horrifyingly bad UI - A complete turn off for any sort of support class. - Absolutely zero guild functionalities/QOL changes - AO has been in beta/alpha testing for ~2 years and you can't even implem…

• Closed

Ruby - - Forum Banter

Butthurt over a video game in 2017 l0l.

• Quote from Gwandir: “Devs have already warn not to roll for the meta cause of the natural likelihood of items beeing nerfed. Yet ppl reroll and now cry after been able to shine in pvp for a few weeks. Now you want special treatment hah this generation.. You will just have to spend countless hours like the rest of the top GvG teams who decided they wanted the Op builds for their lineups. Suck it up or quit and let a new group take the A team position. ” ? Or the entire GvG population is going to …

• Quote from owensssss: “ruby shows in another TC thread, O B S E S S E D ” pipe down rat nice 3 territories

• Closed

Ruby - - Forum Banter

Tbh I just scroll past the text walls for my +1

• Closed

Ruby - - Forum Banter

Quote from owensssss: “Lol you kids still talking, Ruby so obsessed he replies to EVERY single TC thread like the dog he is. and then fan boy gank steps up, "you go girl! Woohoo!" Lmfao you start to think, "TC being #1 with shitty # of Terri's" Shitty # of Terri's, But #1 I'd hate to see where your guild is, more Terri's than TC? nowhere near #1 fuck y'all are funny thinking 5v5 is the holy grail, Albions shit for a moba ” Seems like you're triggered to the point that you couldn't even string to…

• cringe

• Closed

Ruby - - Forum Banter

I agree that Team Casualty is complete dog shit and they like to suck ass at GvG lmfao.

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Ruby: “1. Sticky potions are so out of whack - they single handedly counter melee classes and the fact that EVERYBODY on your team can use one is pretty retarded. 2. Glaive does a tremendous amount of damage, it's actually a RANGE weapon and has the biggest displacement in the game on a ~20 second CD - what the fuck is this shit? 3. 1 handed frost - provides INSTANT damage AND instant control - no weapons actually do this on AO. ” We are sti…

• Quote from rrreeelll: “This is still lit. ” Yea just like when you tried to flex on people and started telling people to gather - then people turned around and told you to shut the fuck up cause' you have 9k gathering fame and 300k mob killing fame 2 weeks into launch rofl. Professional bank standing skills btw, fantastic high skill AFKing. "I bend the knee to nobody" >Bends the knee to Ben everyday.

• Closed

Ruby - - Forum Banter

Quote from Ulfnaor: “Quote from CptCanuck: “Quote from Ulfnaor: “I'm torn. On one hand, you accepted being treated like a bitch for the longest time (giving half your resources and all of your rare mats, paying 50% taxes) so why are you surprised that you got dumped like one? Large guilds like yours are essentially prostitution rings. You do the work, your pimp gets the gold. If he gets tired of your attitude, he slaps the fuck out of you and recruits some new desperate girl. On the other hand, …

• Closed

Ruby - - Forum Banter

Quote from Xanadeus2: “Quote from TCxShankz: “lol these screen shots only further fuel my comment of you being a mouthy fuck towards my officers. They get berated with pm's through out the day. Its very easy to lose track of one and forget to reply. U poppin off at ppl is why you are where you are. ” Exactly my point too. We aren't allowed to speak our mind. We are tiny little pixel minions doing your grunt work while you strut your feathers and talk down to us. ” Imagine still typing mini essay…

• Closed

Ruby - - Forum Banter

Quote from TCxShankz: “lol these screen shots only further fuel my comment of you being a mouthy fuck towards my officers. They get berated with pm's through out the day. Its very easy to lose track of one and forget to reply. U poppin off at ppl is why you are where you are. ” lol 3 territories.

• Closed

Ruby - - Forum Banter

Quote from TCxShankz: “u were kicked for mouthing off at wrong place and wrong time. Please stop pretending that it isnt known we are stricter on groups when it comes to zvz. Quote from Ruby: “Quote from TCxShankz: “My point is if TC was as terrible as you're trying to make us look you shouldve/wouldve left ages ago. Instead you wait til u realize your not special to blow up on forums in some bullshit attempt to hurt us or our image. ” "Our image">3 territories >our image LMFAOOOOOO I'm sure you…