Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 325.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi @nasgorbasi, I moved your post to the iOS test forum. Here are some links: How to set up Test Flight iOS Beta FAQ

• Community Video Roundup: Alone in the Zone A collection of recent community videos featuring solo black zone PvP and PvE. Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „October 19, 2018 at 10:09 AM by PrintsKaspian The past few months have seen an influx of excellent videos chronicling solo black zone play in Albion. The selection below showcases everything from single-player duels to treasure hunting to solo ganking, and even some good old-fashioned trolling. We start off with Zulmer, who shows off some excellent W…

• Hi @talzanhan, like what @Cathair said, choose carefully where you buy your island. The Island vendor NPC is located in all the major cities: Lymhurst, Bridgewatch, Martlock, Thetford, Fort Sterling and Caerleon. Each Royal city except Caerleon has a local refining and crafting bonus.

• Hello/Bonjour !

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hi and welcome to the game @CookiesWarrior. We have lots of new player guides here: - Official Albion Online Guides - The Albion Online Wiki - Pinned post: New Player Guides & Info Feel free to ask any questions here in the forums or in the game's /help channel.

• Hi @talzanhan and welcome to Albion Online! There are plenty of guides here in the Forums, the Albion Online website and in the Wiki. Just in case you can't find the answer you need, just post it here or ask away in the game's /help channel.

• Suspicious gameplay

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @RonMexico. The player was using an Undead Cape. From the [21 November 2018] Nimue Update - Ver. 1.13.369 / REV 130684 Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „ Combat Balance Changes and New Items New Items: Mob Faction Capes All Mob Faction Capes have the same max energy and energy regeneration benefits as normal capes. Additionally, each has a unique ability which is automatically triggered by certain conditions and then goes on cooldown: - Vanisher (Undead Cape) - Condition: Activates when you take dama…

• Hi @dgiakoum please send a ticket to support@albiononline.com or go here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

• casual game

Evas_Flarelight - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Heya @Aftersunset. - I found how to soloing casual, earn silver and the super cool article about weapons and armors - Solo casual play is very viable. You'll be limited in the things you can do but it's possible to do. I recommend completing the Monthly Adventurer's challenge. The weekly chests rewards are a nice boost and you also get a free mount which you can use or sell. - But as casual (suuuuuper casual) what is for you a nice fun,mindless build ? I’m actually mage ( fire and ice+shield), s…

• se cae mucho el juego

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Beitrag

From Google Translate: Hola @Poseidonio! Por favor, siga las instrucciones en los enlaces y publique los resultados aquí:Bug Report Guidelines Zitat von Dagother: „Hi there! Thank you for all the feedback and reports, we sincerely appreciate your support in making Albion Online a great sandbox mmorpg! We'd like to share with you these refreshed guidelines on how to report bugs and other issues so we can improve the overall experience of the gameplay. How to properly report a bug? 1. Use the #bug…

• Cannot enter game

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @McMonarch can you post your PC specs and Operating System? Here are also some helpful links to determine what the problem is. Crash Report Thread Zitat von Dagother: „Hi there! This thread is for crash reports only. If you experienced a client or launcher crash, please report it here including: Detailed description of the problem, what were you doing when this problem occured? Did it happen more than once? Please include the exact wording of any error messages and screen shots if possible. T…

• Key code Error

Evas_Flarelight - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Hi @Heyitsdopey. Please send a ticket to support@albiononline.com or here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

• Agreed @Dagother and @MEATCUP. What also caught my attention was, they featured a concept art of Albion Online in the article. So I assumed they were indirectly referring to the game's PVP mechanics. The author mentioned why Social penalties are not working in PVP MMOs but he didn't offer any alternatives or solutions. I also found the comments in the article a good read. Particularly these: Zitat von Isarii: „ I’m going to disagree somewhat, because even though those games have been very rare, …

• Hey everyone, I've received multiple reports on this thread. Please keep the discussion constructive and civil. No insults please. Read before posting: About the feedback forum Zitat von Korn: „About the feedback forum - The goal of this forum is to support the continous improvement of Albion Online - Its goal is not to rage or blow of steam. Please use our Rants forum for that. - We read every single thread in the feedback forum, even if we do not reply to all of them - Your feedback is of trem…

• Link: massivelyop.com/2019/02/07/vag…-pvp-in-mmos-never-works/ Zitat von Eliot Lefebvre: „Vague Patch Notes: Why the social penalty for open PvP in MMOs never works By Eliot Lefebvre February 7, 2019 12:00 PM albion-696x229.jpg One of the most important things to have when you’re thinking about games and their design is reference material. It’s one of the things that the Vague Patch Notes column in particular is meant to provide, an anchoring point where important issues can be brought up and me…

• Hi from South Africa

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hi @Lifetank, welcome to Albion Online! Like what @SHARKY said, feel free to ask any questions here in the forums or in the game's /help chat.

• You're welcome @Nunhappy. We also have free Trial Keys and you can try out the game for 7 days.

• Hi @Nunhappy. Glad you asked those questions. First off, you need to purchase any starter pack to play the game. Once you own a pack, you can opt for a subscription/Gold or simply earn the Premium Status ingame using silver instead.

• Heya @TheShepherd and welcome back. The Starter packs can be handy because of the premium status and bonus gold when you're starting up again.

• @Magpiedom have you had the chance to read the Guide to Faction Warfare yet?