Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• "Launch Error Error validating EasyAntiCheat code signing certificate" Then my antivirus pops up and detects this as a problem: C:\Users\redacted\AppData\Local\Temp\b89d22e0-0174-e3e2-105f-69a2837063c2 couldn't whitelist this with my anti virus (bit defender)

• neOBSXlWith indicators such us these as a guildie pointed out, this would ruin the station scams

• Black screen, all my guildies that are from the Philippines also experience this upon zoning into a new zone.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Yehudiel: “Does crafting artifact armors/weaps return some artifacts with the resource return rate or does it consume the artifact regardless of resource return rate? edit: to clarify, example: if i craft 100 graveguard armors, will it return 43 Ancient Chain Rings (if the resource return rate was 43.5%)?? ” No, just resources. ” thank you

• Does crafting artifact armors/weaps return some artifacts with the resource return rate or does it consume the artifact regardless of resource return rate? edit: to clarify, example: if i craft 100 graveguard armors, will it return 43 Ancient Chain Rings (if the resource return rate was 43.5%)??

• Quote from Mendoge: “Quote from Zaily: “Quote from Turnik: “Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game ” I have same problem after two last patches.. and it gets worse.. I cannot login, crash a lot on entering zones.. I always then have to reinstall game update: After 2 hours when trying again I logged into game, then moved to portal to town and after loading screen I got black screen and disconned.. Now again I cannot log in.. I tried to shut down antivirus and all other stuff running in…

• Me: *Looks at the Title* Also me: *cries in 250 ping*

• Quote from Zyrex: “Certain builds excel in certain type of situations You CANNOT force your build to overcome ALL other builds ^ This is what most people who want the Cultist robe to be nerfed want. (Since they are running builds that aren't made to "counter" the robe, they want to nerf it so they can just DPS away and win with less effort) In my perspective: The game is based on the preparations, type of build you run plus, how well you execute your abilities with great timing to gain the upper…

• 1) What improves when you upgrade the fishing pole? I notice i can capture T5 fish using a T4 fishing pole and fishing gear, what difference will upgrading to t5 do? 2) What are the conditions that will make fishing bait worth it? are they worth their price anyways? What difference will it make (aside from bite speed) if i use a T5 fishing bait vs a T3 one? 3) Will fishermen laborer bring fish with a higher tier from them? like a T4 fisherman has a chance to get T7 fish? i know this might be a s…

• Quote from Theat: “If you aren't running 2 interrupts and don't know how to time burst damage, then you deserve to die. NO MORE NERFS! ” What a chad, i use cultist but still ask for it's nerf, i know it's a broken thing and even i (a noob that started playing 1 month ago) can see that. This chad apparently doesn't. Imagine a frost shot warbow with cultist diver vs 2 poor melee sobs that dies just because you can chip away at their health and if they do the same, you can just run and start T-posi…

• Quote from Neef: “Cultist robe is already getting a nerf in the NDA changes from 4% energy and Heal regen per stick to 3% hp and energy per tick. Also inner focus getting a movespeed nerf of 40% i think that is what it was. ” hooo thank god it's somehow getting nerfed. I'll take what i can.

• this item singlehandedly wins 2v1s and 1v1s in solo dungeons. Doesn't matter how skilled you are, if your build doesnt have interrupt and only does physical, cultist wins 90% of the time. Please nerf this god awful item, even i have to wear it just to feel safe. Give others a fighting chance. At least remove the invulnerability when channeling and increase the cooldown. Edit: and the mad disrespect when you're about to die and you start T-posing in front of your enemy that can't do anything is h…

• Farming Question

Yehudiel - - Beginner's Questions

ah i see, thank you for this info

• Farming Question

Yehudiel - - Beginner's Questions

Hi, I just bought my first premium and everybody in my guild tells me to farm on carrots, is this only because carrots is the lowest tier crop or are there some crazy demand for carrot i didn't know about? What yields the best profits for carrots in the long term, some food i can make with it that will generate good profit?

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Yehudiel: “thank you, but it's sad to know you need premium to at least break even in crafting. with focus it pretty much halves your cost right? so 16 T5 leather would be = 48 T5 Hide (12000), 16 T4 Leather (1600) Assassin's Jacket would be 13600 to make, and that cost still doesn't include the crafting fees. hmmmm... The only way to make a decent profit would be to craft excellent quality but nobody buys those XD Edit: what i mean is, there is still somethin…

• Quote from Gugusteh: “There are multiple things to consider to make extra profit while crafting and to explain market prices: - return rate: from 44% to 50ish% with focus - buy orders on resources: allows you to buy resources for -20% usually - laborers giving you a really good extra amount of resources (high base investment). - fame given: some people craft items to up their specs regardless of the cost and sell at arbitrary prices - some people just sell loot "fast" or try to break market pric…

• thank you, but it's sad to know you need premium to at least break even in crafting. with focus it pretty much halves your cost right? so 16 T5 leather would be = 48 T5 Hide (12000), 16 T4 Leather (1600) Assassin's Jacket would be 13600 to make, and that cost still doesn't include the crafting fees. hmmmm... The only way to make a decent profit would be to craft excellent quality but nobody buys those XD Edit: what i mean is, there is still something i'm missing. There must be a reason things st…

• Hi, i'm fairly new to the game (started playing feb 1 i think) I really don't get how the crafting economy works, example: 1 T5 leather (1.2k silver) = 3 T5 hide (500) and 1 T4 leather (200) 1 assassin jacket (13k) = 16 T5 leather (1.2k) raw materials cost 24k on T5 hide alone, 3200 on T4 leather. But the finished product is 13k? how do people make money from crafting, i believe even with the 15% resource return rate, you will still incur a loss on your profits. Please tell me if there's somethi…

• thank you

• I sent my friend a referral, but he wants to play on steam, is it possible to use the account he made through referral in steam?